Fatshark Reveals: Hamilton’s Great Adventure

By John Walker on January 14th, 2011 at 12:22 pm.

FLY MODE ON

Fatshark – they behind multiplayer Western-em-up Lead & Gold – have announced their next game. It’s to be a co-op puzzle adventure called Hamilton’s Great Adventure. You certainly can’t accuse them of being typecast. Details below.

The cooperative game will have one player as Hamilton, the other as his bird (as in a feathery flying animal – this isn’t Loaded) Sasha.

The game’s site describes it thusly:

“Progress through four unique and visually stunning environments. Delve into gameplay featuring both action puzzling and traditional problem solving. Immerse yourself into an fantastical storyline filled with extravagant escapades and memorable characters.”

Swedish devs Fatshark also point out,

“As Hamilton’s Great Adventure is a Fatshark game it’s naturally featuring hats. This time, they will not be shot off, and that’s what we at Fatshark call evolution – and smart use of sticky tape.”

It’s due out in April (“unless something happens and it won’t”), but we will endeavour to find out more details about it before then.

__________________

« | »

, , , .

1. Jhoosier says:

I remember reading one article about Lead & Gold here, then it promptly fell off my radar. Looks fun, too. This next one would be fun if I had someone to play with.

2. fuggles says:

I hope the bird has a poop function, that would be co-optastic!

3. westyfield says:

Cor, that bird has a great pair!

(Of wings.)

4. Toby says:

Not sure if I’ll buy another Fatshark game. I bought Lead & Gold, it’s a great game for it’s price. But the lack of dedicated server support on released killed it and it is now dead. They promised updates and that they would listen to the community.
    People wanted a train, they added a map with a train!.. That is standing still on a bridge and is only there as a prop.
    They promised more Coop content. Still waiting for that..

5. KillahMate says:

Far more interesting than Lead & Gold, I must say.

6. Wilson says:

Sounds interesting. Coop is always good.

7. JohnnyMaverik says:

This might sound a little mean, but I hope it’s better than Lead & Gold. I really wanted to like that game but the actual gameplay was just pretty meh.

Still, this is so different previous experiences with Lead & Gold don’t really factor into it I guess.

8. Cael says:

FatShark and BitSquid, great studio names or greatest studio names?