By Quintin Smith on January 10th, 2011 at 4:00 pm.
Developers VSTEP are hard at working improving Ship Simulator Extremes, and the new 1.3 patch adds a collection of new features including a mission editor, nine new misions, a cinematic camera and improvements to the game’s visuals and multiplayer. It is a boat bonanza! If we have any proud virtual sailor boys reading this who haven’t heard of Ship Simulator Extremes, I’d included the latest trailer after the jump. My experience with it was mired by bugs, but hopefully they’re alllll gone now.
The full run-down of what’s included in 1.3-
- Free Ship Sim Extremes Mission Editor: Create your favourite maritime missions and share them with your friends
– New Cinematic Camera allowing for those impressive vessel shots
– New vessel & environment functionality: bridges now have fully operational and moving dials and radar, anchor chains and dropping anchor option has been added, buoys now have navigation lights, and charts have added depth functionality.
– Several Performance improvements
– Visual improvements, brighter colours & reflections
– Multiplayer improvements