Dragon Age 2 Rising To Power

By John Walker on October 27th, 2010 at 8:40 am.

KERRRRRRRRRRRRRR-CHOP!

How are we all feeling about Dragon Age 2? Quintin wasn’t too impressed when he played it at this year’s GamesCom, but me – with no experience of the game – I’m determinedly optimistic. I mean, it’s not like BioWare messes up very often. However, if picking my ideal Dragon Age sequel, I wouldn’t have it be more action orientated. Quite the opposite. They spent a decade developing that world’s lore, and exploring it, interacting with it, learning from it: that’s my motivation. Hitting it doesn’t quite grab me in the same way. Still, it’s not out for another six months, and I’ve not even seen it running, so I’m just wildly guessing. To become more informed on the matter there’s a new trailer below, that shows some glimpses of in-game footage.

It certainly is a step up from the original. It looks smooooooth. And presumably we’re seeing the 360 version running here, with increased potential for the PC pretties. Still, I’d much prefer to be learning about the Chantry’s crusades and their impact on the Dalish Elves, or applying Freire’s Pedagogy Of The Oppressed to the dwarven underclasses. The game comes out in the second week of March.

__________________

« | »

, , , , .

1. Psychopomp says:

Until they show me that they’re just speeding things up, and haven’t ditched the BG-esque tactical combat, this stays firmly ignored.

Whether or not it’s good isn’t the issue. The issue if everything needs to be a god damned action game these days.

• Flaringo says:

Here’s some gameplay:

• Rinox says:

Giant sword is giant.

• Matthew says:

That’s console gameplay. Considering how different the PC version of DA:O was from console, I don’t think that tells us anything.

• Janxer says:

You know what?
      Worst case scenario it might actually end up being a sequel and not an expansion sold as a full game.
      All this pre-emptive whining is fucking childish. Let’s wait and see if they pull it off before we judge it, no?

• Nerd Rage says:

Given all the “new shit” marketing leading up to the first one, why would we expect the marketing on this to be any different?

• Corporate Dog says:

The gameplay is probably going to be the determining factor in which version I purchase.

Dumbed-down action gameplay ala Jade Empire? That’s a console purchase.

Tactical gameplay with pausing and queued-up powers ala Baldur’s Gate? That’s a PC purchase.

Of course, if it’s two mints in one (with the console gameplay more actiony, and the PC gameplay more tactical) then I’d opt for the PC version. But unless the engine they developed makes such a shift in gameplay easy to pull off, I suspect that’s not what we’re getting in the sequel. The video is probably an accurate reflection of BOTH versions.

And while I’m flexible enough to enjoy either, it’s still a sad, sad statement on what developers think of traditionally PC-oriented modes of gameplay.

• Manley Pointer says:

I think the preview in PC Gamer claimed that on PC, the “tactical” space bar-abusing combat of DA:O had survived pretty much unchanged, and that the close-up action-y stuff that disgusted Quintin Smith was just for the console release. Then again, can never tell until the game is released.

To be honest I wasn’t that thrilled with DA:O’s combat. It was familiar, it wasn’t bad by any means, but it suffered from being less complicated and chance-based than Baldur’s Gate combat, which had enough spells and stats to make conflicts surprising and interesting. I hope that if they do retain the classic combat mode, they introduce enough new content/rebalancing to keep players from just reusing all the broken spells and classes from DA:O.

2. RakeShark says:

Kinda looks like Brutal Legend, only without the metal, humor, and Tim Schafer. RTS gameplay not confirmed at this point.

3. Rinox says:

The trailer is good, but it decidedly looks as if they took out a lot of the elements I loved about the original. Then again, the NEW SHIT trailer for DA1 wasn’t an indication of the game so maybe this isn’t either. Let’s hope so. :-)

On a more general note though, I wish developers and publishers would finally get it through their skulls that a big, shiny 3D engine is not that important to an RPG. Imagine, an RPG with the same budget and production time/team as a modern-day RPG à la Mass Effect but instead of creating a sweet engine and having every line voice acted, all that time and money was invested in creating an epic world and storyline. Not that that is ever going to happen again. :-(

It’s a bum deal. Indie studios develop RPG’s with lower-range engines with isometric views but don’t have the time and means to create an incredibly huge world. Big developers have the time and means but want to spend it on making cinematic experiences and pew-pew flashy 3D action rather than fleshing out the world. And one does make something of an effort in that direction (Dragon Age), it apparently fails commercially.

Slightly nostalgic RPG fan signing off. :-(

• skalpadda says:

I’m pretty sure I saw an article here on RPS mentioning that DA:O sold better than Mass Effect, so lack of sales surely can’t be the reason.

• JustOneWay says:

This.

I played through COmmandos 2 again recently (still a beautiful game, particularly when played in high res). I was left wishing for a massive BG2 style RPG but done with the ability to view the world from different angles and nice 3D interiors filled with characters with beautifuly animated actions for all sorts of diffrent actions.
      Do it with that level of tech and you have enough. Spend the rest of the effort making the world, story, characters , art and gameplay awesome.

In my dreams only I suspect though.

• Rinox says:

@ Skalpadda:

Could be, I don’t really know. I just assumed it must be for Bioware to take such a U-turn on the formula. Maybe they are just making it more consoley after it got such bad critical reception on them?

• skalpadda says:

Rinox: That probably is it, and I really hope what’s been said about the focus on more action being confined to the console versions is true. Bioware have generally been quite good at creating different UIs and and catering for the different input methods for consoles and PC versions so creating a different combat system doesn’t seem an impossible step for them to take, so I remain cautiously optimistic on that front.

I really, really hope they don’t drop the ball on story and characters in the process.

4. Hunam says:

Looks like a low rent Dynasty Warrirors game from what I saw at EG Expo.

5. c-Row says:

So far, no Bioware fantasy RPG had me hooked long enough to make me see the end credits. They take ages to finally shift into gear, and if the pace finally quickens, I am bored of the game. I don’t know why, but those set in a sci-fi setting are way ahead of their medieval brothers and sisters.

6. teo says:

Why does ME2 look so good and DA 1/2 so shitty?

• Lilliput King says:

Good question.

• skalpadda says:

Different engine, different setting, different art style and probably different artists as well. I don’t think Dragon Age: Origins looked terrible, it even managed to be beautiful at times, but it certainly has some flaws compared to ME2, especially character models and animations. DA had much larger and more detailed environments though.

• mwoody says:

Because in a sci-fi game, you can get away with spartan corridors with hard lines and empty barren landscapes, both of which are far easier to render than a believable quasi-medieval landscape.

• teo says:

Well, that’s the technical stuff, I think the art straight up looks worse

7. Plyskeen says:

After watching the video that Flaringo posted, it reminds me of Jade Empire – I’m more of a strategic / tactical than action gamer, but I wouldn’t mind playing another Bioware game like Jade Empire….

8. Sagan says:

This looks like the trailer to a, well… kinda good action game. Definitely doesn’t look like the trailer to a good RPG.
    At least I would have no idea what’s interesting about this after watching the trailer.

9. Bornemannen says:

There’s a pretty good summary of the info released in the Bioware forums:

Apparently the combat in the PC version will stay the same as before whereas the console version will be “streamlined” (stupified….).

• skalpadda says:

I really hope that’s true. There were some wonky things about the combat on PC that they should fix, but if I have to mash buttons to fight instead of the tactical approach using the whole party of DA:O (especially on higher difficulties) I won’t be happy.

• sneetch says:

The crappy hotbars are the first thing I’d have them fix. They just aren’t good enough (they weren’t in NWN either, IMO). I’d personally just group the spells/abilities into classes, fill the hotbar with class buttons, hover over a button and a list containing the abilities in that class slides out, the button becomes the last skill in that group to be used, much easier (especially when paused). Similarly you could have classes of healing, magic and other types of useable items.

Pausing, going in to the inventory and selecting one of the many types of healing poultice for my guy kinda ruined the flow of fights for me.

They could let us customise skill classes and which of the hotkey slots is assigned to which skill if they want to get fancy.

• skalpadda says:

Sneetch:

Not sure what you mean there. You could drag out poultices, weapon coatings, bombs, traps, pretty much anything you wanted and put them on the hot bar, and you could drag it out enough to have so many slots you could group abilities nicely by whatever category you wanted. Having to mouse over and select from a list sounds terrible, especially if you want to sometimes use abilities without pausing.

10. Okami says:

Watching this trailer reminded me of how badly I want to play Age of Decadence…

11. skalpadda says:

Even more brown? The little glimpses of the game seen so far have not been very exciting, but considering how rubbish the previews and trailers for the original was I won’t judge it until I see it.

12. mlaskus says:

Bah! Where’s the Marylin Manson’s music? It just doesn’t feel right without it!

13. Ian says:

I loved DA:O (possibly more than it deserved) but my confidence in DA2 had slowly begun to nosedive, and then a couple of recent previewy things gave me the impression that they perhaps hadn’t changed as much as it first seems. There’s still things that I think will piss me off about it and I’m certainly not anywhere near properly excited yet but I’m getting a bit more confident about it again.

I think.

14. Kieron Gillen says:

Playing the 360 version at the EG Expo, my only hope for it is if the PC version really is completely different from the console one. On the 360, it was sub-Golden Axe.

KG

• Subject 706 says:

Sub Golden-Axe!!?? Oh for goodnes sakes, has Bioware completely lost their integrity!!? (And/or creativity and originality)

• Kieron Gillen says:

Worth noting they actually do say it *is* the old-style tactical combat. I just have trouble believing they’ll be able to execute two completely different combat mechanisms at the same time.

KG

• Incognito says:

I love Golden Axe! :)

My interest in this is dependant on if it has the same companion interactions and choices that DA1 had. If not, and it´s more like Mass Effect 2, then meh!

• mlaskus says:

Sub Golden Axe? That tells me absolutely nothing! So is it Great? Good? Bad? Terrible? Most games fit the sub Golden Axe description! :D

• Markachy says:

Surely Bioware have proved themselves enough by now that we should trust them on these matters? I very much doubt they are going to f*ck over all of their most dedicated fanbase. I mean, the fact they even bothered to make DA1 was testament to their dedication to old-school RPGing, for me personally they have earned my trust through all of their past, nigh-on-always brilliant RPGs and I’m not worried at all that they will mess this up, they have proven themselves as far as I am concerned.

• Hunam says:

Bioware can make bad games. Jade Empire and NWN1 are proof of this. The combat system is basically just tapping A till the health bars of all the baddies around you drop. Barely looked more than a budget game in gameplay.

15. Dominic White says:

Keep in mind that the lead writer on DA2 has described the Qunari as ‘Like Islamic Borg’. They also have horns now.

That’s just the tip of the iceberg on a whole series of things about DA2 that just leave me silently mouthing ‘What the fuck?’ again and again.

• Rinox says:

When they first presented the new look of the game and used two ogres – one from DA1 and one from DA2 – to highlight the style/graphical differences, I was absolutely puzzled. The DA2 ogres looked like a downgrade of the DA1 ones in almost every way. I seriously still can’t believe they actually think they look better now. Or maybe they’re just trying to make us believe they look better. I dunno.

• EaterOfCheese says:

Amen. Can’t stand what I’ve seen of their new art style. Bondage darskpawn ? And the animations look so camp. The combat looks like kung fu.

Bag o’ fail. Where are my RPGs at =(

I’d like to believe it’s just a big joke, but I doubt it..

Dragon Age Origins was a good game. Just needed to be less linear, with more exploration if you ask me. I’d happily buy a sequel that was a good improvement on the stuff they got right with the first game, but yeah, looks dodgy to me.

16. cw8 says:

Action RPG = ignore and boycott.

The reason why I got Dragon Age and kept track of it for years before it released was because of the words “Spiritual Successor to Baldur’s Gate”

17. Lobotomist says:

As seen in gameplay video. You now have to click button for every sword swing. Basically hack&slash , and not in any way close to Baldurs Gate RPG strategic gameplay.

Graphic is blockier and cell shaded. And level of detail is much lower (probably adjusted for consoles)

Style resembles a lot stylized characters of SWTOR MMO.

Basically DA2 is step back on every aspect.

I guess it is official – Bioware are no more leader in RPG. They are now just another console generation exploitation company. Recycling and dumbing down them selves until nothing is left of their former glory.

(and PS when SWTOR launches and becomes biggest ever recorded flop in game industry – bioware will be closed down. Right now they are really dead man walking. Sad but true. And this is view from once their huge fan and follower )

18. Jezcentral says:

You could make DA2 a third-person, cover-and-crossbows game for all I care (and then it WOULD be just like Mass Effect :) ). The combat is incidental for me anyway. It’s the stuff you never see in a trailer that will make the game for me. Give us more Leiana, Morrigan and Sten-alikes to talk to. A quest like Zathrian’s.

19. Malagate says:

On an unrelated note, did anyone else read GamesCom as Gamescum (game-scum) or is it just me?

In a more related note I am rather pleased that I’m not already mentally invested in Dragon Age if the 2nd one is looking sub-par, but we shall see when it comes closer to release time.

20. Alfius says:

Damn, I read that as Dragon Rising 2, disappointed.

Have been told I simply must play Dragon Age, pretty time poor atm though.

21. gulag says:

Can’t wait for this, and I really think that by ME2-iffying (Stay with me here) the combat, Bioware have done a lot to improve Dragon Age. I’m looking forward to not having to dig through pages of items and weapons, developing OCD while trying to optimise my character for a combat system that was closer to a stop-motion animation studio than a game. Is my sword bigger? Yes, therefore it is better. Job done, lets kick a dragon in the nads with it.

I love the idea of playing a game set across 10 years of a characters life. I want to witness that world change because of my actions, rather than read about the changes of the past in stuffy old books. Not that I don’t like the background of DA, it’s decently put together stuff. It’s the people that world has shaped that are the best way to express all that lore. Bioware have rarely put a foot wrong in writing decent characters that reflect the attitudes in their worlds. History, written properly, is not a lecture or an essay: it’s a bar-room brawl.

So roll on combat that is more gut than head, roll on settling complex negotiations with a head-butt, and roll on Sir Sheparde of Florin, or whatever Mr. Hiro Protagonist ends up being called.

• Rinox says:

Re: inventory systems (pages of items and weapons): unless you’ve played them both on a console, Mass Effect’s inventory was pretty bad compared to Dragon Age (which had its issues but at least allowed you to sort by item type groups).

Inventories these days…ugh. Don’t want to sound like a hater, but consoles are really fucking it up for PC. I like New Vegas a lot, but it annoys me beyond belief that, even though you can sort between weapons/apparel/aid/misc/quest items in your standard inventory, for some absolutely incomprehensible design reasons you only can get one long alphabetical list of your entire inventory when doing trading of any sort. It’s absolutely bonkers and excruciatingly annoying.

• Markachy says:

Psssst. Just press left or right when your inventory list is highlighted (its left and right on the left analogue stick on 360) to switch between the categories during trading in FO:NV.

• Steve says:

@Rinox re: New vegas vendor inventory

Actually you can – when in shops hit the category name (between the arrows) top left (or top right for vendoes) to switch views between weapons – armour – aid – misc , etc, etc.

Stumbled across this by complete accident of course, heaven forbit they actually TELL anyone about this at any point during the course of the game.

• X2-Eliah says:

@Rinox, NV trading: Actually, you can filter the barter screens just as well, you have to click on the tiny arrows on the window centre-top with the insanely-accelerated mouse to get to the next tab, then again for the next, etc.

Of course, it doesn’t help when Misc stuff is not located in misc tab (cards, for instance), and ammo is all over the place.

• Rinox says:

Really? Oh God I’m such a moron. Thanks so much, it was really pissing me off to have to scroll back and forth all the time to find the few items I wanted to sell (as you can imagine). In fact it was probably the only thing annoying me about New Vegas so far, that and the hidden land mines. ;-)

/ has been shamed

• Markachy says:

I guess they thought the arrows pointing left and right were obvious enough, which I think is fair enough. However, the only part of Quinns review I agreed with was the part about how to holster your weapon – I would never have found that out on my own. I guess instruction manuals aren’t pointless after all…

• Arglebargle says:

Unintuitive desigin is un-intuitive.

Bad gui is about the fastest way to get me to quit playing a game. After a certain amount of teeth gnashing play, it even trumps good story.

22. Markachy says:

I’m beginning to think Quinns and RPGs don’t mix (FO:NV), writing off an RPG like Dragon Age based on a new, flashier combat system doesn’t make sense! BG etc were all just basically clicking hit to melee people (or cast or shoot or whatever). Didn’t stop them being phenomenal.

23. mod the world says:

I have the feeling DA2 will be like Bioshock 2: High quality, but more of the same.

24. Greg Wild says:

Bioware really need to start showing off the PC combat or they’re going to be losing out on a lot of us past the point of no return. There’s already a good few people who’ve already written it off. If it really is different then the sooner they console (har har) us with that fact, the better for them and us.

25. DaWhiteTaliban says:

The problem is people tend to confuse Obsidian games(Neverwinter NIghts 1 and 2,Planescape Torment, Fallout 1 and 2,Icewind Dale1 and 2, Baldurs Gate 1 and 2,Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2) with Bioware games(Mass Effect 1 and 2, Dragon Age, Jade Empire).and no, all the brilliant minds from Black Isle Studios transitioned to Obsidian not Bioware.

• Markachy says:

Are you joking? Can’t tell. NWN1 was Bioware, BG1 and 2 were THE Bioware games, KOTOR1 was also Bioware.

And only some of the Black Isle’ers went to Obsidian, and a lot of them only through Troika.

• Schadenfreude says:

You’re right. Someone is confusing Obsidian games with Bioware games.

• Lilliput King says:

It’s great to hear from someone in the know.

• Coillscath says:

@Markachy Actually he was right about Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2, that was Black Isle, the guys behind Fallout 1 and 2 who went on to found Troika and Obsidian. KotOR was done by Bioware, however, you’re right about that.

• Schadenfreude says:

No he wasn’t.

Bioware designed, wrote & developed Baldur’s Gate 1 and 2 but at the time Black Isle were Interplay’s established RPG guys so Interplay chose to publish the BG series through Black Isle.

Bioware made it. Black Isle published it.

I really wish they hadn’t ’cause I’ve lost track of the number of times I’ve explained this to the internet at large over the years.

• Markachy says:

Indeed, lots of people don’t realise that. BG1 was Bioware’s first (meaningful) release. And indeed the first game to use their Infinity Engine?

26. Yka says:

Sad, sad gameplay video….

The only glimpse of hope lies in the fact that this awful console-ish gameplay could be made completely different on the PC, with a more tactical approach (was a bit like that on DA1)

27. X2-Eliah says:

I, for one, applaud the ugly graphics.

Makes me hope that my computer will be able to actually play the game.

• Klaus says:

Exactly. Same thing here.

This game might also need modding of some sort, so console version is most likely a no-go for me.

28. toni says:

DA:O was so filled with cliches and sloppy writing I can’t see that getting any better. To be honest, the tactical combat was all that had me going thru DA:O, the story just did not cut it. And I don’t care if the lore is good if that what they present of it is…..this looks even worse with more button-mashing…..well, the console is the target platform.

• FunkyBadger says:

This post is wrong in several different ways.

DA:O was far too long, but he writing and quest structures were – but for one glaring example, I’m looking at you railroaded showdown with You Know Who – excellent.

Characterisation was top notch as well. Alisdair, Sten and, especially, Zevran were brilliantly formed characters and Morrigan’s “origin” plot was superbly put together.

29. Hmm-Hmm. says:

I’m not sure why, but somewhere along the way playing Dragon Age it lost its appeal. It had lost its excitement.. I had become bored with it.

I don’t expect Dragon Age 2 to be different in that aspect.

30. Schadenfreude says:

The button-mashing is optional according to their forum guys who say both PC and Xbox have “Auto-attack” modes. People keep referencing a Gameinformer article that states the PC plays the same as DA:O too. Basically I’m not overly worried; worst-case scenario it plays like KotOR which most people never had a problem with.

31. Clovis says:

If Bioware can somehow come through on their claim to have BG-inspired combat in the PC version, but smashy smashy combat for the consoles, they suddenly go from being another company lured to the dark side by big money to being a paragon of PC gaming showing the other companies how to court both sides.

Also, it creates the very interesting situation for those of us who own a console. You can play through DA2 on the PC maybe as a tricky, talky, magic-shooty type or whatever, but then play through it again as a smash-em all character. I guess the main character will still be the same, but I’m sure you’ll be able to play it differently. That would certainly be a weird experience …

32. Lars Westergren says:

After Dragon Age 1, I’m just going to assume that the PR department has no idea what the games are, or what the target group is. I’m waiting for the real previews to appear.

I’m getting a Dark Sun vibe from the armor design and the environments? Maybe?

33. Timofee says:

I personally hope the combat is reduced (in terms of the amount) or changed to some degree on the PC version although not to some god awful fable-esque console levels.

I say this because by about the halfway point in DA1 the combat degenerated into using Morrigan and the player character to spam AoE spells from behind the comfort of a nice thick wall, while watching as the idiotic AI stumbled around inside. Anything that was unfortunate enough to make it through the earthquake and the swirling vortex of fire, ice and electricity would be promptly bashed on the head by Alistair or whatever his name was.

Don’t get me wrong I really enjoyed DA1, but by the end the combat was just an incredibly tedious interlude between the story.

• Henry says:

It depends how you played the combat, if you did every single fight like that then yeah ti’d get boring. The balance was a bit off so that if you levelled up tons every fight was pretty damn easy but I had a load of fun with the fighting near the end, I’d just mess around with all of the cool, if not most effective spells whilst bonking and ackstabbing everything myself.

34. wocked says:

Sorry, I had to.
    Since that dub of the Origins Trailer, Dragon Age and Hawaii Five O will always be linked for me.

35. Henry says:

What I played at eurogamer was a major dissappointment, I was really looking forward to playing it after they had the PC version last year. The console version was a really dull to play button mashing fest, no sync kills in it either :/

The PC version will have to be completely different in terms of playing to be of interest to me.

I’m far less excited now :(

36. jackflash says:

I’m not optimistic. I do love the original game, but now that I’m playing ME2, it’s starting to creep up on me that under EA’s console tutelage, Bioware is really starting to just produce “cinematic” games that pretty much play themselves. ME2 is absolutely gorgeous, I’ll give you that. But it has to be one of the least interactive games I’ve ever played, at least so far. Everything I’ve seen indicates that Bioware are Mass Effect-izing Dragon Age, so.

37. Man Raised By Puffins says:

How are we all feeling about Dragon Age 2?

I’m feeling quite well disposed towards it, John. Thank you for asking.

38. bleeters says:

I’m content to wait and see. Bioware PR videos are generally terrible after all.

Still, I’d be more reassured if they stopped announcing changes that don’t seem to serve any actual purpose, and mucking about with the background lore which didn’t exactly lack for depth and complexity to begin with.

I’d be interested to see what becomes of Flemeth, though. We’ve only really seen her crop up whilst playing the ‘old hag’ role.

39. Jeremy says:

Yeah, I am going to stay hopeful as well. I think in the midst of all the fear that things are changing too much, I forgot how frustrating the battles in DA:O really were. Not that I’m saying I want to ditch strategic battles in DA2, but they weren’t exactly perfect in DA:O either. So, I might actually enjoy them pulling back a little bit on the strategic aspect just to make it flow a little better.

40. ALJA says:

Bioware has done enough for me to give them the benefit of doubt. I am also quietly optimistic.

41. noobnob says:

On most promotional trailers, you’d usually have either the ps3 or xbox360 box cover with more visibility than others. It’s a small detail, but it’s funny to see the pc box on top of all others. Might be a meaningless detail or might be a subtle way to say “play it on pc already god damn”.

42. Kadayi says:

I’m going to keep an open mind about where they are going with this. I appreciate why people are pissed about the move towards a Shepard style male/female character choice, but the hard reality is given how dismal the statistics are of the % of gamers who actually complete 30+ hour titles these days (let alone replay them again) it’s really not worth the manpower to shove in extraneous content the majority of players won’t ever touch. Sad, but true.

43. Gritz says:

The game looks like a poor-man’s Witcher.

44. Christian Otholm says:

I just hope all the dwarves died off from lyrium poisoning so I wouldn’t have to spend half the game in the goddamn mines.

• RenegadeRed says:

This.

That Underdark– er, I mean Deep Roads level — was sooooooo looooong. I hope the newly redesigned DA2 S&M Bondage Darkspawn overrun Orzabbar and rape all the dwarbs in a massively expensive CGI animated dwarb-on-monster orgy.

45. basil says:

“I mean, it’s not like BioWare messes up very often.”
    Hahaha, this is what I love about RPS. This brand of subtle English humor is the best.

46. DragonSix says:

Erk… Doesn’t smell good between that and SWTOR… Bioware, I want ME3, not those. Thanks.

47. Bob's Lawn Service says:

Oh look, they’ve turned Dragon Age into Fable.

Comment on this story