By Jim Rossignol on June 15th, 2010 at 6:48 pm.
News and things
The Pathologic well travelled
Jason Rohrer's occult definitely-not-poker
Beta signups now open
But can we play as Taylor Swift?
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- BobsLawnService : “I remember discovering Terra Nova shortly after I finished reading Heinlein's Starship Troopers. What an amazing game. Probably the best squad based game ever made.” on Have You Played… Anachronox?
- HiFiHair : “This really is the very best news.” on The Plague Spreads: Pathologic Remake Hits Funding Goal
- Geebs : “Literally any problem in DG1 can be solved given a sufficient number of cannons and meteor turrets” on DG 2: Defense Grid 2 – Wot I Think
- Turin Turambar : “I remember Passage, which I played it and remember Sleep is Death got some traction. Corruption? nah. It just seemed.... weird. a bit biased? I ...” on May I Have This Cordial Minuet?
- Rizlar : “I read that as 'a Date Cooper Simulator'. Also want. 'There's only one problem with you. You're perfect.'” on Virginia Hands-On: 30 Flights Of Lynchian