Terror-ist: MP Blames CS For Racist Murders

By Alec Meer on November 17th, 2010 at 6:01 pm.

There’s an argument that the media shouldn’t given any air to known enfant terribles – that by giving more profile to someone who spouts wild and dangerous innacuracies you only serve to further their cause. It’s not one I believe, though – that would mean someone like disgraced game-haranguing UK politician Keith Vaz would essentially get away with ritually blaming the evil that men can do on videogames. No; any chance to reveal the flaws in his bewildering bluster and blame should be taken.

In this case, he’s accused Counter-Strike of inspiring a series of tragic shootings which occurred in Malmo, Sweden. A case local police have said appears to be part of a year-long campaign of violence against immigrants to the area. Keith has other ideas.

Here’s the request he put before the Commons in an Early Day Motion a couple of weeks back:

“That this House notes with concern that the recent race shootings in Malmo, Sweden have been associated with the violent video game Counter-Strike; further notes that the internet-based, first-person shooting game that pits a counter-terrorist team against terrorists was previously banned in Brazil and in 2007 was associated with US College Campus massacres; recognises the potential impact of violent video games on those under 18 years; and calls on the Government to ensure the purchase of video games by those under 18 yearsis controlled and that parents are provided with clear information on the violent content of certain games.”

“Associated with” is his argument. He doesn’t appear to provide any more information than that, nor note that all the victims were of foreign origin. As far as I can ascertain, the association has not been made by Swedish police either, at least not publicly.

Probably because his argument stems entirely from a Times report (paywall, because Rupert Murdoch’s an eejit) in which some passing bloke said of the 38-year-old man arrested (but not yet charged) for the shootings that “”I am sure that this is down to some crazy kid who plays that sniping game Counter-Strike all day. I don’t believe in the lone Nazi theory.”

What more detail could anyone possibly want? Some geezer has said that a murderer might have played a videogame. No, no, it doesn’t matter that the Swedish authorities have said nothing of the sort, that there is no publicly-revealed evidence whatsoever that there is a link between this or any game and a series of brutal attacks on dark-skinned people in the area. A bloke says another bloke probably played videogames, so there.

Perhaps Mr Vaz has more information on the matter which he has yet to reveal. Or perhaps he’s the sort of chap who thinks facts and opinions are the same thing. The Times shouldn’t be terribly proud of itself either; in both cases, it’s attempting to marginalise growing racial tensions in Sweden for the sake of sensationalist soapboxing about an unrelated topic.

In his statement, you’ll note Vaz requested that the government increase regulation on the sale of games to minors – I’m sure he does care about children and the dangers of exposing them to violent content, but that doesn’t have a whole lot to do with a 38-year-old racist.

I have no objection whatsoever to frank and full investigations into whether the ever-changing medium that is games has any untoward effects on their players. As long as they are investigations, not self-promotional fear-mongering. As long as they’re not exploiting terrible tragedies to further personal agendas.

Have you killed any foreigners as a result of playing Counter-Strike? If so, let Keith know. I’m sure he’d love to have some concrete proof, as a change from desperately looking for any means of propping up his poorly-researched arguments.

, , .

1. Navagon says:

Staring eyes tag! Go! Go! Go!

• Alec Meer says:

You are quite right.

• BAReFOOt says:

You know how they call someone who – like this MP – creates terror in people for his own personal gains?
      A terrorist!

It’s not even an overstatement. It’s actually the very definition of it.

• nikos says:

Yeah, I was wondering, why the hyphen in the title?

• Navagon says:

I’d call him a bloody idiot trying provoke another ignorance-fuelled moral outrage-a-thon. What does that make him then? A moralist? That sound almost worse than a terrorist. Especially considering you only ever see the word morality mentioned in relation to bigots trying to force their repugnant, ignorant world view on people.

• Fisiu says:

Funny. In Sweden the shooter is seen as a copy cat of Lasermannen (the laserman) who went around and shot immigrants with a gun with laser sight a couple of years ago. The original laserman was a racist and hence shot only immigrants. This new guy in Malmö was nicknamed “The new laserman” by the media in Sweden and practically the whole country because there was a similarity in the way they did it. I don´t understand how he can be tied to counter-strike when the whole country ties him to the old laserman. Way bigger chance that he got the idea from the old laserman and sees him as a idol. I don´t think counter-strike made him go out and shoot them.

• iCaL* says:

If video games affected us then we would all be running around in darked rooms munching pills while listening to repetitive music (PACMAN).

• BAReFOOt says:

LOL
      > “Associated with” is his argument.
      Logic FAIL!

Let’s try this:
      Keith Vaz is a child molester.
      Keith Vaz is a child molester.
      Keith Vaz is a child molester.

And now:
      Keith Vaz is a child molester. This is fact, because Keith Vaz has previously been associated with molesting children.
      :P

• Joe says:

The author needs to proof-read his shit.

• Kyle says:

@BAReFOOt
      Possible he plays CS himself.

• Pedro says:

Why isn’t anyone blaming the world governments for allowing such poverty and distress to happen in the first place. When we’re all hungry for money because we need to live, and that requirement cannot be fulfilled, then what does one do after that? Who does one turn to when completely stressed and at the end of their patience? VIOLENCE and DRUGS because you don’t have to be “hired” to get money from those.

This guy who says CouterStrike is to blame is a KNOB! A stupid idiot who should be fired. I cant believe we vote these stupid idiots into government. And I cant believe websites are dumb enough to post this crap. I blame the media to. The Media has a due diligence to provide realistic news, not this stupid fluff crap spam bullshit that gets posted on here.

FUCK EVERYONE for BEING DUMB! This world sucks all the way to HELL because of this stupid retarded people. God save everyone please!

Why the hell do we have goverment anyways? They’re not doing anything good for the general public. I say we all revolt as one voice against government and create the utopia that God had destined for us before government ruined it for they greedy selfish needs.

Why are people so dumb and zombied out

2. Gundato says:

Because of Counter-Strike? Nah.

Although, Painkiller DID give me an overwhelming urge to make a giant pneumatic-powered stake launcher and impale a bunch of corpses.
    But that could be more Freudian than anything else…

• Danarchist says:

C’mon, guy is probably realizing hes coming to the end of his political career and is just showing Mr Murdock how he is a shoe-in to replace Glen Beck when he gets arrested for treason :)

Poli-rage start!

• BAReFOOt says:

Just watch the film “Network”. It’s like a documentary. The FOX equivalent is in there. The Glenn Beck one is. There is even the Arabic company buying them. (In case you don’t know: An Arabic sheik owns a big part of FOX. Which was pretty hilarious, because that very guy financed the “(a bit close to) ground zero mosque”, and Beck & friends of course spewed hate against him… until he got wind of it. ;)
      It’s also still an awesome film, despite being older than I am.

• measurements says:

Everybody should watch the film Network. The degree of creepy significance only gets stronger as time progresses. Plus a laser tight script, great acting and a whole bunch of people smoking indoor make it an outstanding film. I think it’s only a couple quid on amazon so you have no excuses. None.

• Ovno says:

“I’m as mad as hell and I’m not gonna take it anymore!!!!!”

• Xercies says:

That shodowy fat guy basically says it all in Network, bloody great film. Everytime i watch it I get chills down my spine

• Sirikit says:

I’d not heard of Network – now in my amazon basket! Thanks all, who says games/gamers never teach you anything ;)

3. Chris D says:

It’s a ridiculous theory. Everything I know about killing foreigners I learned from Hitman and Mortal Kombat.

• Peter Radiator Full Pig says:

Funny, I learned how to be a crimelord from GTA, and I feel pretty certain I could fight back an alien invasion since I play X-Com.

• BAReFOOt says:

I literally learned driving in rally style from Richard Burns Rally. I still haven’t found someone who lets me make a Scandinavian flick with his car though. ;)

• Sweedums says:

oh, plenty of games have taught me how to kill people. I think the important thing to note is that I haven’t killed people dispite having this knowledge…

• GewaltSam says:

Computer games are full of things you could use in real life situations. Besides my incredible talent of shooting people and the skill to land a B42 on an island fortified by the Japanese while enemy flaks penetrate my plane, i am pretty sure games like DotA told me everything there is to know about conquering a city with 5 highly specialized super mutant thingies; skills that are in my opinion as important as knowing my way around a three-barreled laser rifle. Some people that are playing videogames just lack the seriousness.

Oh, and i am pretty sure i would survive the coming zombie apocalypse.

• Sean says:

All I can say is since I play Sniper Ghost warrior, and have an 81 % accuracy with half my shot being head shots, I am a sniper; Now if I only had a real gun. Lol

4. Deston says:

Clearly, the disbarred ghost of Jack Thompson has possessed a UK politician, and is out to revenge-haunt the industry.

5. WMain00 says:

Wait a minute? Counter Strike? As in that game that was released yonks ago?

The least he could do is blame it on a more up to date game like Call of Duty or Halo, but Counter Strike?!

Joshua says:

Counter Strike (Source) Is still widely played. Somehow it never gets old.

• kyrieee says:

Counter-Strike is still really big in Sweden and some other countries.

Anyway, these killings / shootings have fuckall to do with CS.

• AeroSinthetic says:

@Joshua

Actually, Counter-Strike is played more than Source most of the time.

• Delusibeta says:

@Aero: Steam (and Xfire) stats would probably disagree.

• Mo says:

@Delusibeta
      Most of the cs1.6 servers these days are non-steam (to allow non-steam players) and I would speculate that most of the cs:source servers are connected to steam which would mean that steam figures are not showing the whole picture. I make no allusions as to what the correct ratio is though.

• BAReFOOt says:

It’s the only game he ever heard of. (“knows” would be an overstatement.)
      GTA and DOOM is only for advanced Thompsonists.

Joshua says:

@AeroSynthetic.

I meant both, and tried to fit them in one title. Like as done with (wo)men.

6. coldwave says:

Counter Strike is a series of tubes.

• Oak says:

Noob tubes, more like.

• Sir Derpicus says:

See, it’s funny since there are no grenade launchers in CS.

• Oak says:

There is one, but you must unlock it by completing story mode.

• BAReFOOt says:

Well, technically, when you throw a grenade, you are the “launcher”. ;)

• x25killa says:

If I remember correctly, noobtube was coined for the m249 SAW machine gun for Counter-Strike before it was related to the grenade launchers on these modern FPS.

• I'm at work says:

@x25killa
      Actually in my parts noob tube referred to the auto shotgun

Joshua says:

Metro 2033′s Khan character has actually reinforced my peace beliefs.

8. Robert Yang says:

In a level design class I taught — Me: “You remember de_dust, yeah?” They don’t.

“Wait, you’ve all played Counter-Strike, right?” One or two out of ten have.

Then one of them pipes up: “Isn’t that, like, an old game?” That’s when I collapsed on the floor and began crying.

Moral: not many young people are playing CS these days. He’d do better to blame Halo or MW2.

• kyrieee says:

I hope you failed them all

• The Hammer says:

Man, the sad decline of de_dust. Once integral to multi-player shooting games!

• pakoito says:

• Dagda says:

This new generation has NO taste when it comes to the locales in which they commit virtual murder. What are the schools teaching our children?

• Tei says:

“Those brats going to level design clases while I’m stuck in “general IT” bachelor meanwhile, learning Unix Commands and how to setup a Linux server. Thanks, Spain, for your fan-fucking-tastis scholar system.”

General IT is futureprof, while learning how to use a editor is almost a hobby. You can learn UNIX at the school and become usefull to all companies of the world (not only game campanies) and learn a map builder at your home.

The application of UNIX for games is interesting. Servers, multiprocess, … You can install Linux, and a dedicated server on it, and a ventrilo server on it, etc.. a Linux server will be more stable and will support more things than a windows machine, so you want Linux in the dedicated server.

The 91% of the top 500 supercomputers are Linux machines.

• Heliosicle says:

everyone knows dust2 was where it was at.

• frymaster says:

I’ve never played it either; tried to get into CS back in the day, didn’t like it, never got round to that map. And yes, I was around at the time (I remember when TFC first became official, for example)

• Cerebrium says:

Pffft, UT_FacingWorlds was far more important.

• MajorManiac says:

I was always partial to a bit of E1M7. Old School! :)

thristhart says:

@Tei
      While I agree that UNIX education is future-proof, you’re confusing level design and learning a level editor. A good comparison would be equating learning game design to learning programming. It’s highly likely most if not all games in the future will have some sort of need for level design.

• Thants says:

Pfft, let me know when we start talking about 2fort4.

• Bhazor says:

Actually I’d say the use of Linux is the opposite. These super computers are built to only do one thing be that protein bending or processing satellite data. All the software for the computer is built from the ground up with this goal in mind and Linux too can be customised or even built from scratch to focus on this single purpose. So I think its this stripping of superfluous features rather than any compatibility or versatility that make Linux/Unix so popular at the super high end. I even hear some supercomputers have no kind of internet because they didn’t want to waste memory or disk space on firewalls.

As an example the current world leader is closer to a good old fashioned 1950s computer.

• BAReFOOt says:

@Tai: See that’s the problem: People who get out of university are always the ones who think they can now stop learning, and that it’s future-proof. In reality, if you don’t keep up with full power, you’re done in 5 years. Could as well never have studied. I thing: What’s the point of a CS degree, despite more money from people who blindly believe in it because of their own lack of competence? Because: You’re supposed to study all the time anyway.
      Also, they usually know a bit of everything, but noting at a professional level.

@Bazor: That’s a false dichotomy. (I’m assuming unintentional.) They are able to strip it down for every purpose, because of its versatility. Versatility and specialization are not opposites. They are two dimensions of the same thing. Let’s say, Linux is a specialist in everything. A all-rounder in specialization. :)

• iainl says:

If it’s not Q2DM1 you can forget it.

• Gronk says:

If it’s not Pong, go home…

9. Joe says:

Ahh Keith Vaz, let’s see what sort of politician he is ..

Oh yes, a corrupt one. No doubt someone with a grudge against VIDJAGAMES probably slipped him a brown envelope full of £50 notes to go on this little warpath.

Shakermaker says:

He is also a staunch supporter of homeopathy. That kind of says it all.

• Stephen says:

And the Digital Economy Act. He’s the minister who sent everyone who wrote to their MP (my MP, good on him, even passed it on to me) about the Digital Economy Act a letter about how their personal data will be protected when they are disconnected from the internet.

• roryok says:

Never trust a Keith.

10. noobnob says:

…the internet-based, first-person shooting game that pits a counter-terrorist team against terrorists was previously banned in Brazil…

…and the ban was lifted last year. The ban didn’t even make sense as the game could still be bought on Steam by any brazilian.

11. Mr Chug says:

Modern Warfare 2 trained me and conditioned me to be able to brutally murder the writers of Modern Warfare 2.

12. Taillefer says:

I kill several each morning. Bright and early.

• Bhazor says:

I agree. Do it first thing in the morning and you can have the whole day to yourself.

Or am I thinking of doing the dishes?

• BAReFOOt says:

Who says you have to stop after morning? ^^

13. mpk says:

Keith Vaz is, and always has been, an arsepiece. He’s been spouting this kind of nonsense for years now – no one has ever taken notice before, but still he keeps plugging away.

14. The Hammer says:

Perhaps Phil Woolas played a lot of Counter Strike?

15. Freud says:

The arrested shooter was into Taekwondo, building his own musical instruments, playing musical instruments and repairing bicycles. Very sinister activities. There hasn’t been any reports about him playing computer games though.

16. mollemannen says:

i’m from sweden and from what i can tell the shooter had pisspoor aim and since thats the first thing you train in counter-strike they are unrelated.
    (hope you get the sarcasm ^^)

17. Vanderdecken says:

Except… his request has already been granted. PEGI is universal and quite clear, and it’s illegal for a games retailer to sell a game to anyone younger than its age rating. What’s the problem? Isn’t he just banging on about the stupid idea with no consequences? Load of hot air, is that Vaz.

18. theleif says:

“in 2007 was associated with US College Campus massacres”
    That’s probably the Virginia Tech shootings. I remember FOX (who else?) claiming that the shooter played CS, a claim that turned out to be false. If I remember correctly, not only did the shooter not play CS, he actually despised computer games in general.
    What an informed gent we have here. And this chap is a member of parliament you say?
    Congratulations.

19. The Walker says:

What makes it most absurd for me is that I can’t think of an FPS where the theme of the game is more disassociated with the gameplay in my mind. The fact that I’m shooting a brown skinned terrorist crosses my mind much less often than the thought that I’m trying to beat some annoying college student at a computer game.

20. Ergates_Antius says:

Whilst it’s tempting to get angry at the shite this man spews, the only think about this that really upsets me is that Keith Vaz is still allowed to be an MP and isn’t in jail where crooks like him belong.

• Kandon Arc says:

At least he’s not in government anymore.

• Malibu Stacey says:

Um since when? There’s been no by-election in Leicester East since the last General Election so he’s still a member of parliament for the foreseeable future. Why people keep voting for him is another issue entirely.

21. Kandon Arc says:

Going through the staring eyes tag means I won’t sleep tonight.

22. Urael says:

There is only one counter-argument you need to stop people like this in their tracks. It goes a little something like this:

“If video games are so harmful, and hundreds of millions of people every day are playing video-games, why aren’t more people out harming other people? Why is it only one news article in a blue moon that appears making this claim, and why is that article rarely substantiated?”

The answer is, of course, because evryone who plays games understands the difference between Real Life and the Imaginary Digital Worlds they play in. End of argument.

23. Urael says:

*sobs* RPS keeps eating my comments.

24. DrugCrazed says:

Hi I’m Keith Vaz and I’m one of those dangerous people who are misinformed enough to make their own decision about things.

25. Fumarole says:

Someone really should make a collage of the Staring Eyes lead photos. But not me, I’m too lazy.

26. bob_d says:

I can’t say I play much CS, but I do play RPGs. I don’t know if that has anything to do with frequently finding myself rummaging around in other people’s houses looking for ammo and health potions, or my strange compulsion to break any crates or barrels I come across.

27. HopperUK says:

I’ve been playing Civ 5, and if you lot don’t give me all your iron and stop making nice with the next town over, there is going to be some big trouble around here.

28. Ghost of Grey Cap says:

Heh. Well, I’m swedish, the shootings have been all over the news and hotly discussed, and this is the first time I hear that ‘them there videogames done it’. I guess you live and learn, huh?

• Zogtee says:

I actually live in Malmo in Sweden and yes, this is the first I’ve heard of this guy and that “videogames did it”.

Lambchops says:

[Joke about killing all those damn foreigners unless they get their shit together removed due to fears of being prosecuted for menacing online communication]

30. Andrew says:

Vaz is my MP, so I’ve written to him asking for his explanation of his behaviour in this matter. I’ll let you know what he says, if he responds…

• Ergates_Antius says:

Did you include an envelope full of cash?

If not he probably won’t.

31. Navagon says:

Playing devils advocate here, but I haven’t heard of two people stabbing others in the head in the same month over any other game. That’s a pretty extreme thing to do over a game. So when two people at opposite sides of the world do that it certainly sticks in your mind. Much like the knives did, no doubt.

There definitely are some very uptight people playing that game.

• Rakysh says:

Ah, I think there are uptight people in this world, and some of them play Counter Strike. Due to the ridiculous numbers of people playing, some percentage are going to be less well in the head than would perhaps be nice.

• Navagon says:

True. That’s my normal stance on these things too. If a psycho runs someone over after playing GTA I’m generally more inclined to put it down to him being a psycho than somehow the game’s fault.

But in the case of Counterstrike you’ve got a community that’s generally considered to be pretty hostile anyway. Compare them to TF2 and you can’t believe they’re both Valve games (albeit with completely different origins). Valve seem to acknowledge this too with very stiff, sober CS ads compared with the livelier ones for their other games. CS players take it all way too seriously.

Also you don’t often hear about people stabbing others just over a game. Never mind in the head. And certainly not two separate incidents in the same month.

Now I’m not saying this is the game’s fault. But its community is another matter.

• Rakysh says:

I see your point, but I’d still assume that people who stab other people in the head aren’t quite right to begin with, rather than them being messed up as a result of playing a game. I mean, perhaps the method and immediate reason were down to CS, but I’m perfectly willing to believe that someone who will stab someone else over a video game would do the same thing over anything else people get passionate about.

I mean, I agree that CS players can be a bit unusual, even by the standards of online video games (I got raged at once by one who had found his way onto TF2 for not dying from a shotgun blast to the face). The advertising thing is due to the tone of the game first and foremost though, I reckon, similar to Day of Defeat (although I don’t know much about the community there.) A game where you cant throw jars of piss at someone to stop them being on fire is going to have to be advertised differently to a camo-clad anti terrorist type thing.

• Navagon says:

Ha ha ha! Oh man, a Counterstriker lost his way and wound up playing TF2? Don’t blame him for lashing out. He’s just terrified and confused.

But yes, Countrerstrike is definitely not responsible for affecting anyone’s sanity. It just seems to attract those who are a bit unstable to begin with.

• Malibu Stacey says:

FYI people stab each other every weekend for no reason what so ever here in Glasgow (and plenty of other cities in the UK). They don’t even need anything to get passionate about, stabbing someone is it’s own reward for some fuckups.

• Quinnbeast says:

I wonder if suicide bombers get their practice in by doing detpack jumps in TFC?

32. Ruiner66 says:

This is hilarious. Look at all the crazy evil crap people are doing in the name of religion. Seriously, if they do something against video games, I want the same things done to religion.

33. faelnor says:

me, I blame basshunter

theunshaven says:

*Games academic hulks-out* Rraaarrrgh!

I shall now translate and inject TrueFacts into this screed:

“That this House notes with concern that the recent race shootings in Malmo, Sweden have been associated with the violent video game Counter-Strike”

(by me, sez PoliticianDude, and opinions cannot be wrong!)

“further notes that the internet-based, first-person shooting game that pits a counter-terrorist team against terrorists was previously banned in Brazil and in 2007 was associated with US College Campus massacres”

(Associated with US College Massacres by Jack Thompson, notorious barking moon-bat, who claimed that when utterly no evidence was found that the Virginia Tech shooter played Counterstrike, that the police were in the pay of the games companies and it was a cover up)

”recognises the potential impact of violent video games on those under 18 years”

(The potential impact being quite possibly nil in comparison to wider social factors, and aware that studies of the effects of media violence are themselves deeply problematic, which is discussed in the article by Jeffery Goldstein called “Violent Video Games,” in the ‘Handbook of Computer Games Studies’?)

“and calls on the Government to ensure the purchase of video games by those under 18 yearsis controlled and that parents are provided with clear information on the violent content of certain games.”

(Like the existing ESRB ratings systems, together with local systems around the world? What a good idea.)

- The Unshaven.

• Dances to Podcasts says:

That would be a lot more convincing if you’d shave. Like that nice mr. Vaz.

• Delusibeta says:

Existing PEGI system: used by much of Western Europe, and probably some of Eastern Europe as well, has special logo on the back of the box. In the UK, the BBFC rating system is still in use (My copy of New Vegas has a whacking great big BBFC 18 to underline the point), which probably a bit more confusing, but considering it’s the system movies are rated by, it’s probably a bit more familiar. The law in the UK says that it’s illegal for a shop to sell a game (or a movie) that’s rated higher than the purchaser’s age. I really can’t see what’s more that can be done.

35. Shadram says:

Erm, does he know that that already happens? Or did he sleep through that session of parliament?

36. Adrian says:

i dont know about this… the last amokläufer we had in germany was a 40 year old woman who didn’t even have a computer……

37. KingCathcart says:

Look this is all very interesting but I’m far too busy trying to recruit female superheros into my brothel.

EDIT: BTW does anyone know any female superheros cos I’m not having much luck.

38. thesundaybest says:

People, no. But the things I’ve done to pixelated spaceships cannot be comprehended.

39. DrGonzo says:

Wouldn’t that guy have been in his 20s when Counter Strike came out – not a teenager?

40. Scandalon says:

Also likely associated – booze, because there was some in the cabinet. And milk, there was some in his fridge. Milk kills children, and you don’t want to be a child killer, do you? Think of the children.

41. Scandalon says:

Also, one of my life’s goals is now to have my picture featured in an RPS article, with the staring eyes tag applied.

42. Daniel Carvalho says:

“paywall, because Rupert Murdoch’s an eejit”

Love it! XD

• BAReFOOt says:

Paywall – The idea that people will like you more, because you want money for that, which is available for free everywhere else. :P

43. Nick says:

His disgusting face was distressing me so I addblocked him.

44. kastanok says:

What a bleedin’ nutcase. Aren’t MPs required to possess a capacity for rational thought and the ability to string two words together without sounding a complete arse?

Oh wait, what am I saying? Of course not or we wouldn’t have any!

45. doglikesparky says:

Playing violent video games doesn’t make me want to kill innocent civilians. Having to get up in the morning, get a bus to work, work, and then get a bus home makes me want to kill innocent civilians.

• Quinnbeast says:

Damn right. Staying home and playing violent video games actually SAVES lives!

Moar pew pew for everyone!

46. Araxiel says:

I killed some Zombie Nazis lately. Do they count as foreigners?

47. Morgawr says:

Warning: An alarming amount of Menacing Electronic Communication has been detected in this thread. Please desist at once.

48. Delusibeta says:

Ultimately, in the words of The Heavy: “Cry some moar!”

49. togmkn says:

You know what happens if we sell video games to minors, right?

TERRORISTS WIN.
    [/radio announcer guy voice]

50. ChosenOne54 says:

OMG THERE WAS A MURDER! AND THE MURDERER PLAYED COUNTER-STRIKE! There MUST be a connection!

• BAReFOOt says:

100% of all murderers drank water in the 24 hours before their act! BAN WATER! :P