I AM THE FLY: The Fly On The Wall

By Kieron Gillen on December 18th, 2009 at 12:33 pm.

Deformed human knows not what he faces. I am the avatar of Nurgle. I will strike him down.

I’ve finally started my judging the IGF. Only 4 days past the deadline, eh? Anyway, one of the things I was looking at is this. It’s called The Fly On the Wall and is a human-versus-fly death-match. He is enormous and fat with big swatty hands and a tendency to send all the furniture in the room flying. You are sneaky, capable of rolling in poop to get diseases and infecting the foolish chubby human. It’s very short and not terribly good, but it’s certainly got an idea. I especially like the optional fly-vision eyesight, as shown above. You’ll find footage below and can get it from here.

And here’s Wire!

TUNE, etc.

__________________

« | »

, , , , .

1. [dandan] says:

Yes! Wire! I wondered if the title was a reference…

2. GibletHead2000 says:

It looks pretty awful. Also, why does he have poo on his living room floor?

3. Tom Camfield says:

D’oh, I was about to claim my five pounds for the reference, but it appears the reference was made explicit beneath the cut.

4. Tom Camfield says:

@ Gemma 21

Surely spam, although inadvertently on topic if we link it to this cheerful act of plagiarism:

5. Shamanic Miner says:

Reminds me of Mr.Moskeeto on the PS2, which was great.

6. Lucky Main Street says:

There’s poo on the floor because that guy was pooing on Obama, by the looks of it.

7. underproseductor says:

The first thing I noticed is that I could fly through the walls – right out of the map. This isn’t even working properly, at least for me.

8. Riaktion says:

That video of The fly on the wall was strangely relaxing… but I am not sure why

9. Brulleks says:

Doesn’t work at all for me either. It starts up, I get the screen of the guy sitting there looking at his watch, but no amount of clicking on mouse buttons or pressing the keyboard has any effect at all.

And the options are only available the first time you start it up, so I can’t even try playing around with them.

Very pewer.