A Competition To Win Global Agenda Codes?

UPDATE: Sorry, I forgot to close this. Consider it closed! Keys going out now.

Oh, what’s this then? I’ve got a few Steam codes for Global Agenda. They’ve arrived to celebrate and/or promote the retail launch of the game in the UK. Give them away, you say? To you guys? Well, I suppose I could. Oh, what the hell. Send an email over to this address (and keep the tagline “Globaliser, Globaliser” on there) with a reason why I should give you the code. Best reasons win codes. I’ll edit this post when they’re all gone.

I rather enjoyed my time with the colourful sci-fi shooter, although the big strategic game never managed to drag me in. It’s also changed a fair bit since launch, culling the subscription and introducing some open world bits. The most recent trailer for that open world bit is below.

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

1. Schaulustiger says:

Everyone willing to play this should get a code. Global Agenda seems to be dying a slow death according to those who still play it. They need an influx of fresh players to save it.

• Barrow says:

A large amount of that is older players getting bored and spreading ill word of the game. They actually hit their peak population a week or so ago since launch.

That said, in a game like Global Agenda, more players are always necessary to introduce more competition.

• Schaulustiger says:

I honestly don’t think they hit their peak population with the new addon. The all-seeing Steam stats (link to store.steampowered.com) list a peak of 1,400 players. Granted, not everyone will play it via Steam, but given their license key system, a majority of people will.
      That said, those are pretty bad numbers.

• Tei says:

Is a great game …if you are into TF2-ske games. But probably all the people that want TF2 is already playing TF2.

2. Devenger says:

Hope whoever gets a code puts it to good use. I’ve only played the trial and tried Medic, Assault and Recon (briefly) characters; it’s always going to be an odd balancing act between being a shooter and being a persistent-advancement MMO, but from what I played of the 12v12 mode, it can be cracking good fun. I recommend the trial to anyone who thinks they might like this sort of thing – it will give you a good flavour of the basic game.

3. John B says:

Because I’m only on the verge of having carpal tunnel and all I need is this one more game to take me all the way!

4. Dyst says:

I totally forgot to mention my username on the e-mail. That kind of sucks.

It’s jimmybarrett(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk. Pathetic entry though.

5. Mike says:

When I think “I never win anything:(” I usually dont win anything. This time im going to try “I always win everything! So give me some more!”

• Frankie The Patrician[PF] says:

I know the feeling…I actually won Bioshock 2 in Gamersgate Facebook giveaway (the usual “First 5 gets the game” and I won…Pity I already own it on a dvd…I thought I write too late :)

6. Heliocentric says:

I’m a big old natural selection player so games where you can customise your playstyle but still allow for an action and are multiplayer are my breakfast lunch and dinner.. I don’t really know what to expect because i find that almost no one can express what i find critical about multiplayer action games in a way meaningful to me. Sure, i hear alarm bells when i hear “no dedicated servers” and the bigger the player cap the better. But things like how slippery slope, griefing (not just teamkilling), dynamic balancing (5 vs 5 isn’t always even), persistence of empowerment etc. All really important and never in a review.

7. Mac says:

I bought it for £8 when their 10% off code actually gave me £10 off – i’ve had my £8’s worth and more – actually a good fun game that you can dip in and out of give that they now have a F2P model.

8. Dyst says:

Just wondering, when is this competition over?

9. RKB says:

Its over when all the keys have been given away. Read…

10. IcyZephyr says:

I just sent in my entry. This game reminds me of Starsiege: Tribes — a game I have many fond memories of — so I’d love to give it a shot.

11. Toby says:

I really hope I get one. It has been updated but well.. so far it looks like I lost. :(
    Damn, really wanted this.