By Jim Rossignol on June 15th, 2010 at 6:48 pm.
Respond to our gibber
- MichaelPalin : “Poor us!” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- MichaelPalin : “Isn't it funny that around 20 million people basically paid $150 each to participate on the beta (or maybe alpha) of this o___x thing? Also, ...” on Kinect 2.0 Will Start Watching Your Blood Next Year
- Lord Custard Smingleigh : “I love everyone. Even that guy.” on The Story Of The Streets: Unrest
- frightener : “I believe first sale doctrine (at least in europe) *does* trump a digital download EULA. Reported by our very own John Walker last July here ...” on Unlearning To Share: The Industry’s Hatred Of Generosity
- physys : “I do love a good clean 'em up.” on Hallelujah: Chemical Spillage Simulation Is Real