WIN: The Political Machine 2008, Plus Loot

By Jim Rossignol on October 13th, 2008 at 10:54 am.

Read onwards for details on how to win including copies of American disaster presidential election simulator The Political Machine 2008 and another noise-buffing Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Platinum – Fatal1ty Champion Edition soundcard. Alec wrote about the game just here.

Clickwards for details on how to enter. We’ve also got the details of the Geo-Political Simulator compo winners below. Yes.

These are the prizes you face:

1st Prize!
Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi Platinum – Fatal1ty Champion, and a copy of the game.

2nd Prize!
Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset and the game.

3rd Prize!
A copy of The Political Machine game. It sure is a fun time!

To win you must send an email to this address. In it you must include your UK mailing address (just in case you win) and your answer to the following question:

Let’s say the Americans were smart and abandoned that democracy nonsense for a good old fashioned monarchy: Who should be the King of America and why?

Answers by the 21st of October please!

OMG Winners! Of this compo, you stupids.

1st
Diane Halliwell, Morecambe

2nd
Ben Richardson, Oxford

3rd
Steven Garratt, Manchester

Congratulations, folks.

, .

1. The Poisoned Sponge says:

Wait… what? The competition is just posted and already the prizes have been drawn? I’m confuzzled.

2. Tinus says:

Well, who would be the King of the US according to the winners?

3. Jim Rossignol says:

You guys cannot read.

4. Rosti says:

Barrier to entry – reading comprehension. Also, more compos, huzzah!

5. Malagate says:

So this competition is almost exactly the same as the previous competition, except for a different prize and entry dates?
    Fair enough, did I miss the winning announcement for that Warhammer Collectors Edition competition a while back? Or has it been kept schtum so far?

6. Mike says:

Huzzah indeed! Now who were the winnders for the WAR compo or did I miss the results for that?

7. Jim Rossignol says:

I don’t think John sorted the Warhammer compo yet. Walker!

8. Doug F says:

Where do Canadians stand on these competitions? I mean, we’re still members of the Commonwealth, right? We’ve got the same fine lady on our coinage.

9. Premium User Badge Mr Pink says:

Do we get to see their laws?

10. Nny says:

Love compos, more morrrreeeeee!

11. Ryan says:

Nice caricature of Cheney. Who’s the guy on the left, though?

12. Simon says:

zing, ryan, zing. Are Irish entrants eligible? I’m sending one anyway

13. M. P. says:

Love these, I usually never bother entering compos but your questions are so much more fun than the “read the advertising blurb just above and answer the following obvious question” setup they use on most gaming sites.
    You guys really should post the winning entries, I bet you get a few hillarious ones!

14. Poet says:

“And yes, it’s another UK-only competition, I’m afraid. (Don’t blame us! Blame the boring old US companies who don’t seem to love our 120,000-strong US readership! Yeah. American companies: send us compo prizes!)”

So if and when US companies start giving stuff to you go….guys does that mean only us American’s will get them? Also would be interested to know your UK readership numbers in comparison.

As an American I would like you to know that a lot of companies have made good dough from me and my friends all based on the words we read here.

15. Gunner says:

Did anything ever happen with the Sins of a Solar Empire compo? You know, the one with the SciFi quotes. I had been looking forward to seeing the winning entries for that one.