News and things
I just want to make nice rollercoasters, okay?
Multiplayer starve 'em up
Now on inevitable Kickstarter inevitably
The Garden of Forking Paths
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- GeneJacket : “"Confession: I have spent approximately $357.38 on a free videogame. Three hundred and fifty seven dollars and thirty eight cents." This, this is what get's ...” on Dote Night: How Did I Spend £215 On A ‘Free’ Game!?
- skittles : “You could just upgrade your pledge on the game website. joooooiiiiiinnnn~ ttthhhheeemmmmm.” on Hands-On: Pillars Of Eternity
- scatterbrainless : “All of the smaller, off-shoot games from the main IP have been absolute classics, despite receiving very little support from GW, see: Inquisitor, Space Hulk, ...” on Eyes-On: Mordheim – City of the Damned
- BehindYou!!! : “Roller Coaster Tychoon 2 was the best one by far. The 3d versions focused on gimmicks rather than solid gameplay. They focused too heavily on ...” on Atari Reviving Alone In The Dark & RollerCoaster Tycoon
- aliksy : “How much is the magic like D&D magic? Because I hate D&D magic.” on Hands-On: Pillars Of Eternity