Free Browser Peggle (!)

By Jim Rossignol on September 7th, 2007 at 4:23 pm.

So I was just telling a cynical chum to buy Peggle, or be damned, and he asked if viewing the ad-funded version browser version counted against his descent to hell. Of course, being the RPS daily dunce, I had no idea there was one, or that it was a free as (advert-ridden) sunshine. It isn’t as good as the full retail version, by virtue of being trapped in a browser, but you can now get to Peggle without having to part with seven British pounds , or fifteen Yanqui dollars. See the “Also Available Online” bit at the bottom of that page for the link. You need to install a browser plugin, then all the Peggle is your oyster, or something.

Peggle, in case you’ve been entombed in a rock for past year, is the best puzzle thing since sliced Tetris.

__________________

« | »

, .

1. The_B says:

*Sings Ode To Joy*

Come on, you all know the words!

2. Bob Arctor says:

Wow. This is suprisingly good for something not far removed from playing skeeball.

3. Alec Meer says:

I’m in Vancouver, with a free day from work-stuff to do what I want, and what do I do? I play fricking Peggle on the PC in the hotel business centre. I’m a useless human being.

4. Hugh says:

Am I missing something, or have they taken the web version offline?

I can’t see it on there….

5. A-Scale says:

I can’t play it without installing their stupid plugin. That kind of nullifies the benefits of playing it online, as people at work with locked down machines still can’t play.

6. xbox kinect demo says:

Appears like quite a few xbox enthusiasts here, I am a fan too and like to play video games… my girlfriend says I play too much, but man it’s so enjoyable. I’ve been playing modern warfare and halo 3 for half a year and can’t stop! What would you fellow gamers recommend? In any case, appears like a sweet blog, is this wordpress? I’ve made a few pages myself and it’s not easy. Cheers for taking time to writing this up.

7. Novotny says:

Tell me more about artless spam please