The Resident Evil Activity Book For Kids

Seeing as we’re being all flippant and facetious today anyway, here’s another game-mocking fun time. The kids’ Resident Evil Activity Book. Includes fun puzzles for all the family, such as:

Diversify the infected!
Uh-oh! Someone accidentally made all the Resident 5 enemies the same nationality! Colour them in before there’s any controversy!

Um. The relevancy of this? Well, that RE4 PC port was rubbish.

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

1. fanciestofpants says:

To be fair, the pc port was fine if you had a dual-analogue gamepad. Which I clearly do.

2. Rook says:

Once you patched it and modded it a bit, it was actually better than the console versions. I think capcom have also said that RE5 would probably come to PC as long as their other releases could turn a profit on the platform.

3. Yhancik says:

I had the dual-analogue gamepad, I patched it, it still was terribly frustrating for me. I guess I’m not done for gamepad-aiming.

4. Valentin Galea says:

I played and finished it with single analog gamepad!

It was awesome!

+ the original textures from GC and shaders user patch => turn the PC port into the best looking of all platforms!

5. Heliocentric says:

bloody game was a mess. Visuals, controls, stupid ultra low res cut scenes, no mouse support, tank controls, and inventory management without a mouse is terrible.

Didn’t say it wasn’t fun.

6. The Shed says:

I still love my PS2 iteration.

If someone printed the T-shirts from the picture there- I’d buy em! Namely the “I Love to Party” in a bloody twisted font.

7. Nick says:

The Wii version was clearly the best. The Eurogamer reviwer was full of rubbish when he claimed the control system was bad.

8. Mo says:

That was awesome. I LOL’d at work. :)

9. Nullh says:

I loved the Gamecube version but never picked up on any other spin offs.
    @ Heliocentric Was there really no mouse support? I can perhaps see the twisted reasoning behind not allowing it ‘in-game’ but to remove it for the menus and inventory just seems like sadism.