GLaDOS Invades The Potato Sack

By John Walker on April 13th, 2011 at 3:41 pm.

Realities... colliding...

Portal 2, which appears next Tuesday (how did that sneak up on us so fast?!), continues sneaking its way into other games. I imagine using portals. There must have been a more imaginative way of my phrasing that. Almost every member of the Potato Sack has gained content relating to the cryptic influence of GlaDOS, including Killing Floor, The Ball, RUSH, Super Meat Boy, Toki Tori and even Amnesia: The Dark Descent, which has got some new, free and somewhat cryptic DLC.

Both Killing Floor and The Ball have had a new level added that’s related to Valve’s next game, which should update in if you already own them and restart Steam. And they’re both free updates. And if you don’t own them, you can pick them up as part of the thirteen game Potato Sack, or get them individually at half price.

Killing Floor creators Tripwire say,

“It has been brought to our attention that Killing Floor has updated for all clients, with a full, free, new Portal-themed prototype level. This is a complete, fully-functional level, but was not yet due for release. While we are investigating the source of the leak, everyone who owns Killing Floor is welcome to explore the new level and let us know what you find! We suspect that this may be part of the bedlam that has been going on since Potato Fool’s Day.”

And The Ball’s level looks absolutely stunning in the video below. Breaking through a dark cave wall reveals an Aperture testing laboratory, in which the “Edgeless Artefact Cube” rolls along crushing turrets. There’s seven Portal chambers to roll through, and even what appears to be unique GlaDOS dialogue. Have a look here:

And two of Two Tribes’ games are infected too. Rush and Toki Tori are looking like this:

To see precisely what’s been added to every game, head over to the Valve ARG Wiki and scroll down to the “games” listing at the bottom. If you’re interested in the ARG itself, you can read Dejobaan Games’ take on the story so far here.

__________________

« | »

, , , , , , .

1. Nighthood says:

Amnesia has had an update too. It’s not Portal per se, but it’s a voiced expansion with chambers, puzzles, and a disembodied voice quite reminiscent of Glados.

2. Theoban says:

In Bit.Trip Beat there’s a level called Test which is all Aperture Science themed

3. TheCheese33 says:

Valve continues to display why they’re the best in the business.

• Wulf says:

Yeah, really. I mean, what do we have here?

1. Treating customers with respect.
      2. Treating indies with respect.
      3. Offered indies the chance to get in on Valve insanity.
      4. I suspect the indies were funded and aided to provide free content for us.
      5. The indies involved are now massively advertised.

If anything shows how interested Valve are in their customers and indie developers, this does. It goes way beyond simple marketing. This is having fun. I wish more large companies could have fun, and be nearly as awesome.

• Urthman says:

Yeah, this is win/win/win for just about everybody except maybe for the sad indie games that didn’t get to be in the potato sack.

I’m a little bit worried that we’ll get to the place where every Steam user has so many unplayed games in their list that it will start to significantly depress demand for new games.

• Wulf says:

I don’t see that as a bad thing, though. It would lead developers to make ever more increasingly specific games, targeted at certain demographics, to try to give them something that isn’t in their existing Steam list. It means that we might start seeing more and more crazily eccentric games, and I’m all for that.

So I’m not sure that that’s such a bad thing.

• Starky says:

@Urthman

What do you mean get too?

For many of us we are already there – I literally ca’t play all the games I buy in sales and know that I am buying them to get around to in 6+ months.

For Example:
      Alpha Protocol
      Lara Croft GOL
      Amnesia
      Wings of Pray
      Dirt 2
      The Ball
      Mafia 2 (from monday)

Just at a glance as titles that stuck out
      There are about 10 major titles And about 2 dozen indie titles or games that I’ve played a couple of hours of intending to get back too, or not played at all.

I’ve no interest in picking up new releases, because steam has my gaming covered for the next year or so. The only exception in 2010-2011 so far was Starcraft 2 it is the only game I paid full retail on at day 1.

Valve have fed me so much cheap gaming that I’ve got almost no urge to buy anything for more than £10. The next exception might be Valves own game, Portal 2 – (portal 1 was one of my favourite games ever, and I’m one of the 0.1% players to get all the challenges).
      Even then I may hold off until the first sale it has, because I have more than enough gaming to keep me occupied until then.

4. Sunjumper says:

1…2…3…Kick It! also has now a portal level complete with GlaDOS naration and pulsating companion cubes. There is a new song in the song folder called Alive and Kicking which when chosen as song leads into the special level.

The amount of work that has gone into the Portal 2 ad campaign is mind boggling.

• LegendaryTeeth says:

It’s pretty cool, though. Paying the developers of good indy games to add portal bits is a lot more fun than random banner ads or commercials on TV. Even if they aren’t getting paid, they get a lot of exposure for being associated with Portal, and Valve gets a unique advertising campaign.

Paying smaller developers to make their game better to get buzz for yourself? Nice. It’s really good for the community, I think

5. Xocrates says:

And Audiosurf goes into portal reference mode when playing Still Alive…

…which also replaces it with another music

6. Gnoupi says:

Rumor has it that Portal 2 will release earlier, too: http://www.vg247.com/2011/04/13/portal-2-to-release-early-potato-sack-arg-signs-point-to-yes/

While that would be surprising, it would certainly allow them a disruption in the Valve Time continuum. And just for that, I’m sure most employees at Valve would want to do it.

7. frenz0rz says:

And to think that some people were still vainly clinging onto the tired old hope that this whole ARG had something to do with Episode 3.

Bah, humbug to you Valve! Humbug I say!

• ReV_VAdAUL says:

Something odd is going on with Valve though, on their I Love Mondays video for this week Giant Bomb mentioned Ryan Davis had gone to visit Valve. Unlikely he needs to go them about a game that review copies have likely been sent out for already.

• shoptroll says:

^ What they said. We already know John and Quinns are in the US for some unknown reason, and presumably on the west coast (Quinns reported he was in Utah during one post).

If the ARG was just to tease an early Portal 2 release it would’ve wrapped over the weekend when the bathysphere puzzle went out. It’s still going which is interesting. Seems like an awful lot of work to promote one of the most anticipated games this year.

• Teddy Leach says:

It’s a conspiracy. A conspiracy, I tell you!

• D3xter says:

Pretty sure Half Life 3 (or another Valve game) will be revealed IN Portal 2

• TheApologist says:

What @D3xter said I reckon

• Tenorek says:

I feel like, at the very least, the game may hint at aspects of Ep. 3. I heard it mentioned that Portal 2 takes place some 200 years after the original? Now, we don’t know exactly where in time Portal took place, but it was post the creation of Black Mesa, and presumably post a time when Black Mesa was a powerhouse of government funded research. putting the date likely in this century or the late 1900s at the earliest. Meaning Portal 2 takes place some great time after the events of HL2. I suspect that if in Portal 2 you make it out of the laboratories to the outside world, the player could potentially discern the state of the world, which would hint at the results of Gordon and friend’s efforts to repulse the combine force on earth. Now that’s some pretty big speculation, but if I were Valve, that’s how I would tease us. I’m not Valve though.

• Vandelay says:

I’ve been wondering if the early release of Portal 2 (if that is what is coming,) could also hint towards something that could feature in the game, namely, time manipulation. Maybe towards the end of the game the Portal Gun becomes modified (Audiosurf song anyone?) to allow for some form of time travel, acceleration, slow down, reverse or something else (maybe to be involved with some form of Braid-type puzzles.) Half Life 2 already showed us Black Mesa’s teleportation technology inadvertently travelling Gordon and Alyx through time, so maybe something similar could happen with Apperture’s portal tech.

Another possibility is that the ARG will not end when Portal 2 is released, as everyone seems to suspect, but might well continue in the game.

8. doeke says:

Check out http://valvearg.com/wiki/Aperture_Science_Login_Screens

You can earn potatoes for your steam profile (31 as of right now by achieving certain goals in the potato sack games. And this is most likely going to be rewarded with an early portal 2 release for the lucky few (15/4/11 == 19/4/11)

• shoptroll says:

My current theory is that there’s a counter that will will trigger an early release if enough potatoes are collected by the Steam user base as a whole. There was a countdown timer in some of the emails the ARG players were sent. Either it’s just a straight timer or it’s tied to the number of potatoes or it’s just a red herring.

• el_Chi says:

Releasing the game early only for a select few who just so happened to buy the Potato Sack or who were masochistic enough to stick with such a bizarrely convoluted puzzle would be a monolithic dickmove, and extremely stupid.
      Valve are not stupid.

• AndrewC says:

But how monolithic are their dicks?

• Dances to Podcasts says:

I hear they look like a golden wrench. But I guess it’s no use crying over every mistake…

9. Jonas says:

Yeah that little Justine campaign in Amnesia is pretty impressive, and very clearly a very long and elaborate nod at Portal whilst still remaining completely its own thing. Unfortunately it doesn’t save any of your progress (by design), and we died on the final puzzle. Probably wouldn’t have taken long to get back to where we were but…

10. Monchberter says:

The Ball-terpretation of Portal makes me think Valve should adopt U3 as an alternative engine, it looks bloody gorgeous!

• Nighthood says:

On the topic of The Ball’s portal level, does anyone know what the grid’s combination is. I’m stuck already.

• Sam Crisp says:

(2,4) (3,1) and (4,3)

• johntheemo says:

I’m stuck in the fourth chamber. I can’t figure out what to do at all. Oh well. I guess I’ll give it a rest and hope I can figure it out. If anyone has any hints, though, that’d be pretty neat. :D

• SuperNashwanPower says:

I was quite amazed by that actually – to think that one HUGE company, with their own investment in their own engine, would make a level being run by another company’s engine … just another thing that makes me think Valve are a bit special. And yes it does look very nice indeed :)

• Tei says:

Unreal could be pretty at times(Unreal seems a excellent engine), and this replica of Portal 2 in the Unreal engine is excellent, but not perfect, … I can’t blame the engine, but the phisics of the dropping cubes that kill monkeys is very lame. Also, everything feels somewhat bland, flat… I miss the feeling of Source. .. but is very subtel. Also there are some lowres textures.
      What I miss more is the portal gun. Is pure freedom being able to move and think with portals.

• Wulf says:

I have to agree that Source is likely the better engine, the differences are subtle, but worthwhile. They could be seen probably most obviously in Dark Messiah, and a few mods that have really used Source to its full potential. And the screenshots of the upcoming Esher mod are absolutely gorgeous, and that’s being done in Source, I believe.

• ANeM says:

@SuperNashwanPower
      Valve didn’t make the DLC, Teotl Studios did.
      Also, Killing Floor runs on Unreal and has an Aperture themed level (UE2 though).

11. Archonsod says:

Very nice. Considering I found the first Portal tedious and have no interest in the second, can I have my games back to normal please…

• colinmarc says:

You are just a silly man. A silly, silly man.

• Hidden_7 says:

Tedious seems like an almost incorrect criticism of Portal, what with it’s one to two hours of gameplay, all of it fresh.

• Wulf says:

No offence, but I’m glad that not every developer is listening to sentiments like this, xenophobia–fear of the exotic–is really having some mainstream developers limit what they’re willing to show us. So those few games which are brilliantly unique (stuff like Uru, Vangers, Portal, et cetera) are far too rare. Yes, they’re not going to appeal to the everyday, more xenophobic person, but that’s not to say that they won’t have a market. Frankly, I’m as completely sick of games being overly familiar as you are of them being strange.

Can I have my games being not so cloyingly normal, please? Can they be incredibly strange now? Will developers please grow up a bit and show us the art they keep hidden deep down inside, instead of just another world war, futuristic, or historical manshoot, or instead of just another dull RPG set in ye olde medieval lands of yore? There were so many batshit games of times past. Can you please just throw caution to the wind and make insanely brilliant things? With the attitude of ‘to hell with those who don’t get it’?

This is kind of like complaining about how film writers are beginning to realise how boring action films with loads of special effects and explosions just aren’t selling very well any more, and that people are looking for more grown up, intelligent, and frankly exotic films to entertain them, and lamenting the loss of Last Action Hero.

I find that American telly is waking up again too after a period of being filled with braindead action-y nonsense. And they’re discovering that ratings only note a very miniscule part of their audience, so shows they thought weren’t popular, are. One such show that’s incredibly popular at the moment that they had no idea was is StarGate Universe. SGU actually impressed me, recently, with the latest episode subverting the usual old televised nonsense.

Usually ugly + alien = evil + kill it. Not this time. It was a really interesting story that made me blink a number of times, and it actually took some time for it to sink in, what I’d just observed, which was as intelligent as Star Trek of old.

I don’t want my entertainment to be dumb, boring, and/or normal. Thanks. I’m sick of it. I’d usually say ‘to each their own,’ but we’ve had so much boring, dumb, mindless entertainment lately that I’m actually happy for the change.

• enshak says:

I want to play a game called Tedious.

• Mr. Snipes says:

I’m a longtime fan of the Stargate series, and I actually really liked SGU. Sadly because of the network moving it’s timeslot, the third season was canceled it seems. What a shame.

• Urael says:

Please don’t talk about SGU. You’ll make me cry. :(

12. diebroken says:

Thanks for the info – new updated scores for Valve!

+ 1 ‘No Oceans!’ pt. for Valve: indie games with Portal 2 related content updated concurrently.
    + 2 ‘No Oceans!’ pts. for Valve: Portal 2 has a concurrent Steam release date for all regions.
    - 1/2 ‘No Oceans!’ pt. for Valve: Portal 2 still has multiple retail release dates for regions. (WTF was I thinking??? *sigh* And it’s not even Friday yet…)

Portal 2 Steam/retail release dates for regions source: http://www.thinkwithportals.com/preorders.php

You gotta love ‘em. Now please, please, please tell us all you’re going to release Ep. 3 on time, Valve Time of course! ;)

P.S. ffs RPS, preseve my comment’s newlines while I’m editing dammit… :P

• Deano2099 says:

Does it? I thought the Steam release was worldwide (and the earliest) while only the retail release is staggered.

It comes out a ‘day later’ in Australia on Steam, but that’s because the time it goes live in the US is the following day in Oz.

• Dominic White says:

Yeah, ‘No Oceans’ refers to ‘The internet has no oceans’. A simultaneous worldwide digital release is +Bigness for Valve, and slightly varied international retail dates make no difference anyway, because there ARE oceans involved there.

• D3xter says:

So I get no Skins for Pre-Ordering from amazon.co.uk while .com/.de/and .ca do what xD

13. passingstranger says:

I really enjoyed the Killing Floor update. Complete with GLaDOS as the trader informing the player that the shop will open soon; “You’ll probably be dead, though.”

This is a pretty fittingly genius advertising campaign for the company that helped make so much of these games’ success possible.

• dragonhunter21 says:

I had a chance to play through the Killing Floor level, too, and I had great fun. Although I think it would be more fun to play with other people- I was infuriated that I couldn’t get into those rooms by myself, and I suspect they’re the key to buying the potato. (Grab the kit inside, sell it off, get 70k)

• ANeM says:

There is nothing in the locked rooms related to the Potato, the potato was added in a patch prior to KF_Aperture, and is obtainable through a number of semi-legitimate ways.

• mrwonko says:

Actually, there is something potato related in the rooms, but they can be accessed playing alone (to earn the potato you need to be on a multiplayer server though – but it can be a private lan server)
      I’m at 15 potatoes, going to take a look at that The Ball level next, it looks very nice. Go Valve! Go Indies! (Is Valve indie, too?)

14. Rinox says:

Wow, the scope of all this is getting more and more impressive. Valve, you glorious bastards.

15. Deano2099 says:

I think if it comes out early, it’ll be for everyone. Limiting it to a few people would push piracy through the roof.

Also, it’d be a little bit odd for Valve to step on their biggest launch of the year with an Ep3 announcement. Odd for even Valve. It’d split media and user attention.

16. Daryl says:

A Reckless Disregard for Gravity also has an update from yesterday. It appears to be Portal 2-related. Here is the update text:

-We couldn’t stop her.

-Please help us. Please help us. Please help us. Please help us. Please help us. Please help us.

-You would hate me if I insulted your skill by making it too easy. I certainly would Hate you.

I’ll post if I find something in-game.

17. Unaco says:

This is a good, in character, run down of the ARG up to yesterday evening. Posted by Dejobaan Games, who seem to have been getting into it quite deep (their Twitter feed & Website have been geared towards the ARG for the last few days).

I haven’t been participating, or following too closely (occasionally checking the ARG Wiki or some of the blogs/twitter feeds)… following the story more than the puzzles and clues. It’s quite impressive… stretched over 13 games, several companies/devs, Twitters, blogs, Youtube users etc. Although it’s obviously Portal 2 related, I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a little more to it (maybe not an announcement or a surprise coming, but certainly some of the elements cropping up again from Valve in the near future). There are a few small things (Uplifts) that, although easily HL Universe related, don’t have as much relevance to Portal 2. So, maybe there is a little more to this… I guess we’ll have to wait and see though.

18. Unaco says:

Way to go Spam Filter that never has a false positive. Apologies if this is a duplicate post.

That is a good rundown of the ARG so far. It’s in character, from Dejobaan games, who have been involved a little more than just with their games (their Twitter feeds and website have been involved as well) and have been trying to occupy GLaDoS with Spanish Language lessons.

I haven’t been participating, or following too closely… Occasionally checking the Wiki or some of the Twitter feeds. Following the story rather than the puzzles and clues. Is fairly impressive, stretched over 13/14 games, websites, companies, devs, Twitters, blogs, YouTube users even.

Although it’s obviously Portal 2 related, I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a little more to it than that. I’m not expecting an Ep3 announcement, or anything like that, just that some of the elements of the ARG may pop up again from Valve, somewere in the HL Universe. There are a few elements (Uplifts) that, although easily HL Universe related, don’t fit in too well with Portal 2 itself. So, there might be something more to this… I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

19. SuperNashwanPower says:

If I had more money and motivation I would go and buy the potato sack. As I dont, thank you all you fine people for fidning the stuffs within and sharing it with us poorer, less driven folk :)

20. Twilightx says:

ok, Valve is winning me over, I think I will preorder in the end. I don’t think I’ve ever seen such dedication of developers towards a game :)

• Tenorek says:

Hah, you call that caving in? I broke down and bought the potato sack pack last night. I just got overwhelmed by all the ARG stuff and Portal 2 hype, I felt like I wanted to be a part of it (as well as earn some potatos on my steam profile).

• Twilightx says:

yeah, the hype is incredible, but more important for me at least is, how they will take care of the game later :) Considering how the ARG looks, I think we can expect years of surprises with the game itself:)

• Tenorek says:

That’s a good point. I mean, they already started with the original portal in order to announce Portal 2, changing the end of the game and adding radios and sound files and whatnot.

21. Twilightx says:

(deleted post, ignore please)

22. Vinraith says:

I’d hate to see this notion of your digital distribution service inserting advertising into your already-purchased games become a regular thing. Regardless of how well Valve may be doing it, the underlying idea is fairly unpleasant. More consequences of games as a service, I suppose, it’s not like you can just roll back to an earlier patch.

• DD says:

I can’t really think of another company that has the power of Valve to do something like this.

• passingstranger says:

I doubt this is something we’ll see often. This is clearly the result of lots of time, planning, and creativity on the part of Valve and the indie devs as opposed to just money being thrown around. Despite the fact that it is, in the end, advertising, they did it with a finesse that left everyone feeling pretty awesome about it all. Valve benefits from the advertising, the indie games benefit from the exposure, and customers benefit from the added content and intriguing ARG.

I don’t think that’s something many companies could pull off or would even attempt.

• Stompywitch says:

I hate free content, too.

Oh, wait! I just got another ninety minutes of The Ball to play, mixed with another of my favourite games, Portal. So, no, no complaints here.

• Tenorek says:

This kind of thought really bugs me. There is no denying this is advertising, just like there is no denying Steam is DRM. But the thing is, the way Valve do these things adds value to their products, as opposed to most DRM and advertising which decreases value. You can complain about having new content being an ad, but at least you are getting it in the form of content instead of a billboard cluttering up a game space. I think it is an example that should be followed.

• Vinraith says:

Like I said, my concern is the precedent, not this particular promotion.

If Valve simply made these things opt-in, or better yet if they made it possible to roll back to earlier patches, my concerns would disappear completely. The consumer having no control over these things, however, inherently makes me uneasy even when the changes themselves may be positive.

• Matzerath says:

It will be very amusing if another company ever tries to replicate this campaign — sort of like your dad trying to retell a funny joke he saw in a movie.

23. Solar says:

Been following this with particular interest.

Current theory on early release date 15/4/11 == 19/4/11 is strong.

More evidence seems to be in the portal 2 achievements (as it it now availible for preload) with the fine achievement ‘Tater Tote: carry science forward’

Most likely, those who work away on the ARG will bring the release date forward by getting potatos (as suggested by Shoptroll) and will get an in game achievement for contributing. And/or those who follow the ARG and ‘solve’ it will get access to their preload early. Who knows which way GlaDOS will with swing it. I’m sure everything will be fine.

ARG’s are great fun. I too am not happy that it involves purchasing more games to play, but then again, this ARG has brought many many man hours of fun, work, collaboration and interest to the steamhive and so probably merits the price of it’s purchase if you’re up for that sort of thing (although requiring a Razer peripheral for some of the puzzles made me frown a bit).

Cynical/tight enough not to buy into potato sack (so so many games to play) but do own three of them.
    Defense Grid was a pure joy, extra levels, dos style console puzzles. Got me my first potato. Ended up reinstalling audiosurf for the ARG and was not disappointed, being forced into playing a new song by GlaDOS transported me back into portal’s world with a big grin on my face.

Looking forward to seeing how it plays out

24. outoffeelinsobad says:

I am an excite. And also a little freaked out. But I like it!

25. Nighthood says:

GlaDOS is invading the ARG Wiki now:

12:10: GLaDOS has infiltrated the Wiki. There is no longer any safe area.
    12:00: What is more likely, that you are being stalked by a homicidal computer, or that this is all just a paranoid delusion of your unstable minds. I mean really, you’re people. And aren’t people supposed to be sane?
    11:35: Internet-icon.png Various players are having their User page and/or their Steam profiles changed by unknown hands.
    11:25: Stop worrying about them. They are okay. They are still people. Who are okay. They are busy doing safe things that are supervised by a responsible safety associate. Everything is fine here.

Taken from the news feed at http://valvearg.com/wiki/Valve_ARG_Wiki

26. Wulf says:

Well, this has all been glorious. I’m going to try and get to the Portal area in The Ball soon. I’ve been playing that off and on recently, surprised by how good it is, and this is just another lesson in why I shouldn’t listen to people, as usually people tend to complain about a game being too unfamiliar, too strange, and thus unfamiliar + strange = bad. Sigh. That’ll teach me, won’t it?

Looking forward to getting to the point where that area is. I’ve seen how to get to it in a video, and I’m eager to try it for myself. But yeah, for anyone doubting? The Ball – really good. That’s my verdict. I will say that it is very, very unusual, but then, Portal was very unusual. I expect everyone has it though now anyway, what with the potato sack and all.

• Sivart13 says:

The portal level in The Ball is an independent section accessible from the menu screen under “Survival”. It can be played at any time. It is pretty great.

27. Armante says:

Defense Grid has been updated after it’s recruitment drive, and has a new CHAS level (Centre for Human Annihilation Studies) where the who level looks like a portal test chamber. During the game GlaDOS comments in her usual manner.

It’s awesome. Thank you Valve and HIdden Path :)

28. SuffixTreeMonkey says:

Wikipedia says it has a different launch date in the EU. You’re not pissed about that, RPS? I thought you had a campaign against it and all that? Shame.

29. StickyNavels says:

Bit odd seeing a Source game represented in the Unreal Engine. Cultural exchanges betwixt developers is always nice (yes, I know The Ball isn’t Epic’s. But you know, sorta?).

30. Rufust Firefly says:

GlaDOS commenting on your performance and turret placement in Defense Grid makes me very happy for some reason. “You may have saved as many as some humans. Congratulations.”

• Urthman says:

Yeah, GlaDOS has a whole bunch of great dialogue in the new Defense Grid level. The other AI’s reaction to her is pretty good too.

And it’s a pretty good level too. What a delightful, nifty surprise.

31. wu wei says:

It’s just a shame there’s no option within Steam that says “Please don’t chew through several gigabytes of my download quota with marketing events”.

• iq says:

Haha, I agree. I don’t have a quota/cap, but my ISP got ornery with me for the sudden blast of gigs of downloading per day, between sale games and the potato pack.

• Stompywitch says:

There are the “do not update this game” options… admittedly not exactly what you’re looking for, but as close as you’ll get.

32. DBG says:

I’ld like to note that RPS’s coverage of Valve ARG is pretty weak.

Also: I am okay. I am still a person. Who is okay. I am busy doing safe things that are supervised by a responsible safety associate.

33. MadTinkerer says:

THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN:

(Note: the prevailing theory is that Portal 2 is going to be released early at this time. There are skeptics, however, and it’s possible that it is another surprise. In any case LESS THAN SIXTEEN HOURS REMAIN.)

Comment on this story