By Jim Rossignol on September 5th, 2009 at 12:25 pm.
News and things
I'm scared and confused in a brilliantly light universe.
Cards: The Roguening sounded too much like a White Wolf book.
Local city overrun by horrific bipedal, one-nosed monsters.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Hmm-Hmm. : “Looks quite.. busy. I wonder whether a more minimalist (or rather, less maximalist if that's a thing) design wouldn't have been better.” on Psychedelic 360 Degree Spaceshoots: Kromaia Released
- Peter Radiator Full Pig : “No episode for the Brandon Sanderson videos? Or are they misnamed? Love his work, Mistborn is great,though i dont think he did the last Wheel ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Time Slip
- princec : “There'll be an option to turn off the strobes though I'm not quite sure how a daytime mode might work given that the torch and ...” on Better Than Stoke, I Guess: Basingstoke
- dkRAM : “I thought they're also adding a dynamic storyline so you can decide which side to support during your play through. Main focus is on co-op ...” on Far Cry 4 Kyrat Trailers: Not A Great Holiday Destination
- kalirion : “Nimble Quest is on sale for only $0.49: http://store.ste~ I've been having a lot of fun with this one. And it has trading cards (but ...” on The RPS Bargain Bucket: Time Slip