Time Gentlemen, Please: Point’n'Click Sequel Joy

By Alec Meer on June 22nd, 2009 at 4:10 pm.

Ben, Dan, doing that

The Hivemind will doubtless cast its mucus-oozing multi-eye towards this for more detailed discussion soon, but until then do allow me to quickly point out that Time Gentlemen, Please!!!?!!!?!, the sequel to the out-of-the-blue loveliness of Ben There, Dan That!!!?!!!?!, is now available. I’m mostly writing to this to deter yet more people from emailing us about it: most kind, but we do know, honest. It is available for the dementedly tiny price of £3, but if you’ve previously donated to the chaps behind these games, Zombie Cow Studios, you’ll soon be receiving a free copy. Watch that inbox hawk-like, but paradoxically quivering like a caffeinated dormouse. Now that is absurdly kind of them – perhaps the internet really is built upon sunshine and daisies after all.

__________________

« | »

, , .

1. Craymen Edge says:

Incredibly generous of them. I’ve got my email with the link to a free copy, can’t wait to get home to try it out.

2. PleasingFungus says:

Just got my email as well, headed over here to see if there was a post up. Excitement high!

3. Robin says:

Is Jon Blyth involved in this one, or is that something else?

Ben There Dan That !??!?!%@! was a nice proof of concept but unless this one is considerably bigger, funnier and prettier I really do feel that I’ve Ben There?!? and Dan That###@5 quite enough already.

4. Paul says:

I’ve played this through and it is bigger, funnier, prettier and better sounding. Along with a host of interface improvements and more emotions for the characters which makes most scenes much more enjoyable. Not to forget the spangly particle effects which really bring the game to life.

5. Gabanski83 says:

Punctuation ftw. ;)

6. JohnArr says:

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Wonder if Walker will receive an exclamation free version :P

7. Gpig says:

I. love. punctuation.

8. Tann says:

I’m really loving this so far. I haven’t been a fan of the new Sam n Max and Wallace and Gromit pointey clickies but this one has a lot of charm. Though a lot of it will only make sense if you’ve played the previous one.

9. Aubrey says:

I had a drink with ben. He is pretty good at guitar hero. I said some things i feel a bit bad about during that encounter, mainly due to my insecurity in the face of indie dudes who actually manage to finish games. :(.

Also, he is a richard herring fan, so he is cool by me.

10. Darren Mullen says:

I’m expecting to see Richard Cobbett’s beard somewhere in this game.

Comment on this story