The Brain Trust Marches On: Infectonator!

By Kieron Gillen on December 12th, 2009 at 10:22 am.

Brains! Etc! Yes!

Uberbrain Ariana lobbed this at me, with an admission that occasionally you don’t need anything other than creating a mass zombie infection with a click and sending them to eat brains. She has a point. Go play Infector! for the 5 minutes it’ll amuse you for.

__________________

« | »

, , .

1. DMJ says:

Entertaining. Once more proving that all you need to do is have some sort of character progression to fake a sense of accomplishment. In this case, you’re upgrading a virus to destroy humanity. I endorse this.

2. Spacewalk says:

A game where you can spread a zombie virus in gas form through an underground science base, seed the clouds so it rains zombie virus and drop zombie virus warheads on cities Defcon style would be the best thing ever right this moment.

3. Frankie The Patrician[PF] says:

now…that’s the right side of the conflict, killing zombies is boring (unlike killing Wehrmacht and SS soldiers…there is something…so tempting about their uniforms…they are so clean and shiny)
    *bursts into a manic laugh*

4. Mad Doc MacRae says:

Got 296,350. A hero stopped my zombie hoard (right quick, too). The progression balance seemed off. First few levels left me scraping coins together, then suddenly $100k achievements are piling on. Then the heroes show up and snuff my zombie attack. But diverting for a few minutes.

5. SpinalJack says:

That would be the achievements you unlock by killing lots of people, they give you increasingly large lump sums of money the more you unlock

6. Carra says:

Reminds me of pandemic 2. Although that was a game that kept me busy for more then five minutes.

7. Martin Coxall says:

Is it possible to lose?

Perhaps the only winning move is not to play?

Comment on this story