Wot I Think – Alice: Madness Returns

By Alec Meer on June 20th, 2011 at 4:07 pm.

The semi-sequel to American McGee’s Alice arrived last week. A timely return to a gothic wonderland, or is too late, too late for a very important date with our hard drives? Come on, down the rabbit hole with you and let’s find out…

Alice 2 is, I think, pretty much what an only casual observer of videogames believes almost all videogames are like. Mad monsters, lurid colours, cartoonish characters, slightly unconvincing voicework, a steady diet of jumping and thumping… Alice could be The Videogame incarnate, evoking so many of the tried and tested values and mechanics that have come, gone and repeatedly come back again over the last couple of decades, and in theory polishing them into a fantastical sheen you could see your own distorted face in. If someone showed me this game out of context, I’d have a very hard time guessing when it was released. 2011? Maybe. 2007? Quite possibly. 2001? Turn those visuals down low and yeah, this could have been a launch title for the original Xbox or Dreamcast or something. This is not necessarily a criticism.

Given mainstream gaming is so resolutely charging towards grim, painfully po-faced military shooters, there’s a whole lot of room for a determinedly colourful throwback like Alice: Madness Returns. This action adventure is nominally a sequel to 90s PC game American McGee’s Alice, a Tim Burtony reimagining of Alice In Wonderland (but one that predates Burton’s actual, rather more sugary take) but there is absolutely zero requirement to have played the first game. You know what Alice in Wonderland is about, right? There you go.

This Alice is grown-up and half-mad following her adventures in Wonderland and a childhood accident that killed her parents. From there, the game’s a series of encounters with Wonderland’s most famed denizens, redesigned as deformed, leering and sinister. Some familiar characters have turned to active evil, but even the helpful ones are menacing and obsessed with their own self-serving agendas, as well as getting their creepy faces all up in yours. The weapons, too, blend the familiar with the outlandish: a pepper-grinding cannon, a rocking horse head performing the warhammer role… You know what they do perfectly well, but it all adds to the sense of being somewhere appropriately unhinged.

It’s a wonderful world to look at, rich in visual imagination and unsettling strangeness. The artists are clearly steering Alice’s dark ship, switching between different styles and palettes every few hours, and able to make even the feyest of technicolour fairylands palpably unnerving. Oddly, richest of all is the ‘real’ world, a grimy Victorian London which a down’n’out Alice roams between her mental downward spirals into Wonderland. Washed out and grey, it might only be occupied by humans, but they’re the game’s most fearsome-looking creatures. Bloated and monstrous, they first draw and then repel the eye with equal strength. These London scenes are an absolute treat to look at – but almost entirely devoid of interaction, instead being essentially cutscenes you can run through. Despite being so devoutly different to the game proper, this speaks to the same downfall: the world seems to have been designed first, then a game squeezed often inelegantly into it.

For its first couple of hours, Alice successfully hides its major faults. It’s like visiting a house you’re thinking of buying – every time you start to notice a suspicious stain on the ceiling or get a whiff of something rotting behind a cupboard door, it distracts you with something new and wonderful. “And look at these delightful bathroom fittings! No, no, there’s nothing behind the skirting board – but aren’t these designer radiators just darling?”

Early Alice is a carnival of imagination. Arachnid, cyclopean teapots; doll-faced tar-hulks with beefy porcelain arms; winged pig-snouts which reveal secrets when peppered with, well, your giant pepper-grinder cannon; invisible roads and keyhole doors only discovered by shrinking Alice grasshopper-high. It aims to surprise and delight, and surprise and delight it does.

And then it goes on. And on. And on. New sights appear alongside the recycled, but after around three hours the dread realisation creeps in: they are only sights. Behind them, there’s just the same handful of actions repeated. The jumping challenge, the side-on jumping challenge, the thumping’n’shooting challenge, the remote controlled bomb challenge, the find all the secret areas challenge. Drawn out and spun out over far too many hours, what’s actually on offer behind the theme park scenery is too sparse to sustain the bizarre, 15-20 hour length of the game. It’s a platformer first and foremost, but a pretty humdrum one: neither easy or difficult, but simply a forgettable, repeating, sometimes irritating middleground. It does seem to realise this to some extent, as it largely has you instantly respawn just before a failed jump rather than making retread long minutes’ worth of bouncy mushrooms and floating rocks.

It’s a different matter if you die in a fight. Following Alice’s pretty dissolution into a cloud of butterflies, it’s back to wherever the last checkpoint was. Generally speaking it’s not too imbecilic about this, but once in a while it’ll ping you back far too far, forcing you to repeat some long, irksome jumping puzzle, leaving you with the cold, sweaty fear of failing the fight a second time and having to go through all of this again. This kind of cruel design is admittedly relatively rare (and a couple of times, dying even saw me respawn past whatever foe had been giving me a hard time) but it highlights just how much filler is in the game.

That’s the big problem, the fracture at the heart of Alice’s appealing infrastructure that spreads and spreads and eventually collapses as more weight is heaped upon it. It has more visual variety than about a dozen of its peers, but underneath that it’s a formulaic, flair-free jumping and fighting game, stretched out so far that Alice’s won’t be the only sanity under threat. A few more weapons and weapon upgrades come along eventually, but their efficacy and thrill doesn’t justify the wearying journey to them.

My motivation to keep going was only to see what it might paint upon my monitor next, not because I craved any more jumpy-stabby. I prayed for jumpy-stabby to stop, in fact. “Just show me the next zone! Unlock Alice’s next dress! I just want to see, I don’t want to play anymore!” That’s what I’d have cried at my PC, were there not someone in the room at the time. What I actually cried was “oh you bast… oh for fuuu… oh not again” and unrepeatable variations upon a theme, as I strove just to get through it. In a great many ways, it’s doing what Psychonauts did, and that’s what drew me to it so much in those early hours, but sadly its spirit just isn’t the wild equal of its superficial madness.

What began as a delight ended as a chore. Tightened down to 6 or 8 hours Alice would have stayed a convincing wonderland, but it’s hard not to suspect that someone just wanted to make the best or even just get their money’s worth out of all that remarkable art. Less curiouser and curiouser, more like averager and averager.

, , , .

1. Nighthood says:

Pretty much exactly how I felt about it.

It struck me as Psychonauts but without all of the things that made Psychonauts great. Such a shame too, as it had so much potential.

Though it doesn’t help that the majority of its hardcore fans are the sorts of people who just want to go out with Alice (hence the incessant screaming for a nude mod from them).

• Outright Villainy says:

Actually, that nearly sums up my exact feelings on Psychonauts. I found the gameplay hugely uninspired, it was all about the visuals/writing for me. (except for the floaty ball power, that was fun. Bwoooooing.)

• GothikX says:

Speaking of Psychonauts, I chuckled at the sight of Raz’s skeleton in one of the secret areas. There were some other similar easter eggs and hidden symbols throughout. In essence I agree with this review, although I didn’t find any particular part too difficult, and finished it in less than 15-20 hours… maybe more like 10? 11? Didn’t get all the bottles and memories and such, but was still at around 90-something completion rate. Oh, and the embiggenning of Alice in the later part of the game was really fun.

Edit: also, the game lets you play the first Alice (which I also played in its day) and I started it up just for kicks. And then I really started to appreciate how smooth the controls feel in the sequel, compared to the atrocious stiffness of the first. I couldn’t believe I remembered it as pretty fun, actually, but that’s bound to happen.

Mungrul says:

The first Alice was a Quake 3 engined game, and released in 2000, so not really a “Nineties” game, more a “Noughties”.

From your thoughts, it sounds like it makes the same mistakes the previous game made, which is a shame.
    I think American McGee’s got a good game in him, but I don’t think he’ll ever make it as long as he’s creative lead.

Scrapland is my favourite of his games, although nobody else seems to like it. It was a bit like Messiah crossed with GTA in space with robots.

• Bhazor says:

I think between Grim and the shockingly dire Bad Day LA McGee has proven he is no designer. Maybe a good art designer but he desperately needs some help on level and game design.

• djbriandamage says:

Sounds to me like I’d have the same unfulfilled wish for the sequel as I had for the original – an intriguing world that would be better off as an adventure game than an action platformer.

• Wulf says:

I absolutely adored Scrapland, but it was mostly about the art and comedy really since the game was a bit balls. Now, if the game had been a it balls and had a modern, everyday setting then you would’ve had GTA IV. (Intentional zing.) People tend to be more forgiving with familiar settings than strange, alien ones. This has been the case since time immemorial and will continue to be.

Still, I enjoyed Scrapland. Sure, the gameplay was a bit meh, but everything else was there. So I suppose Scrapland was my GTA IV.

Stijn says:

Bhazor: He used to be quite the level designer for Id up to Quake 2, though…

• John P says:

McGee did not make Scrapland. The game is called ‘American McGee presents Scrapland’. His name attached to it as a supposed producer was basically a marketing thing as far as I can tell. It was made by a Spanish company (mostly the same people who made Severance back in 2001), and McGee just had his name attached to it. Just look at the credits and see who the designers were (hint: not McGee).

It’s like saying Quentin Tarantino made a Chinese martial arts film because Hero was marketed in the US as ‘Quentin Tarantino presents Hero’. He didn’t make the thing.

3. sub-program 32 says:

So in other words, easy mode would provide the best experience?

• lhzr says:

yeah, pretty much, just like with red faction, just cause, prototype and most other games with mediocre gameplay.

PoulWrist says:

But just cause, prototype and red faction had excellently fun things happening during play :| controls could be lacklustre, but gameplay was ace.

• ArthurBarnhouse says:

Also, just cause 2 has fun gameplay.

4. McDan says:

That’s a shame, as I was about to buy this tomorrow. I think it’s great they’re giving away the first one for free when yo buy this one as well.

• sassy says:

That was a special bonus which you can’t get anymore. That would have attracted me but it isn’t there so this will only be purchased at the $5-10 mark.

• UnravThreads says:

From what I heard, it was also limited (On PC) to Origin and it’s US only.

5. Tuor says:

‘And how many hours a day did you do lessons?’ said Alice, in a hurry to change the subject.

‘Ten hours the first day,’ said the Mock Turtle: ‘nine the next, and so on.’

‘What a curious plan!’ exclaimed Alice.

‘That’s the reason they’re called lessons,’ the Gryphon remarked: ‘because they lessen from day to day.’

This was quite a new idea to Alice, and she thought it over a little before she made her next remark. ‘Then the eleventh day must have been a holiday?’

‘Of course it was,’ said the Mock Turtle.

‘And how did you manage on the twelfth?’ Alice went on eagerly.

‘That’s enough about lessons,’ the Gryphon interrupted in a very decided tone: ‘tell her something about the games now.’

It seems that the game designers decided to do the opposite of lessons.

6. Risingson says:

Now we need another Evil Twin.

• Jeroen D Stout says:

I always have been under the impression I was the only person who was incredibly influenced by that game! I have, quite literary, never met anybody who even knew the title. A rare flower of clever writing in computer games – like Sacrifice, but a lot more forgotten.

But I cannot help but think that the era of games like that is not now. There are quite a few games, like Evil Twin, Sacrifice, Zork, Starship Titanic, The Dig, and such, which I just do not see being produced with the same incredible taste and mindset presently.

I do adore when Wilbur is being the in-game tutorial:
      “But first, we’ll have to learn how to move!”
      Cyprien: “You’re a nice guy, but I already know how to walk.”

• Acorino says:

It’s a game that definitely needed three more months of development time. What a buggy mess it was!! I built a quite intense love hate relationship with it.

I want to personally kill the person who got the idea that Esc shouldn’t just call up the menu, but SET BACK YOUR GAME PROGRESS, MAKING A LEVEL RESTART NECESSARY!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Countless times it tricked me, such a fool I am. Time and time again I pressed Esc with the intention to simply pause the game. Years of playing games that all used Esc in the same way taught me that this was to be expected from pressing it. And Evil Twin used this trained behavior against me, letting me curse over my own stupidity and the game’s cruelty. Oh, how many times did I play those sadistic platform sections again, I don’t care to think. Tears of anguish I cried, the pain of my guilt ridden conscience I felt.
      And the camera, THE CAMERA!!! It must have been the most effective murder weapon ever designed. It deceives you to trust it, but just when you need it desperately for one of the many critical jumps, it simply points at the next wall.

Then one day, I simply had enough. I left the game alone, unplayed, uncared for, and never looked back. Some of them are just too cruel to be worth the trouble.

• malkav11 says:

It was only released in Europe, which would probably account for relatively few people knowing about it.

Okami says:

He should have just given it 7/10 and not written anything at all.

8. Jimmy says:

The original was long too, but not this long… It had magnificent maps interspersed with mediocre maps and lot of shooty jumpy stabbykins. I don’t know if it would be possible to mod this game into a second draught (EA, urgh..), this time cut down to its essential features(, i.e. nude Alice ;-). I recall that the combat could be quite fun in the first game but could very tedious after the queen of hearts level. Did Spicy Horse not try to get some critical feedback?

• pandora says:

Why would you make her drop such nice dresses? This isn’t even funny.

• Jimmy says:

Point taken, was in reference to comment 1 above. Also, I have read positive reviews elsewhere and think I will give it a shot (£25 on Amazon).

9. Rush Ton says:

Seems to be a textbook case of less is more. Cant help but wonder if they looked at criticism leveled at “short” games and felt the need to expand it to “give people their moneys worth” ultimately spreading the experience to thin and outstaying its welcome.

10. Pemptus says:

I just got to the Far East-themed level and promptly quit, seeing the huge amounts of samey platforming ahead of me. The game mechanics are sickeningly copy-paste, and the levels and puzzles seem made not by a human being, but some random platformer generator. I think I’ll play Psychonauts to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

11. deadsexy says:

Maybe I just haven’t reached that point but I’m loving it so far but I’ve always enjoyed 3d platformers, maybe because they don’t come that often to the PC.

I like the platforming with it’s triple jumping and the use of the dash move mid air. Searching and collecting things is quite enjoyable thus far. Sadly I’m a completionist and as people with the same problem will probably know, if those things are a grind, it can ruin an actually good game for oneself.

The combat on Nightmare gets pretty tactical since all it needs for you to die is 1-2 hits from stronger enemies. So, it can be quite the challenge if you want it to be.

• Snidesworth says:

The combat is pretty solid. Enjoyable, even. Individual enemies are easily dispatched with the right pattern of attacks, but you’re often beset by several of them at once, with strong enemies usually accompanied by swarms of weaker ones. Adding ranged enemies into the makes things even more complicated. A few fights even complicate things with environmental hazards (beyond ledges) to up the difficulty. I’ve only died once on Normal so far, but I could see the game being quite challenging on higher difficulties.

The platforming is utterly mediocre, though. If it weren’t for the environments you’re traversing it’d be completely tedious.

Nero says:

They should make a based on Jan Svankmajer’s version of Alice.

• godwin says:

Why make a game based on that? It was great as a film. Unless it’s a game about tedium and absurdity.

13. terrorshark says:

So, I heard lots about the original version being included. Is it like, steam key/ download code or on the actual disc? I was hoping it would be steam or dl so I could just buy it alone while I wait for the price to go down on this.

• Jimmy says:

I think the original only comes with console versions at the moment, not on Steam. Not sure about EA’s origin platform.

• ZamFear says:

@terrorshark:
      I think that deal is over. It was only if you pre-ordered or bought on release weekend, and only if you got it directly from EA’s Origin thinger.

14. Spooty says:

The repetitive jumping sections and invisible platforms grew tiring towards the end, but I suspected this may be the case with the game prior to release.

I find the combat to be solid and the art style is jaw-droppingly beautiful and passionately realised, which made up for the lengthy and somewhat deflated experience of yet another jumping segment.

Although how typical of Wonderland are we to complain about platforms and platforming in a platform game. “This shooty game has too much shooting in it”.

I found the Memories you find throughout to be an interesting way of abstractly telling the story and the Asylum scene is possibly one of the creepiest and most disturbing segments I’ve witnessed in a game. By the time I reached the Dollhouse level I was getting chills at some of the enemies and scenery.

tldr: Freaky, graphic and long. Like an enjoyable nightmare, fit for Alice’s delirium.

15. fiddlesticks says:

“If only you could talk to the monsters.”

Edit: Apparently the post I was responding to was deleted. So now I just look silly.

16. Jake says:

Damn, I really want to play this because I love the art and the style, but I am terrible at platformers and I have no patience. Maybe there could be a director’s cut edition with all the boring jumping cut out?

• kament says:

Don’t think so. But you always might try to convince someone to film it for you. :)

17. Drake Sigar says:

So it’s like Dead Or Alive Volleyball which forces you to play the game when you just want to view the clothing?

Please don’t strike me down for making that comparison.

18. bigblackjesus says:

About halfway through the game I felt like the whole time I had been playing I was travelling to the next destination but never arriving to the fun or interesting parts. All the interesting things happen in the awful 2d cinematics, and you never get to do anything different then shoot, stab, rinse, and repeat. No boss fights makes it feel like its worse then the 1st, which IMO it is.

19. Arglebargle says:

Sounds like a game where you are better off watching a high quality Youtube collection of the cut scenes. So Sad….

• GODZiGGA says:

No, the cut scenes are visually uninspired IMO. The real experience is the visuals of the actual gameplay. So you would want to watch high resolution videos of the gameplay. You won’t see anything that will make you say, “Wow,” in the cut scenes.

20. Turin Turambar says:

I think my opinion is the same. Artistically, it’s a nice game, but the gameplay is so much the bog standard action/platform game already played so many times… nor the platform part nor the action part, with being bad, are particularly well done or can be classified as “exciting”. Just… decent. And the puzzles are just window dressing to look like it does have some variety, but the difficulty is not up there to consider them real puzzles.

21. Om says:

“Given mainstream gaming is so resolutely charging towards grim, painfully po-faced military shooters, there’s a whole lot of room for a determinedly colourful throwback like Alice: Madness Returns”

Or DNF. Just sayin’

• Baines says:

DNF so badly wanted to be Halo, which is the only other thing we can have now besides grim, painfully po-faced military shooters.

It is good that Alice is a pretty throwback. It is bad that the game itself is kind of iffy.

22. sk2k says:

Checkpoints? Really?
    Hey let me save that for you, you dumb nut. If you fail you can play this beautiful area again and again ….

I think i’m just old. :(

23. Valvarexart says:

I really shouldn’t be saying this, but, oh well… CORRECTION! American McGee’s Alice was released in anno 2000, not the 90′s!

• Ovno says:

Surely if it was released in 2000 it was developed in the late 90′s making it a 90′s game….

24. Serenegoose says:

Honestly, besides Chapter 5 I had no problem whatsoever with the games length, and, not trying to be funny, finished it in 14 hours missing something like 5 of the collectables in total (and don’t see how I could drag it out further than that, considering I also stopped to screenshot with abandon). I had no problem with the platforming or combat and found both to be at the very least fairly solid, and at best really quite enjoyable. It felt no more repetitive to me than any other game. I don’t criticise an FPS game because it keeps interrupting the environment with mans to shoot. I think the only problem the game had was that the jumps between exposition were spaced too far, and had it been a little more generous with character interaction perhaps others opinions that it got too dragged out would have been muted. Beyond that I found it another excellent game in 2011s already startling array of excellent games.

25. Flint says:

@ kobzon

Robot thumps appear (used to appear?) whenever it was more than one RPSer presenting their opinion. This write-up is by Meer only.

26. Web Cole says:

Just googl’d designer radiators. Who knew?

27. Ankheg says:

Shit yes! Game is amazing!!! Ahem. I mean art.

Yes, gameplay is really mediocre, and jumping sometimes boring, but that’s not the problem when you are travelling in such beautiful landscapes. I want to replay it just for the reason to see it all again, make some sketches. It’s sheer beauty!

Checkpoints? Oh, maybe. But after Landstalker that doesn’t bother any at all. No irritations. Like a cakewalk now.

I somewhat miss those bloody entourage in chapter 4, I think there was too little of it. Couldn’t “taste” it enough. But the beginning of chapter 5 was really amazing. What I really don’t like there – dia/mono-logs still pretty shitty. There are some good phrases, mostly taken from first game but not enough, and they are just like some random parts scatered around the game without any structure.

I think this game is purely for ‘visual’ people, who adore art.

• mllory says:

I really do love this game, though admittedly I’m just past the second chapter. The strong visuals (the London bits and the arctic sky were just brilliant) and the fact that it feels a bit like Psychonauts are enough of a motivation to keep me gleefully playing. On the odd-side, however, the stabby parts, as well-done as the combat may be, feel a bit like unnecessary padding. I’ve come across a few rooms that by all rights should have been filled with a puzzle but were instead lazily used for monster spawns. And that sliding picture-puzzle thing – 24 moves? Really?

• Ankheg says:

I don’t know about other difficulties, but all picture sliding puzzles on normal have solution in ~8 moves. In fact there aren’t any puzzles – just minigames. Oh, and, yes, that’s maybe one of bad things of Alice too. Gotta check on hard, but I’m not sure that anything will change.
      Ah, and one thing – there is one little remark to Psychonauts in this game. Maybe this can be called easter egg, but I’m not sure.

jaheira says:

@ ankheg
      I remember making armour out of your scales.

• Ankheg says:

I hope it protected you good :D

28. 8-bit says:

well if you find its getting repetitive you can always skip to the summary paragraph, god I love summary paragraphs.

29. Teronfel says:

The game is awesome,i’m enjoying it and i don’t care what anyone thinks.

• Serenegoose says:

Oh no, I’m quite the opposite. The fact that it’s getting such a mediocre reception is making me feel rather defensive about it all. Having to resist getting in a bit of a huff about it and making snide comments like ‘GO BACK TO CALL OF DUTY 1004′. Isn’t that tragic? I’d like to not care what anyone thinks though. Your way sounds infinitely preferable.

• Zinic says:

Huh… never thought of it like that. Guess I’ll just keep to liking the game and recommending people play it if they want something else than “Generic Shooter 5″ or “Dumbed-down RPG 8″.

Truly though, I found the game quite enjoyable, and a nice breath of fresh air compared to all the somewhat mediocre or bad games we’ve seen released this year so far (with the exception of Portal 2, of course). :/

30. StingingVelvet says:

Since I’ve been shooting dudes in roughly the exact same way for about 20 years now in every FPS ever I think I can handle 15 hours of excellent platforming in a truly beautiful world.

31. Doomsayer says:

Ctrl+f “P-O-R-T-A-L”

Nothing? I am disappoint.

32. Nalano says:

In descending order of tediousness:

MMO grinding
    MMO raiding
    Drunken MMO raiding
    BC2 level-grinding
    ME2 planet scanning
    Alice: Madness Returns
    Civ5 marathon game

33. Rii says:

Sad; and it held so much promise…

Oh well, I’m fair drowning in platformers at the moment anyway.

34. Teddy Leach says:

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?

35. Holybasil says:

I’m only 2ish hours in and I can already see what you mention.
    I’m still going to finish it, but not because of the gameplay, but because I love the universe so much.

36. Nim says:

So it just goes on and on and on with the same game-play, like every other single game in existence.

37. Wetworks says:

I think this article shows one of the major differences between reviewers and consumers. If I get bored with a game I’ll just mothball it for a few weeks till I get the itch to play it again. A reviewer has to just keep plugging away till he finishes the game.

This might help explain the difference Alice is getting from reviewers and user feedback.

38. wu wei says:

“From there, the game’s a series of encounters with Wonderland’s most famed denizens, redesigned as deformed, leering and sinister.”

This is what annoys me most about “dark reinterpretings” of Wonderland; the original was already full of “deformed, leering and sinister” characters…

• Veracity says:

Mm.

You know what Alice in Wonderland is about, right?

Logic jokes, satire you’re unlikely to notice without pages of notes, Charles Dodgson’s little girl issues, and puns even RPS might flinch at. Not that you’d generally get that from the relatively dreary re-imaginings. I think it’s something to do with how “mad” it is (Crazy Taxi only crazy, edgy, etc). Not sure, but I might be better disposed towards the same game without the largely spurious connection. Though Psychonauts probably meets my quota of crappy platformer propped up by pretty pictures and jokes for this lifetime.

Still sort of want it for the dresses, to be honest. But that would be a really stupid reason to spend money. I shall resist until it’s cheap.

39. Spacewalk says:

If I loved poor games I’d probably be interested in this. Then again, if I hated good games I probably wouldn’t.

Difficult.

40. outoffeelinsobad says:

Seems to me that most things Wonderland related have the same problem of being great to look at but failing on the delivery in every other way.

41. Melmoth says:

I’m really undecided whether I should check it out or not. The first one wasn’t a true benchmark for gaming either, in fact it took me severeal tries to get myself playing through (just a few months ago, when I 1st heared about the sequel).
    But it was fun and entertaining, and the critics seem to have similar opinions about that one. Maybe I’ll wait for the first price drop.

42. jaywalker2309 says:

Was so looking forward to this, the original wasnt amazing, but was fun.. hm