Lego Star Wars III Clones Tomorrow

By John Walker on March 21st, 2011 at 6:44 pm.

Why can't Lego just learn to get along?

Lego Star Wars III comes out, and I’m very happy about that. Except only in America, because it takes ages for the internet to travel to Europe, and I’m not happy about that. I do hope it’s good. And funny. Those are my informed, journalistic opinions about this matter. Below are the latest collection of cinematic trailers to accompany it. I am being efficient.

__________________

« | »

, .

1. MrEvilGuy says:

it’s funny cause lego originated in europe LOLOLOL

2. Navagon says:

The trailers make it look better than most proper Star Wars games of late. I’m hoping that’s in spite of the lack of gameplay footage rather than because of it…

Those Lego walkie talkies bring back memories. :D

3. lokijki says:

Lego Anakin has way more personality than move Anakin.

4. mondomau says:

I have a soft spot for these games – I own the first two on PC and the MS fun-square because it’s good fun to play on the telly. This will be a day one purchase, when it gets here…

Additional gripe: I have to watch a 30 second advert before I can watch a trailer? Really?

5. outoffeelinsobad says:

Is it just me, or was there a loading screen in that trailer?

6. Bilbo says:

Just… so annoying that things don’t all get released at the same time everywhere

7. Wulf says:

Ha. This does look entertaining, even if the film in question wasn’t. The films these are based upon would probably have been better if they were like the games, even. So I’m looking forward to giving this a spin.

Also, that delay is nonsense, it really is.

8. karry says:

The only good that came from the prequel trilogy is the currently running Clone Wars CG cartoon which is above average in about every respect.

9. One Million Monkeys says:

Can someone please explain to me what makes humour crude? And how that quality is represented in the clips here.

10. The_B says:

I’m assuming they must be building a bridge to get the game over here, and it’s not ready yet.

Said bridge is out of Lego, natch.

11. milkkart says:

funny how games publishers whinge so much about piracy then do everything they possibly can to encourage it by not releasing demos and persisting with these ridiculous multi stage release dates.

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 AE FOR PC!

Comment on this story