News and things
In space, no one can hear you steam. Sorry.
Bitterness reaching critically low levels.
Definitively diviner Divinity.
Not a duck, sadly
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Gilead : “I think calling it a failure is a bit harsh. I'm sure it succeeds at being the kind of RPG they were aiming for. It's ...” on How Divine! Divinity: Original Sin Gets New Companions
- Earl-Grey : “Goody! I'm boiling with anticipation for this, Dig was a total gas to play on my little Nintendo toy. And SteamWorld Games say that they ...” on SteamWorld Heist: A Turn-Based Space Robot Roguelite
- Hunchback : “Finally, the co-op dialogues fix. Been waiting since release for this, so that we can play it together with the wife... Hooray!” on How Divine! Divinity: Original Sin Gets New Companions
- Koozer : “The 'dig stuff up' genre is older than Terraria. It's definitely not a clone. It is very repetitive though. Your mileage may vary.” on SteamWorld Heist: A Turn-Based Space Robot Roguelite
- Gog Magog : “As someone who almost always plays female characters given the option I really really hated the way they were designed in this game for the ...” on How Divine! Divinity: Original Sin Gets New Companions