Quickie Impressions: Wolfenstein

By Alec Meer on August 25th, 2009 at 12:56 am.

Just a few thoughts on a few hours of Raven’s latest suckling at id’s IP teat… Lest word hasn’t reached you yet – perhaps unsurprisingly if so, given the dearth of pre-release reviews – BJ Blazkowicz’s latest corridor-based Nazi-gibbing adventure seems disappointingly flat. Given id are now a part of the Bethesda/Zenimax machine, it’s highly unlikely Raven will ever get a crack at the game universes they’ve (for better or worse) helped build, making this something of a sad farewell. At the same time, there’s a relief to knowing that some of the most formative names in PC-based man-shooting are no longer left in the hands of an Activision-owned studio who’ve not truly excelled themselves for years. Hopefully this isn’t Wolfenstein’s last gasp, but from what I’ve played so far it’s not going to be its proudest legacy.

[I've not had a dabble in the multiplayer as yet, but I hear particularly bad things about that aspect of the game, which was farmed to another studio still. Anyone got any thoughts on that element?]

The really peculiar thing about Wolfenstein is that, even though it ends up feeling like one one, it’s certainly trying incredibly hard to not be just another desaturated run’n'gun shooter – borrowing (or so it appears to mine cynical eye) so many elements from recent hits that it’s alternately tragic and comic. Gears of War’s roadie run, Resident Evil 4/5′s peculiarly exploitative weapon salesmen, F.E.A.R. et al’s slow-motion, Assassin’s Creed’s semi-open world and side-missions, Half-Life 2′s civilians’ awed reverence of the player character, Call of Duty’s well, everything… “Do you like me now? What about now? What if I do this? Or this? Love meeeeeeeeeeee!

Beneath this cold mountain of blatant influences is just a hollow space – no personality of its own, no central core of either invention or absolute focus on getting the essential formula of shooting from the third-person exactly right. For all its freelyish-roamable hub city and RPG-light upgrade system, it is simply there, an overwhelmingly and depressingly familiar experience. Not only that, but it’s entirely departed from dear old Wolfenstein 3D in everything but name – not silly, not colourful, not broadly satirical about Nazis… Just tiresome gothic/bio-mechanical mysticism in a brown world, with a few gimmicky if near-vital magic powers and a fairly sadistic line in death animations.

The flow of action, meanwhile, is disrupted absurdly by the need/desire to collect gold and paperwork necessary to unlock weapon upgrades. When you’re fighting for your life and the survival of the world against Nazi necromancers, scouring dingy corners for bags of coins is openly ridiculous – worse, the inevitable obsession with unlocking everything means such loot-hunting occupied my thoughts far more than did beating the bad guys.

More pleasingly, some of the arcane weaponary is gleefully unbalanced in the player’s favour – I’ve enjoyed the experimental death-cannon that brutally atomises anyone you point it at, even if it is fundamentally a quicker-firing take on Half-Life 1′s Gluon Gun. I’m only around a quarter or a third of the way into the campaign, and losing interest fast, but if it further escalates in such a manner it’s possible I won’t be entirely contemptous of the thing.

It’s possible to kill a lot of Nazis and demony things very quickly and very bloodily, lending it that superhuman killing machine element that’s not lately been quite as prevalent in the genre as it once was. So if you hanker for some kind of Good Old Days when combat tactics were more or less optional and body counts sky-high, it’s very likely this will please you. Because I’m either incredibly discerning or poisonously elitist, that kind of shtick only works on me when it’s openly playful about it, unfortunately. Perhaps I shouldn’t be passing any kind of judgement yet, but I really can’t deny how dispossessed I’ve been with several hours of the thing so far.

Sure, it’s consistently tolerable in its point, shoot, kill loop rather than ever openly awful, and certainly a step up from the icky Quake IV, but the sad inexplicability of its nothingness nags at me. Why would id or Raven or even Activision be happy to treat one of their famous names so apparently carelessly? The conspiracy theory part of my brain is spasming with insane, unfounded thoughts as to why – id’s impending Bethesda partnership meaning they wanted to wash their hands of this last deal, id throwing out all quality control in the face of another big cheque but minimal elbow grease, Activision too focused on Call of Duty/Modern Warfare to give a hoot, miserable guys at Raven desperately overworked or committing critical suicide in the hope of escape…

Pfft. All of ‘em likely just the conjecture of my paranoid mind. But what I find it impossible to yield to is the knee-jerk accusation from some quarters that ‘Raven are rubbish.’ I suspect there’s far more to it than that, and one day I hope we’ll hear what the often sad 21st century Raven story really was.

__________________

« | »

, , , , .

1. Benjamin says:

Yea… dude… don’t be so quick to judge…

a quarter through? the game is Wonderful! Its a thoroughly enjoyable romp of killing nazis with strange or fun weapons!

do yourself a favor… finish the game…

2. LionsPhil says:

Alas; I think Raven did a bang-up job on Quake 4. It was a most enjoyable sequence of shootybangs, with that rare FPS treat: and arsenal where your initial weaponry is still useful and fun right up until the last level.

3. Alex says:

I had fun RtCW and was wondering why id couldn’t have farmed the work for the latest Wolfenstein game to them too. Turns out they were too busy signing a long-term deal with Bethesda and working on Brink. :P

4. Alex says:

Hmm, I seem to have edited out a few too many words, there.

I had fun [with] RtCW and was wondering why id couldn’t have hired Splash Damage again.

5. Psychopomp says:

After a being what I can only guess is halfway through the game, all I can muster up is that the game is soul crushingly okay.

6. Stupoider says:

Hmmm, I read a review on Demonoid, apparently the multiplayer is bad. :<

7. UK_John says:

Really gonna help sell the Return to Castle Wolfenstein game, which you can get for around $10/£5 nowadays!

8. Mike says:

I think a lot of people agree with you about Wolfenstein, but I think you’re all… perhaps being unfair on it. You talk about, say, it stealing its semi-open world from Assassin’s Creed. I felt like it was more reminiscent of Fallout. The weapons vendors reminded me of Far Cry 2 rather than Resi. It’s nitpicking at the end of the day what it borrowed from where. My real issues is that all the time we say things like “I wish people would learn from Game X about Feature Y”, and then when a game tries to it emerges as a copycat.

Wolfenstein is nowhere near Game of the Year. It’s laughably far off it. But it’s a solid shooter, with a secret-searching vibe that will appeal to some gamers. TheLondonPaper compared it to Modern Warfare 2, as if they were in some way related. But they’re not; Wolfenstein’s not a contender for much more than Shooty McShooter of the Year. It has guns, baddies and interesting ways of combining the two, and for that it’s not that bad a game.

9. Dracko says:

Who said Raven are rubbish? Specialising in the mediocre and forgettable, sure, but not rubbish.

10. Schwerpunk says:

Didn’t Raven make the original Soldier of Fortune?

I liked SoF…

So, pretty much what Dracko said.

11. Hoernchen says:

Huh ? I think it’s a fairly good wolfenstein game, although your mission objective is always “shoot everything” the levels are never boring, and it’s a long game compared to other shooters recently (er… last few years ?) released. Just wait till you get a few more weapons/abilities.

12. abhishek says:

Alec, the game starts pretty weak. The first 3-4 missions are spectacularly average. Which is why, when the game suddenly becomes good, one is genuinely surprised. For one, the weapon upgrades are significant and they make them much better/more fun. You get more weapons, more veil powers, different and challenging enemies to fight… and some really nice level design/artwork. Have you played the farm mission yet? (specifically, the cavern that comes after it?). If yes, you have to admit, the cavern was a sight to behold. I found it breathtakingly beautiful. If not, then I would say that you haven’t reached the good part yet ;)

The thing about making this type of game is that there’s a fine line between a game being old school/vintage/good and out-of-date/tired. I’m not saying it’s without flaws. For one, the lack of antialiasing really bugged me until I found out how to force it on nvidia cards. It looks disgusting without it. The AI is weak… at one point I actually entered a room where a Nazi and 2 resistance fighters were standing a few feet apart minding their own business. Fighting in the streets of the town between every missions becomes tiring after a while (although you can practically sprint past them in the veil with little consequence). Despite these and a few other issues, it’s a good, enjoyable experience that keeps getting better the more you play it.

13. rocketman71 says:

The multiplayer is so bad that it would make the old W:ET cry. It’s no wonder that they didn’t show anything at all until a week or two before release.

I guess it took hard work to make such a bad multiplayer. They could have just taken the game, give it a graphical update, add a couple of weapons, 5 or 10 interesting maps, a new mode and presto.. everybody happy!.

But no: they had to took out two classes, almost all the weapons, make it the worse moving id tech4 game in history, and if that wasn’t bad enough, consolize it brutally, leaving even images of the xbox buttons in the menus. I hope whoever worked in the multiplayer side of this never makes another mp game. Especially if it’s Wolfenstein.

Oh, and the wolf community is understandably angry, BTW.

14. Wulf says:

Sometimes I think I should get into game design, I’d probably end up with one hell of a Stalin vs Martians-esque flop on my hands, but it would have one hell of a marketing plan.

In the first plane of view we see many zombie nazi “soldiers” (I use this word loosely), which are clumsily stumbling about and poorly dressed in nazi uniforms, one or two of them are staring into the muzzles of their guns, another is chewing on a grenade, and yet another is rolling around in flower petals.

Behind them, a few German “fringe” (read as: mad) Scientists, looking mildly irked, one of them has a steampunk robotic arm with all sorts of implements on it, the other is flicking a syringe, both are bald, have dark glasses, stained labcoats, with long, black gloves and boots. Guarding these questionable Scientists are a few heavily armed cyborg-nazis (non-zombie), looking distinctly disquieted.

Behind them looms a monstrosity that looks like someone re-purposed an old steam train, spewing smoke and dripping with toxic chemicals and mounted with guns at every available orifice, it looks uneven and so distinctly impossible that it’s an affront to gravity. Under its mighty left foot, a large pile of American soldiers.

A mechanical aberration of a hand held out in front of it, a nazi symbol emblazoned upon its chest, sitting between its mighty shoulders is an upturned fishbowl connected to various wires pumping through a slimy green and glowing ichorous fluid. In the bowl? The head of Hitler, of course!

The tagline? “Sieg Heil to the Führer, Kinderlein!

And now I want this as a poster. *cough.*

15. wyrmsine says:

Shame about Raven – they made some of my favourite games, 15 years ago. It seemed they had a fantastic skill at taking id’s tech demos and turning them into actual SP games…

That said, this Wolfenstein fails to hold my interest. I bought it on a whim, have played it for two days, and will give it to a friend. Somebody should benefit from the sixty bucks I just spent. I couldn’t even be bothered to enter the unlock code for multiplayer, which is telling. I spent a LOT of time playing RTCW MP.

16. Novotny says:

People, don’t you realise that Mr Meer is trying his best to tell you politely that this is utter rubbish – whilst still being nice to the team, who he doesn’t want to blame?

17. Real Horrorshow says:

Wolfenstein was nothing revolutionary but I still enjoyed it a lot; mostly for the exotic weapons. Vaporizing people with my own personal Ark of the Covenant god ray, and blowing them up with a semi-automatic anti-gravity cannon of death, etc. were lots of fun.

18. Junch says:

To me, Wolfenstein is like G.I. Joe the movie. It was going to be expectantly sub-par anyway, but turned out surprisingly to be a brainless entertaining romp, if nothing more.

19. Dracko says:

Any Jedi Knight past the first one and Mysteries of the Sith was pretty forgettable so yeah, my assessment still stands.

MageSlayer was pretty good.

Raven make games that aren’t bad, but aren’t good either. They’re competent, is all.

20. Real Horrorshow says:

There was nothing forgettable or mediocre about Jedi Knight 2. I’m afraid you have horrible taste.

21. The_B says:

Novotny – I disagree. I’d say he’s more trying to tell you it’s very average, especially considering the pedigree the name of the series has.

22. JKjoker says:

this was my main problem with the game, the upgrade system was designed in such a way that there is NO screwing around: you either gather every single collectable or you are NOT upgrading your weapons/powers, period, if you missed an intel or a tome that means that power/upgrade is lost forever (or until you replay the level and find the damn thing).

you can finish most levels in 5 minutes but youll spend an hour looking around in every cranny and corner for that freaking tome/intel/bag of gold it feels like freaking work, you pretty soon start killing enemies in rooms as fast as possible so you can start searching and stop having fun, the gold is specially infuriating, finishing a missions nets you maybe $500, finding a bag of gold : $100, the upgrades you want the most cost $2000~$3000, even worse if you want to recharge ammo between missions (specially for those scifi ones that you wont find ammo for until the very end if ever) well that costs a bag or 2 of gold, and THEN you find out almost every upgrade is useless, for example, any “accuracy” upgrade is rendered useless once you get the “empower” veil power

it completely kills the mood of the game, whenever the game wants to go all COD on you or taunts you with some invisible monster trying to bite your ears off, you break suspense and tension completely by bunny hopping over boxes trying to get a better view at every corner for 10 minutes in every room, and it would be so easy to fix, just open up upgrades from the start or over time and pay a decent reward for each mission, maybe even add secondary objectives in missions (which would be much more interesting that hunting down pieces of paper), and by this i dont mean collectibles suck but they need to be optional, maybe 10~20% of the gold should come from it, not 95% plus the only way to unlock the upgrades

my second complaint about this game was the ammo, the scifi weapons are actually pretty cool and fun but you dont get to use them for more than a minute, you wont find ammo for them until much later after you get them and in VERY small doses, out of the ammo you find 50% is for the first machine gun, 30% for the second machinegun (which are pretty much the same weapon, i dont know why the game needed 2), 15% for the rifle and maybe 5% for the rest (and 5% is probably too high), the game gives you a tasty lollipop and then takes it away, i freaking hate that

a third but slightly minor complaint is that several “situations” in the cutscenes could have been easily resolved by slowing time … which the guy can do… at will … whenever he wants … wth, one spoiler-free example, your guy is suddenly surrounded by soldiers, they are less than 3 meters away from you, in the game you would just hit the upgraded slow time power and watch them disintegrate, but in the cutscene he looks like he is in trouble, again, wth…

23. Toby says:

Well.. I like the game. I like the collectables. It’s flow breaking but much better than ‘lets scatter collectables around the world with the reward being a tiny concept art image and some woot’. It’s good to have a genuine tangible reward for your hunting. Especially since the environments are wonderfully done; there’s some lovely incidental detail at a quality almost at odds with the decidedly wacky thematics. The kitchens and hospital rooms and all the appropriate 40s equipment and paraphernalia- really lovely I thought.

My main issue with it is that its far too easy. I’m playing uber or whatever the hardest mode is and its quite a cakewalk. Enemies still take a couple of seconds to decide to shoot once they see you. I think if I was challenged as well as entertained by the hunting and actually rather pretty visuals, this would be genuinely super; as it is im just happy with it.

24. JKjoker says:

@Toby: No, not when having a rewards for collectibles and achievements means locking out an important feature out of the hands of those that do not want to waste time on that.

No one lives forever 2 did the exact same thing but right by not making it so crucial for skillpoint gathering (only 10~20% so you didnt want to shoot yourself if you missed one but it felt like you were more powerful if you did get them), making a lot of them every easy to spot, even the hard ones were in logical places and by making them genuinely interesting (they actually told jokers or back story, in Wolfenstein they are yawn material), also collecting these things works a lot better in a stealth shooter, where you often move slow, stalking and watching every corner for danger (which helps spotting them in the first go) than a right out action shooter where you just run into a room with 20 nazis and blow their helmets off with desintegrator beam before they can lift a finger, then run to the next room and finish the level in a minute

25. Dracko says:

Real Horrorshow: I’m afraid you’re in the wrong, sir; my taste is beyond reproach. The sequel had nowhere near the atmosphere or sheer scope of its predecessor (those levels were immense), and the moral ambiguity of its finale – whether deliberate or not – was very satisfying (By which I mean, the game was actually harder when you turned evil, and thus far more rewarding by the end of it. If, you know, running your own empire wasn’t reward enough).

26. Alez says:

JKjoker has 50% of my problems with the game. With the retarded ammo system, not giving me ammo for the fun guns so i’m stuck with the mp40 and mp40 something. I thought those guns would just be at the start of the game before being obsolete by the sci fi ones.

And the collecting of shit to get upgrades, jesus. What a fucking pain in the ass. I know I CAN skip the collecting part but i also know i’m missing out on something. So every level breaks down to a crawl while you search in every locker and desk.

But the thing that made me quit the game, after the hospital mission, was the whole “NO, you cannot start the next mission, you have to GO THERE to start it. You wanna play this game? Well fuck you, work for it first. Go through that same corridor again, now jump through this hoop”.
    The whole open ended mini city was crap, poorly made is giving them way too much credit. The missions could have made me finish the game, they were decent enough but all that wasted time going from mission to mission is just absurd.

27. Lobotomist says:

Why is everyone so harsh on this game?

No it can never surpass feeling you had when you played original Wolfenstein. Nothing can.

But Raven made thoroughly enjoyable shooter that is also quite long. So unfair to judge it based not on what it is, but what it could be

28. Demon Beaver says:

It’s a fun, enjoyable shooter, in my opinion. And utterly silly. I really do like that little micro-verse of Isenstadt, where everyone speaks English in a German accent (including your allies), where the Nazis fight an unsuccessful war against a resistance group, without ever storming their safe house, where it seems like the Nazis actually put Germany under a reign of terror too.
    Also, the ambient music is so very often reminiscent of the old Indiana Jones score, which is strangely fitting, and makes me chuckle!

29. Pemptus says:

I must say that I failed to have much fun with the game. Mostly due to the get-the-hidden-crap-in-a-level-or-you-will-NOT-make-guns-more-powerful-and-fun-to-use mechanic which turned quick 10-minute missions into an hour-long annoying crawlfests. Very easy crawlfests, but then I played on Normal – I felt like an uber tank throughout the whole game. I wanted to smack the hero across the head when during one cutscene he was surrounded by 5 or so nazis and dropped his gun.

Once you get the veil power there doesn’t seem to be a reason not to stay in the alternate dimention thingy pretty much all the time. It makes you move noticably faster, you see the enemies clearly and the regenerating wells are pretty much everywhere. Unfortunately that means that everything’s sickeningly green. That’s how I remember the game looks – green. And bumpmapped up the arse. Ugh.

The tiny slapped on bit of nonlinearity in the form of the city isn’t satisfying when you have to follow the same uninspired corridors and streets for the upteenth time just to get to places.

I’m not trying to compare it to the earlier Wolfenstein games. I see it as a theoritically solid shooter bogged down by very poor design choices, general blandness and lack of character.

30. Mr.President says:

Gears of War’s roadie run, Resident Evil 4/5’s peculiarly exploitative weapon salesmen, F.E.A.R. et al’s slow-motion, Assassin’s Creed’s semi-open world and side-missions, Half-Life 2’s civilians’ awed reverence of the player character, Call of Duty’s well, everything…

Wait, Resident Evil 5 has the Merchant too?? Sweet. This news alone is more exciting than anything about Wolfenstein.

31. Matzerath says:

It’s weird to realize I’ve been alive long enough to see Wolfenstein progress from ASCII characters to groundbreaking-but-silly FPS to modern piece of weird garish ca-ca doodee.
    Am I giving away how old I am?

32. Lack_26 says:

Funny, everyone I’ve spoken to who has played it has absolutely loved it.

33. Vinraith says:

@Matzerath

If it’s any consolation, I feel exactly the same way.

34. Sagan says:

According to Wikipedia this game was announced in 2004. How can they spend so much time on making a game that is by most accounts average or merely good?

I am going to bring this up in every argument where someone claims that all developers should follow the Blizzard or Valve model, and that all publishers are evil for forcing games out ‘too early’.

35. The Sombrero Kid says:

ehh roadie run 3rd person perspective, your not playing wolfenstein mate, your playing GoW2 and that explains a lot cause wolfenstein is a bloody brilliant game, everything it does, and that’s a lot, it does perfectly, including getting the indiana jones meets duke nukem feel that is BJ Blaskowitz.

36. Aubrey says:

The studio working on MP were mostly ex-SplashDamage who worked on the original ET and ET:QW. If the MP isn’t up to scratch (though I haven’t tried myself so I don’t know), I’m willing to bet that it’s less about the talent, and more about business schenaningans.

37. Katsumoto says:

I’m now crazily conflicted, what with this getting a very good review off PCG. Ooo, arrr. Who to trust- MEER or LAHTI?!

38. Alex Hopkinson says:

Raven’s Wolverine game earlier in the year was rather good.

39. Cooper says:

Here we go:

I really liked Quake 4, and am dissappointed we’ll never see the expected expansion for that game.

As a game world, Quake(II)’s is perfect for a simple runny gunny shooter. Q4 looked better than Doom 3, at least in the variety of locations, had better combat and more impressive baddies.

Sure, it was nothing ground breaking, but it’s the most solid, old school basic shooter we’ve seen for a few years.

If Raven can do the same for Wolfenstien – though it sounds here like they’re over-complicating things in places – I’ll be happy with a similarly solid, if derivative and conservative, shooter.

40. Heliosicle says:

Ok so the story may be a bit flat, and alot of it just doesn’t make sense, and the “city” feels like a village, but its damn fun I must say.

Oh yea and its extremely short.

The weapons are pretty good too

41. Kits says:

It might not be a great epiphany of gaming, but as far as shooters go I found it a fair bit better than most of the other tripe that’s been released the past few years.
    The guns felt really hefty and fun to play around with. Could maybe have done with the powers draining the veil energy a little less, so you could use two at once from time to time, but wasn’t so bad it frustrated me.
    As for collecting gold and intel; I don’t recall ‘searching’ for any through the entire game. I had a quick check of a room after I cleared it and ended up with all but a couple of weapon upgrades available and every power. More than enough to fully upgrade all the weapons I liked most and get all my veil stuff to full.

Granted, I’ve never played any of the previous Wolfenstein games, so it doesn’t have to compete with any kind of fond nostalgia or anything, but I found it to be an entertaining game for the day or so it took to finish.

42. Mungrul says:

One thing I have to point out:
    Splash Damage consistently get credited as having made the multiplayer for RtCW, but in fact Nerve Software did, and to RtCW purists such as myself, Splash Damage took the formula and actually spoiled it. Therefore, it’s no surprise to me whatsoever that a multiplayer developed by ex-Splash Damage staff and no Nerve Software staff is mediocre.

43. PC Monster says:

Raven aren’t rubbish. That’s too harsh; They tend to be in the Competent-to-Good bracket. I’ve commented before about their inability to reach greatness on their own, happily basking in shafts of reflected glory from Id. Will be interesting to see how they fare without Id’s teat to suckle at.

44. Gap Gen says:

I think JKII was the first Jedi Knight game to get the lightsaber fighting right. It’s a testament to how well they did the lightsaber that it makes all but a few guns utterly redundant once you get it.

45. Howard says:

Odd how this board has become more and more open to games like this. Previously this would have been dismissed out of hand as a “console port” and that would be that. Is this a reflection of how many posters here actually use their 360 as their main games machine now?

Anyway, the one thing that has struck me about the posts here is that no-one else seems to have an issue with the graphics. With no anti-aliasing, no real-time lighting and very low detail textures, this is one of the more ugly titles I’ve seen in some time. It also suffers from the usual 360 style of rendering (like Call of Juarez 2; another game that was oddly liked on this board) which looks like everything has been coated in the wrappers from a tin of Quality Street. Bright, shiny reds and golds simply flood the screen making everything look like Christmas. Most odd.

All that aside (though it is hard to get on with a game made in the last 10 years that lacks AA) and the game itself is not actively awful, but it does lack a punch. The wash-rinse-repeat of run to the next corridor, hole up while you toss grenades back and forth and take pot-shots with what are (when not upgraded) woefully weak and inaccurate guns is straight out of a million other games but nowhere near as polished as previous attempts. The crazy little German village is just…crazy and the obsession with collecting loot as you go smacks more of a 90′s platformer and is a huge detractor from the action.

I’m still playing it through to see if it gets better but the ugliness alone is off-putting and it is clear even after just a few levels, that I have seen 90% of what this game has to offer.

On the subject of MP, the general internet consensus (which by and large, certainly going by other forums, bloody hates this game) is that it is pitiful. While Splash Damage are credited with designing the MP part of this game it seems they were removed from the project nearly a year ago and a company called Endrant Studios were asked to finish it off though it seems they utterly phoned it in.

Oh well, it’s only Wolfenstein. Even if it had been great it still would have been a daffy shooter. No great loss to the world.

46. Howard says:

@Mungrol
    Oh, seems you and I have conflicting info on who designed what in the MP department. Either way we can agree it wasn’t Splash damage though…

47. Leman says:

Stupid sexy Nazi Assassins.

Its running on the Doom 3 engine which pretty much explains why it looks like ass. It does however chuck loads and loads of Nazis at you at once. Which you can kill in a variety of ways.

48. Turin Turambar says:

Yeah it’s a bit averagish. Quake IV was better.

49. Torguemada says:

Yeah i never had to look for anythink either, i didn’t really even notice that the weapon ugrades are tied to intel, as the games says that they will be availebul after a specific mission and they where.