News and things
It's the simple things. And the exploding things.
Short game with 10 endings
"Gladiatorial Pew-pew" was rejected as an alternate genre name.
Come see if you're smarter than me.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Henke : “Is that Troy Baker at the start?” on CoD Advanced Warfare Launches Trailer, Not Game
- Aeryne Wright : “Thank you so much for posting about my game! I'm happy to see people enjoying it. If anyone wants to check out my other work/in ...” on Freeware Garden: Line Crossing
- Kempston Wiggler : “Coincidentally, this has been bothering me during my time in Planet Explorers. I'm playing the single-player campaign in which the biomes are large and, although ...” on How Green Is My Uncanny Valley
- Ryuuga : “Did you enjoy the storyline of Borderlands 2? (Trying to establish if we're on the same wavelength, approximately, at least when it comes to Borderlands ...” on Wot I Think: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- TacticalNuclearPenguin : “Besides, even if a certain brand doesn't believe in PCs, it's still rather stupid not to keep pushing the x86 space. You'll always get money ...” on Week in Tech: The PC Is Dead, Long Live The PC