By John Walker on August 19th, 2008 at 9:26 pm.
News and things
Looming pyramid seeks companion
A peek at the first pack
Para-not-ical, more like.
Characters, progress, and achievements carry over
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- JoeX111 : “Now why should I play this instead of, say, Munchkin? Note: I really just want to hear you hate on Munchkin.” on Cardboard Children – Dungeon Raiders
- manny : “What's the point working with such an antiquated engine? Why not just make a Dayz clone with Doom-like graphics on Unity? A retro Dayz is ...” on Retro DayZ: DoomZ Alpha Impressions
- Harrington : “There is one moment that's a teensy bit jumpscare-y. It gave me a little startle, but perhaps I'm just a wimp.” on Chyrza: A Short Night Vale-ish Horror Story
- JimmyJamNYC : “I agree. I bought the game based on John's prior playthrough and it's a little gem. 1800 copies is ridiculous.” on Eidolon Diary: Diarising Eidolon
- Dances to Podcasts : “Is that's what this is, then fully embrace it. If you want to be Van Gogh, then cut off that ear and follow your vision ...” on Paranautical Activity Pulled From Steam For Death Threats