Guess: Which Is The Most Prolific Platform?

By John Walker on November 18th, 2010 at 10:51 pm.

Some games, yesterday.

Do you know which format has the most games, lifetime? Go on, take a guess. The Gameboy? Maybe the PS2? Or was the Amiga the most prolific? No, you’re saying, this is a PC site. It must be the PC. Well, it sort of is, but it’s even weirder than that. Although it’s very nearly (and soon going to be) iOS gaming. In fact, before I reveal the answer, let’s build up to it a little more. Because there are currently more iOS games than NES, Master System, Genesis (Megadrive), SNES, PS1, N64, Saturn, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, XNA, XBLA, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Dreamcast, DS, and PSP games added together.

No, there really are. And yet there’s one source of games that’s even more prolific. Go on, guess.

It’s Newgrounds. The Flash gaming site. Newgrounds not only has more games than all those systems listed above and added together (the owners estimate it to be around 40,000), it has more than twice as many.

From data put together by TUAW – The Unofficial Apple Weblog – Newgrounds also outnumbers all of the Spectrum, Commodore 64, Amiga and Atari ST games combined. (Which themselves, amazingly, outnumber the console list.) Only just, mind. It’s a matter of a couple of thousand.

Of course, TUAW were compiling these numbers to explore the extraordinary success of the iOS games (iPhone, iPad) in just the last few years – it has, already, more than three times as many as the last twenty-five years of console gaming combined. But they admit there’s some weakness to those numbers – many iOS games come in two versions, the free ‘lite’ version, and the pay-for full game. With the help of TouchArcade, TUAW creates an estimate of 32,438 unique iOS games so far. Which still keeps it FAR above all other individual consoles combined, all time.

Obtaining figures for PC games is mostly impossible. And of course there are many other sites that host Flash games other than Newgrounds. But Newgrounds is the largest, with a database going back to 1995. One containing approximately 40,000. It makes it by far and away the most prolific form of gaming of all time.

Huge thanks to TUAW for doing all the hard work here. (Although, for goodness sakes, don’t read the comments.)

__________________

« | »

, , .

1. pupsikaso says:

So doesn’t this mean that PC obviously has the most number of games on it than everything else ever combined?

• bob_d says:

Well, in reality, yes. But since we don’t actually have any way of counting them all… and we get into the issue of “published” games, and what does that mean if most of the games for the PC just reside on websites (and they’re flash, so they aren’t even PC-specific).

• Lukasz says:

PC can run all games pre-PS1…

and lots of playstation 1 and 2 games too.

So yeah. PC is biggest platform

• Renzatic says:

You can play all PS1 games now, too. Between EPSXE and psX, I don’t think I’ve come across a single Playstation game that didn’t run at least 99% perfectly.

• gerafin says:

Rogue Squadron, man.

• Dozer says:

Don’t shoot! You’re too late. Don’t believe me? It’s all in the numbers.

Number 1: that’s terror.

Number 2: that’s terror.

• BAReFOOt says:

PROTIP iOS is a PC operating system!
      Flash games are also PC games. And PCs can run games for nearly all of the listed consoles with emulators.

In other words: Games that do not run on the PC are the rare kind here!

2. westyfield says:

Those comments, oh, the comments.
    *rocks back and forth staring into the middle distance*

3. Nick says:

so what number of those are actually good?

• John Walker says:

Oh, let’s not do that here as well.

• VelvetFistIronGlove says:

Sturgeon reckons 10% of them are not crap.

• solipsistnation says:

Of those, 10% will be actually good.

Of those, 10% will be REALLY good. So, yeah.

• Bhazor says:

And many of those top tenth of tenth probably started as Flash games. I mean kudos to those developers getting money for their great games but you simply can not ignore the rip offs and shameless copies that appear on the app store. I won’t pass a judgement on quality because… well I like Jericho so I’m not one to judge. But I do feel strongly about shameless money grabbing so much of the app store represents.

• Nick says:

Why not, John? Is the point of the story ‘look at the numbers’?

• dadioflex says:

During the week my gaming is pretty much exclusively on the iPod Touch and just recently the iPad. There’s more than enough free stuff to keep me amused and when I do buy something it usually costs me 59p, and in a very Steamlike way I can install it to all my devices and re-download it whenever I like. What’s not to like?

The iPad has put prices up a lot but I think that’ll settle down. I just play the iTouch versions expanded to fill the screen.

And it’s not like there aren’t some long and engaging games. Arguably Plants vs Zombies plays a lot better on iPad than on PC – IMO, obviously, but there’s something more satisfying about tapping my finger on the screen as opposed to mousing it. And Demon Hunter on a big screen with follow controls on (instead of the virtual stick – gah, I do hate those – I personally avoid all those games where possible. Possible exception is GTA Chinatown but when I play that I drive like a drunken Inuit on ice) is a credible Diablo clone though more like a nicotine patch than a Cuban cigar.

Anyway. If you do game on an iPhone check out http://freeappaday.com/ and http://freeappalert.com/ for free full apps. All that crap out there is less annoying when it’s free. I usually pick up recommendations for new games off the Qt3 thread. http://www.quartertothree.com/game-talk/showthread.php?t=50085

Oh and while Googling I found this snippet from a couple of weeks ago, 7th Guest coming to iPhone.

As annoying puzzles games go that sure had a lot of atmosphere.

Oh and WOW. Downloading now…

• dadioflex says:

follow up to my last link… £1.19 for a rails shooter from iD based on RAGE and it’s pretty excellent. Unbelievable it’s an iPad app.

4. thesundaybest says:

What I learned from the comments: You can’t compare apples to other apples that have wheels (or something) or to a vegetable that costs more to grow and sell or even to something unrelated to anything I just said because I wanted to see my comment on the internet.

5. Giant, fussy whingebag says:

Hobbyists can’t release games for the consoles, hence the discrepancy…

• Deadend says:

“Hobbyists can’t release games for the consoles, hence the discrepancy…”

XNA/Xbox Indie Games section says “Fuck, everyone REALLY DOES forget about me.”

• DeepSleeper says:

A hobbyist won’t pay several hundred dollars to release a game for consoles, then, unless they’re a very dedicated and slightly insane hobbyist.

• MadMinstrel says:

XNA is crippled and requires you to pay. No self-respecting hobbyist will touch it with a 10-foot pole.

• Jools says:

Just keep in mind that it costs $100 to release anything on iOS, so that’s also hobbyist-with-a-price.

• K says:

100$ is nothing compared to the time you have to invest to write even the simplest of games. And if you sell at 1.50$, you only need to seel 100 copies to break even. It’s really quite a brilliant ploy by Apple.

6. Matt Kemp says:

Ben Goldacre would be ashamed of their figures.

7. Paul S. says:

Don’t forget WP7! We’ve got, like, NINE WHOLE GAMES.

8. Bascule42 says:

I just took at look at the latest submissions list with “Aliens Seduce Woman ep 2″ and quietly clicked away.

9. Boris says:

What is a game?

10. Unaco says:

Surely it’s Quality, and not Quantity, that counts.

11. Jack says:

I think everyone back at the other comment thread is missing how massive this is. Yes, you can expect that the Newgrounds stuff would have more games than a lot of platforms because of the low barrier to entry, and yes, you can expect that a lot of those aren’t very good – but having far more games than almost every other console combined? That would be staggering even if every single one of them was nothing but Fart simulator pro rip-offs.

12. sana says:

S-s-s-so what?! They’re flash games.

Germany has x times as many grains of sand as it has people! Oh my god!!!

13. salejemaster says:

37,633 online playing 34,958 free games! kongregate

• Delusibeta says:

Considering Kong has been going for about 4 years, I say that’s a fairer comparison. I do have to admit, I think the Newgrounds folk are underestimating here.

I realize that Sturgeon’s Law is out in force (I’d estimate that about 90% of Kong’s games are crud), but then again that also applies to iOS equally.

• Bhazor says:

Theres a big difference between the two: One charges 50p a go and the other doesn’t.

• BAReFOOt says:

Wait… Newsgrounds charges money for their flash games? Because Kongregate definitely doesn’t.
      Well, good that I never intentionally went to Newsgrounds. The only cases where I ended up there, was when I watched a very unfunny flash video that others were calling funny. (I thing it was viral marketing.)

• GamerMan53 says:

Newgrounds has always been free. Kongregate, Amorgames, etc, are rip offs of Newgrounds.

14. DrGonzo says:

I don’t get it. PC has pretty much every console title released available on it. I imagine we would have twice as many games as all the others combined -including ios, quite possibly a lot more than that.

• Nick says:

There are a fair few console titles (not even counting Nintendo ones) that don’t make it to PC.

• LordCiego says:

I think he is talking about emulators Nick.

• Dozer says:

Going off on a tangent here – should a PC running, say, a N64 emulator be counted as an N64 with nonstandard hardware?

If I put wings and a propellor on my car so that it can fly, when it leaves the ground it’s counted as a (weird) aeroplane, not as a car.

15. karry says:

“Because there are currently more iOS games than NES, Master System, Genesis (Megadrive), SNES, PS1, N64, Saturn, Xbox, PS2, Gamecube, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, XNA, XBLA, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Dreamcast, DS, and PSP games added together.”

Which is, of course, total bullshit. Lets see…NES+Gameboy+SNES+GBA+N64+Wii+current NDS romset is already 12000+ UNIQUE games. And thats not even full Nintendo lineup.
    Even PS2, which is still alive, has about 6000 released games, though its difficult to ascertain how many of those are unique.

And thats not even taking the main problem with all those iOS games – their “quality”…

16. jeremypeel says:

Newgrounds? Since 1995? That’s absolutely AGES.

So can anybody hypothesize for me why Spectrum, Commadore and Amiga consoles featured so many more games than modern platforms? Is it mostly simply down to the high barrier of entry rising console development costs create, do we think?

• RobF says:

All the 8 and 16 bits enabled you to code for them out the box. It’s as simple as that.

You didn’t need a publisher to create or publish a game on any of them.

No gatekeepers, low barrier to entry = vast catalogue of games.

• Kristian says:

2 man months compared to the 2000+ man months to do a modern retail game

• phlebas says:

Because the Spectrum, Commadore and Amiga consoles weren’t consoles. They were actual computers that you could write programs on.

17. Tusque D'Ivoire says:

How exactly does one pronounce behemothic? behémothìc? behemóthic?

18. MadTinkerer says:

“iOS’s total is barely three years old. It’s behemothic, and it’s going to destroy us all.”

Not really. How many of those are shovelware? How many of those are ones that are actually good, but fail to sell any because of the shovelware getting in the way?

Big Fish Games has some good games for sale, but the signal-to-noise ratio is so high I gave up browsing through their catalog myself. Steam, on the other hand, does have casual and indie titles but most crap is filtered out. They’re not even trying to compete for the same kind of customer.

iOS games are no threat to us any more than BFG is a threat to Steam. Or Impulse or GOG.

Do you like games where the developers actually put effort into the games? The more effort, the better? And you’re willing to pay for it? Then thanks to you and me and customers like us, there will be a demand for non-shovelware games and developers willing to develop those sorts of games as opposed to the sorts of games that get made for the iPhone.

Also, and I really should make this into a full-on essay at some point: WHY HAS EVERYONE FORGOTTEN THE CONCEPT OF “FADS”!?! The bigger, faster success something is, the more likely it is to be a one-off or cyclical fad. iPhone games are exactly like Pogs and hula hoops and slinkies and yoyos and disco dancing. Just because they’re on a slick electromalogical gadget doesn’t make them immune to market forces or the lessons of history. Fads are fads. Some fads stick around, but most fade or burn out quickly and the less depth there is to a fad the quicker it will go away.

• solipsistnation says:

Also, at some point there may be as many as SEVEN computers in the WORLD! And nobody will ever need more than 640k.

iOS is a platform. Platforms tend to stick around a long time, especially if there’s heavy adoption. Look at, well, Windows.

• Mo says:

Definitely a fad. Just like the iPod. Oh wait!

I should rant about how all the arguments used against the iPod’s success were (and are) also used against the iPhone, and are being used against the iPad too.

They’ve created great, successful products. Get over it.

• Nick says:

the ipod wasn’t great.

Its pretty good now though, still overpriced.

• P7uen says:

Hey, lay off pogs.

• Bru says:

I think the main thing to remember is that handheld gaming is old. Some of the first video games were some form of handheld electronic device. Many of those games could also be considered shovelware. The point being is that the platform doesn’t matter. The iphone/ipad/ipod is a fad, yes. But handheld gaming itself isn’t.

It’s like saying PC gaming is a fad. It’s been around in one form or another for ages, on multiple platforms that all called themselves a Personal Computer.

• Mo says:

I don’t know why I still bother with these Apple-related arguments, but …

How can a product that has been consistently successful for the past DECADE be considered a fad? Further, what makes you think the iPhone will be less successful than the iPod?

This isn’t me being a fanboy or something like that, it’s a serious question based on some common sense observations.

• James says:

Yoyos are NOT fads!

• Ziv says:

May I remind you that iPods aren’t that big? Until the arrival of the iPod mini iPods were still pretty niche market. Only on the arrival of the iPod touch the iPod baby boom arrived.

Also, an observation-and correct me if I’m wrong. Most iOS games are divided into absolute awesome and crapware/shovelware/copyware?

• MadMinstrel says:

Oh. So that’s it. So the SNES was a fad! And the PS1! And then the PS2! And maybe the 360 and the PS3 are fads too!

Nah. Ipod games are not fads. Platforms may change and evolve, but video games have been with us for something like 30 years and they aren’t going away. iOS devices are just another platform. I ascribe the sheer number of games to the low barrier to entry for developers – all you need is a Mac, an iPod touch and 100$ for the SDK and Appstore registration. People are not suddenly going to ditch personal communication devices and those devices are not getting any less capable, so software, including games, will always be in demand.

• gͣ̇̃͏͖͈̦͙͓͕̫̼̱o̰̬̮̺̾̑͗͘l̴̲͇̗̬̓͑̑ͪ͊d̽̀ͧ̂͋ͣ̃̍͏͎̹̹͕͈͔̰͝ě̺̻̦̳̞͓͓ͬ͜͜͡ņ̶̪̲̤̬̻̠̤̟ͩ̌̇ͩͫͯ̆͟_̣̻̩͉̬̮̪̥͑̅̍͋̀w̩̼̤͆̍ͦ͐̒ͥȯ̮̻̠̠̯͕̖̮ͨ͌͐͐ͭ̍̚̚ͅr̢̼̼̼̖̦ says:

I remember Fads, it was surely the best wallpaper shop on the highstreet.

• Dozer says:

The first computer game was made in 1958 by William Higginbotham. It was called ‘Tennis for Two’.

(dear comments system: this comment is NOT spam, and is NOT a duplicate of the one I wrote sixty seconds ago with a typo that you did mark as spam. Go die in a ditch.)

19. noobnob says:

Makes you wonder what’ll happen with the number of games developed for Google’s Android if it ever surpasses Apple’s iPhone in terms of marketshare.

20. RobF says:

Yeah, the numbers are all bollocks, really, and the original article’s conclusion that iOS has a lot of games is a bit in the realms of “no shit, Sherlock” and doesn’t really need to mung statistics so badly* to come to that conclusion, never mind flat out lie both with the numbers and the statements to accompany them.

The only conclusion you can reach, really, is that popular platform+ease of development+low creative barrier to entry=more people developing for it. Which is, I’d hope, kinda bloody obvious.

You can see this in action especially with the amount of releases on XBLIG, a relatively open shop versus the number of releases on XBLA, a completely closed shop to most developers.

So, it sorta stands to reason that if you remove most of the barriers to creation and offer a multitude of options that the PC will come out on top by nature of what it is. Open and there’s one in most homes.

Never mind just the Newgrounds stats, throw in Kong and whatever other portals, you’re double iOS releases at the more forgiving end of the stats in moments, throw in the multitude of casual portals releasing anything from a game a week to a game a day, the myriad of titles dropped on forums, personal sites and you’re probably looking at eclipsing everything else on a yearly basis. And that’s before you get round to big publisher released titles.

It’s the nature of the beast and it’s fucking amazing times to be living in.

iOS is big stuff and the quality argument be damned, I’ve got 12 pages of bloody great games I’ve picked up in around 2 months and loving it. It isn’t and won’t come close to the PC though for sheer breadth of releases because as easy as it is, there’s still that $99 barrier and (currently) the requirement to need to code, own an Apple device or two and so on.

(*as in, for iOS you have multilingual versions of games that can often multiply 1 title to 10 versions, maybe more, you have “guides” to discount and much more, it soon drags the number down even lower than just removing lite/free versions of apps.

For all other formats, the only stat that’s approximately close would be the WoS stat but even then, you’re coming up short on the numbers as WoS whilst pretty exhaustive still don’t have everything.

It’s a horrendously bad original article, really.)

21. malkav11 says:

I’m not even going to get into whether the games are good – I merely ask: how many of those games last at most 15 minutes? Because my experience is that Flash gaming is not exactly a forum for epic works of transcendent game development, even if quite a few of them are at least nifty little nuggets of gameplay.

• RevStu says:

I’m going to beat the next ignorant twunt who says “iOS games are Flash games” to death with their own face.

• Flash games are iOS games says:

“iOS games are Flash games” – *runs*

• malkav11 says:

Er….unless I’ve been horribly misled, Newgrounds games are Flash games.

iOS gaming is another question entirely, and the only ones I’ve troubled myself to play on that platform are RPGs of considerable length, in particular The Quest, which is hugenormous.

22. CMaster says:

Have to say his numbers seem pretty weak, although the sheer quantity of iOS games is staggering. It took someone else removing “lite” and “free” for him, yet it didn’t occur to him to also remove games with “demo” in the title.

Be interesting to see if you even could estimate the number of games available for IBM compatible PCs – someone seems to have done it fro the Atari, so maybe possible. BUt then, can you count them all as being on the same platform as there is no one OS and hardware config they could all run on?

It does make the idea of developing games for iOS seem interesting. Yeah, some guys got rich at it early on, but how, with ~30,000 competitors do you get noticed now? Especially considering there is no one place you can really advertise to all iOS users. Do you just shovel out games constantly, hoping some of them get word of mouth? Piggyback of an existing brand?

• Mo says:

Games with “demo” in their title don’t exist. Apple actually rejects those titles, so “free” and “lite” and the most common replacement words.

As for getting noticed, it’s the same as PC. Early on, just being on the AppStore would give you an advantage, but not any more. And thankfully so! The ways to get successful now are to write a great game, and get featured on Apple’s “New & Noteworthy” (this is huge, like exponential sales huge), and on iOS game review sites. This, along with the various revenue models & the large audience/ease of purchases, should result in an upward trend in the quality of the best iOS games.

• CMaster says:

Yes, but you’ve got to get the people who put you on the “noteworthy” lists to sit up and take notice of you too, while junk is being submitted every day. Although at that level I guess there are groups who you can market to, people who care enough about their iOS gaming to read blogs and so on to pick up something with the right buzz around it.

• Mo says:

Make a good game and market it at all, and you’ll get noticed. The folks at Apple are listening … they go to the blogs and review sites too. Heck, last year they had a page dedicated to all the IGF nominees.

It’s basically like the PC, with the added possibility of free Apple publicity if you write something great.

23. NegativeZero says:

It’s not the size that counts…

24. Spacewalk says:

And with the release of this there’s going to be a hell of a lot more in the future.

25. Robin says:

Nnng.

TUAW’s numbers on both sides of the scales are hideously, hopelessly wrong. Even reporting them with heavy caveats is giving them too much credibility.

Newgrounds is a pretty good benchmark for the number of Flash games out there. Well, English language ones. That comply to their terms and conditions. And aren’t built on top of Facebook or some other social network. And are written by people who are aware of Newgrounds and feel their game is worth showing to Newgrounds’ audience. But for the sort of games we’d recognise as games, yeah, pretty good.

MadTinkerer: Ah yes, that crazy ten-years-plus fad of mobile gaming.

26. MrEvilGuy says:

I feel a bit confused about these comments.

Nobody seems to want to explain what the term “quality” entails.

Consider the amount of human-hours (man-hours) spent in making an average iOS game.

Now consider that amount when making an average console game.

Is there a great difference? I actually have no idea… but I will assume consoles games at least triple the amount of human-hours spent making the average game compared to the average iOS game.

And that puts the amount of time spent making consoles game ahead of iOS games.
    Considering that, plus the cost of these games, plus the likelihood of the average iOS game being much shorter than most console games (maybe I’m wrong on that point), there is nothing important at all about these results.

“I doubt this will last for long. Newgrounds offers 15 years’ of games. iOS’s total is barely three years old. It’s behemothic, and it’s going to destroy us all. But for now, for this moment, be a little astonished to learn that Flash gaming is by a stretch the most populated type of game.”

I’m guessing the “behemothic” and “destroy us all” statements are a joke, but does the same follow for that “little astonished” part? Why would anybody be even “a little astonished” to hear that Newgrounds has so many games?!

At best, this article is trying to make a joke about TUAW’s research, but fails horribly.

But I don’t think that’s the case. It seems more likely that this article is trying to congratulate TUAW’s research by posting it on RPS, while failing at giving them respect by pretending it’s important… and I know that sounds a little strange.

• RobF says:

It’s not just down to man hours, although that’s obviously a part of it. It’s also costs and accessibility to the platforms in question.

Want to publish on Console X? Well, you’ll be needing a dev kit. Possibly an office too, depending (home office won’t do), you’ll need to get up to speed with the architecture, you’ll need a publisher, you’ll need cert costs, you’ll need age cert costs and so on.

It’s just not practical for the majority of people who just want to make games so even assuming that the stats were correct, it’s an impossibly stupid comparison to make and you’re bang on that the findings are pretty worthless.

On the other hand, it’s a fantastic argument for opening up development at lower cost to anyone who wants to make a game but again, munging stats isn’t the best way to make that argument. And it’s also something the PC has a massive, massive lead on, obviously – there’s a game creation tool of some variety for just about anyone. Not so for iOS.

Hopefully, in the next couple of years, we’ll see a spread of dev stuff for different formats and less closed shoppery in the console space and that’s hopefully something iOS can be a pointer for.

Because I’m nothing if not hopeful ;)

27. Prolepsis says:

Seriously? Must we really try to include emulated games for the PC? Honestly, fellows, that’s just stat padding. After all, if we are going to include them, we’ll have to be fair give the Xbox a good portion of that number too.

But, I guess it all comes down to how you define “games for,” doesn’t it?

28. negativedge says:

I find it hard to believe that this list takes Japanese only games into account for the console sector.\

either way, this is massively depressing

29. Tacroy says:

I can write a program that will generate more games for the PC than all of those combined in an hour.

They won’t be very fun, but I bet you’d have a hard time defining “game” such that my things are excluded and “real” games are included.

• Bob Bobson says:

I can write a program that will generate iOS games at the same rate as you can for PC games. The only difference will be which compiler we use.

Next question: When will Apple let people who write flash games release them on iOS without the current arsehattery? Code exists to turn one into the other (if you have the flash source code) but Apple have banned anything passed through that code from the Appstore. Way to avoid doubling your game base.

• Baboonanza says:

Because that would reduce platform lock-in. This is Apple, the answer is always lock-in.

• Stu says:

“When will Apple let people who write flash games release them on iOS without the current arsehattery?”

September.

30. Coillscath says:

I’d like to point out, looking at the citation of the ludicrous number of games for the Commodore 64 era, that high volume of game releases are exactly what led to the video game crash in the 80s. Rather definitive proof that quantity =/= quality when it comes to a consumer base that in fact does not have unlimited funds.

Free games are a different matter however, and Newgrounds has obviously found a niche for itself. Kudos to them.

31. Vaporz says:

Newgrounds etc. is sort of the Youtube to PC’s cinema.

32. Biscuitry says:

Okay, I can’t believe I’m the only one so far to come up with this, but… why does it matter how many games there are for each platform? There are more of them on every single one than you will ever play, even if 90% of them are crap. What matters is whether a platform is seeing active development, with people doing new and interesting things with it, not how many different titles are floating around.

33. Jetsetlemming says:

I’m kinda disappointed by the ballpark “40,000″ number for Newgrounds. Surely they could be more specific? Also are they counting flash videos that aren’t games? Because 40,000 actual game games sounds kinda shocking. God knows whenever I visit the site I just look at the “recent” and “recommended” lists.

34. flabbergast says:

Great. The iPhone has the most Bust a Move clones. Hold the press.

35. fishyjoes says:

Wait! Why is noboby saying, but 90% of the retail games are shovelware?

36. Paganite says:

What about PC98?

37. Alex says:

This is a goddamned moronic article.

John Walker, isn’t there anything better to write about other than shitty flash platformers made by teenagers?

38. Vince says:

Newgrounds kicks ass!

39. Anthony Damiani says:

Why the heck does the Commodore chain have so many games?

40. Greg says:

the counts abit off, newgrounds actually has 53000 games

41. Perspectocon says:

Calling iOS games games, and flash games games, is like calling readme.txts novels / books.

Seriously.

42. Riesenmaulhai says:

“AF tank woman $ 17″

Tank girl is grwon-up now!

Comment on this story