News and things
I'm scared and confused in a brilliantly light universe.
Cards: The Roguening sounded too much like a White Wolf book.
Local city overrun by horrific bipedal, one-nosed monsters.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Caiman : “I usually find it's simpler to use the predefined party at first, then tweak it after an hour's play if there's something you don't like, ...” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- primitivesgame : “And have names like Steve” on Survive With A Society In Primitives
- primitivesgame : “Or the article could have been Persevere with a Pack of Primitives! Plenty of room for alliteration!” on Survive With A Society In Primitives
- Caiman : “This looks delicious! I love the looks, sounds and feel of Puppygames... er... games. They take existing concepts and polish them to a brilliant, future-80s ...” on Better Than Stoke, I Guess: Basingstoke
- primitivesgame : “Aww shucks” on Survive With A Society In Primitives