By Alec Meer on February 26th, 2010 at 11:55 am.
It’s my birthday. I want these things.
– A proper X-COM sequel – not one of those clunky unofficial ones or an open source remake.
– A Transformers MMO
– Dungeon Keeper 3
– The Half-Life 2 RTS to go full-blown
– Bioshock 1 recreated with Bioshock 2’s engine/combat systems (and a better ending, of course)
– The Elder Scrolls V, but even weirder than Morrowind and with no returning Oblivion writers or actors
– Eyezmaze, the guy behind the ever-charming Grow games, to step up to major development and make something huge, strange and spectacular
– King’s Bounty 2, with no recycled content
– Mass Effect 3, right now
– Steam’s offline mode to work perfectly
– Aliens Vs Predator Vs Harry Potter
– Some sort of hypno-therapy that makes me incredible at Starcraft 2 overnight
– To never see or hear the phrase “dumbed-down” again
– My two front teeth