Line-up: Max & The Magic Marker Demo

Not as magic a marker as something I've just thought of.

Originally a Wiiware game, I notice this drawing/platformer is now on the PC. You can get the demo from here and then consider buying it, for cash money. With me getting seethingly angry with a Jean advert yesterday, I can’t help but think that someone should do a drawing-style game with an adbusting motif. Take that one, developers. Make it so. Until then, a trailer staring Max and the magic marker, follows…

I’d have written it so Max was delusional, claiming his marker is magic while vandalizing everything in his suburban town.

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

1. Munken says:

Was it the new Levi one? It probably should have made me angry but I was just marvelling at how they managed to make the BRUTALIST (that is always spelt brutalest in my mind, as a warning to other forms of architecture) UEA look soft, lovely and full of people with obscene cheekbones.

• noom says:

Is it more annoying than the fucking Citreon advert? John Lennon must be spinning in has grave right now.

• Sonicgoo says:

People still watch ads?

*only uses tv for footie*

2. Tom O'Bedlam says:

That pissing advert has had me wanting to take to the streets with firebombs and a machete.

3. lhzr says:

i found this more fun than crayon physics, prolly ’cause of my fondness for jumpnruns.

4. Ian says:

What jeans ad??

Chaz says:

Yes what is this jeans ad of which you speak.

Surely it can’t be worse than those T-Mobile adverts that make want to commit mass murder?

5. RogB says:

something in that music keeps reminding me of Dangermouse.

6. terry says:

Don’t draw attention to the ad! You are just falling into their trap!!

*Hasn’t any idea what the ad is

This looks like Crayon Physics with a tiny guy. Cool, I guess.

7. Kieron Gillen says:

That’s the reason I didn’t mention it. It’s mentioned yesterday on my twitter, for those who are that intrigued.

KG

• Ian says:

I’d checked your Twitter, but I’m still not sure what specific [brand] ad I’m looking for. Is it a billboard or one of them big video screen thingmys?

• Kieron Gillen says:

Any of the ones in the current campaign would do, but I describe the poster, in all its detail in a tweet.

KG

• Richard Beer says:

I saw your ejaculation on Twitter yesterday but I still have no idea what you’re talking about, and I work in advertising!

• Ian says:

Ahh, I’d never even checked to see if that next one seemed related. Because I’m a dunce.

Anyway, have found a page with all sorts of billboards for [brand]’s new campaign now. Oh dear.

I can’t decide if they, as a whole, don’t get the idea for their campaign or if the person who had the idea has been locked in a room and not allowed to explain it to the people making the posters, etc.

8. Mike says:

Jesus, that demo was a lot harder than I thought it’d be. Really clever stuff.

9. find coupon says:

I have seen the video and its fantastic and so much fun.I surely play this game and also will share with my friends.Keep sharing.

10. Kelerian says:

I loved Harold and the Purple Crayon as a child, and was immediately reminded of it. It seems to be an interesting implementation of the idea. (See also: Crayon Physics)

link to en.wikipedia.org