Coming Soon: The Witcher 2, 2

By Alec Meer on August 15th, 2011 at 9:30 am.

Featuring microtransaction haircuts for Geralt

You couldn’t wish for a vaguer statement, but when it comes to what may well prove to be the year’s best RPG, talk of a ‘new and improved PC version 2.0′ is EXCITING TALK. This news comes from the end of a noodly, AOR music video featuring some silly rocker put out by CD Projekt RED late last week. Most of the video is Geralt striking a pose, but the end boasts of the upcoming 360 port – and a major new patch for the PC version, dubbed version 2.0.

I have no details for you than that, but at a guess it will involve bringing the various tweaks, updates and newosity from the console edition into the PC original. Win-win, hopefully. You can watch the music video below, if you must.

WHAT A LOT OF EMOTION HE HAS.

More details on this should be coming out of Gamescom, by the sound of it. I’m off out there next week, and will endeavour to return with detail-booty.

__________________

« | »

, , .

1. godgoo says:

for various reasons (multiple death ragequit?) I only got as far as the Krayen boss and haven’t gone back yet which keeps niggling in my mind because I was looking forward to the game so damn much. I will now await 2.0.

• Tei says:

Lost Planet 2 has taught me everything I need to know about big monsters with orange glowing parts.

• Fierce says:

Off topic, sure, but Lost Planet 2 really was enjoyable for what it tried to do. Picked it up during the Holiday 2010 Steam sale, turned on my X360 controller and had a blast once I’d realized there’s no such thing as fall damage, the grappling hook can’t be fired in mid-air, and what graphics options gave me a playable framerate.

Especially loved it for the top notch seamless keyboard/controller integration that switched all context inputs onscreen to the device you decided to use at that very second of time. Very well done and I wish to this day it had gotten more recognition than it received.

But oh right, Witcher 2. More below…

• EyeSeeEm says:

godgoo, the Kayran made me quit for a while as well. They fixed that fight in patch 1.3, there’s a marker on the map now for where you need to go.

• godgoo says:

Is that a marker to find whatever the herb is you need for resistance?

• AMonkey says:

1. You don’t need any herb for that fight.
      2. It can be easily found by exploring, talking to characters or looking up an online FAQ.

• godgoo says:

yes I understand this, I have the herb, I was curious about the nature of the aforementioned marker.
      To be honest dying several times was not really the reason I haven’t gone back to TW2 yet, it was just the last thing I did before losing interest, something that I’ve since regretted.

• EyeSeeEm says:

Well, the reason I got so frustrated with that fight was because there was no clear way to continue after you hit the Kayran’s arms off. You could only win by running all the way to the left and up the broken bridge. They seem to have added a marker for that:
      During the fight against the kayran, when the bridge collapses, a map pin appears at the end of the bridge to facilitate player navigation and quest completion.

• 0p8 says:

…..you probably dont wanna hear this but, it really is just a simple 4 or 5 step (cant remember)sequence,Ill play it again when 2.0 is out, but this time completely naked,and without drinking that potion or gettin that spell just to prove how much hardcore i iz at gamez.

• DarkFenix says:

Multiple-death-ragequit (and more-stuttery-than-Saint’s-Row-2-framerate) had me drop the game at the game’s first real fight. Been meaning to get back to the game since a bunch of patches were released, but now I think I’ll wait on this one.

• godgoo says:

It’s weird I quit when I did, I think the Krayan only got me thrice whereas the first dragon bit at the start must’ve gotten me me 5 or 6 times and a random courtyard battle early on probably got me about 20 times!!! The first game had much the same weird difficulty curve, tis a strange model to repeat for sure.

2. Fox89 says:

I haven’t played the Witcher since one of the latest patches deleted the DLC I started with and thus rendered bits of Geralt invisible, as I have no replacements to equip him with. ><

Still, always look forward to a big patch!

3. JackShandy says:

Man, I should totally buy this game.

RPS commentators, should I totally buy this game?

• elvis says:

Should buy. No hassle with DRM. Patches actually fix the game and it’s so damn good. My subjective view is, that, first was better, but this still beats all Dragon Effects taken together.
      Imho, RPG of the year.

• ad_hominem says:

You should totally buy this game.

• Optimaximal says:

Tbh, I’d wait. I am…

The Enhanced Edition of The Witcher changed the game for the better in many ways.

• RaytraceRat says:

You should totally buy this game.

the only thing that bothers me, is that easy is too easy, and normal it too hard :)

• PoulWrist says:

Should, and get it at gog.com. I did and so far have only played it about 2 hours because news of more and more patches :p so, now, yet more waiting for me! But I’m sure it’ll all be for the better in the end.

• Rii says:

@elvis

Woah, so I’m not the only one who thinks this. Witcher 2 was great but Witcher 1 was greaterer.

• Caleb367 says:

Oh hell yes you should. I’ve picked it up about a week ago from gamersgate (i’m so sorry, GOG.com, but… but it had a juicy 40% discount…) and can’t put it down. Just a word of advice: check carefully for system requirements. Presently, at maximum detail The Witcher 2 laughs in the face of PC’s who run Crysis well enough. However, even at minimum detail, it easily whacks Dragon Age or Mass Effect, graphically speaking.

• JackShandy says:

Ok, sold. I’d like to buy it on GOG.com;They give me like 20 GOG dollars because they’ve been forced to raise the internet price for Australians! I’ve had absolutely no luck downloading games from there, though. Tried Baldur’s Gate 2 about ten times through their downloader the other day and it keeps coming up corrupted. Might go for a physical copy, I’m absolutely sick of digital bits.

• Shooop says:

Absolutely.

It’s the best RPG of the year right now, even with annoying doors and ladders, a lack of any tutorials telling you how the hell to use any of Gearlad’s abilities and a rather abrupt ending.

4. Orija says:

Ooh-la-la, seems like not being able to play because of my now impotent video card. Now ploughing whoresons will be butchered and wenches be banged with the fluidity of… uum… water when my 6970 arrives!

5. The Sentinel says:

So will this be the pattern for CD Projekt releases? The game release, followed by patches, followed by a huge revisit? Because that only proves the wisdom of not buying Day One (or anywhere near it) but waiting until they’ve got the game to the point where they’re happy with it enough to stop fiddling, e.g: Witcher 1′s ‘enhancement’ pack.

I didn’t buy the game and now I’m kinda glad…it would have sucked to have finished it already and then find that there’s new content and fixes aplenty coming.

• elvis says:

If this helps, You didn’t have to pay for any of the “enhanced” stuff. Atari was too eager to get it on store shelves.

• John P says:

Another way of thinking about it: You get to play an excellent game when it’s released, and then you get to replay and even excellenterer game when the enhanced edition is released.

If the game was rubbish when it was released and only later became good, then you’d have something to complain about. But the Witchers have always been excellent games, and I give huge credit to the devs for making it better. Do you see Bioware releasing an enhanced edition of Dragon Age 2 to address the problems players have? Hah. HAH.

• Shooop says:

Well for me who played, loved and beat the game already, this is motivation to go back to it. One of the nice things about games and moves is you can always go back and enjoy them again. And you can’t argue with the price: free.

• Paul says:

I already finished the game twice. And I will play it twice more because it is so fucking awesome. So it is great to see such a support, having something new for each playthrough.

• Burning Man says:

“Do you see Bioware releasing an enhanced edition of Dragon Age 2 to address the problems players have?”

That… would be impossible. They’d have better luck releasing a shinier Dragon Age 1 and calling it Dragon Age 3.

• FriendlyFire says:

Considering this is The Witcher 2, you’ll probably want to play the game at least twice so you can see all the branches of the storyline. Unlike most other “branching” RPGs, this game here has entirely different content depending on who you side with.

I’ve been meaning to go through it a second time myself and might just take advantage of this 2.0 patch for it.

• Pointless Puppies says:

Is there some kind of angry internet man quota people have to fulfill every week?

Just think about it. You’re seriously complaining that a game is getting updates and support. I take it you would much rather have CDProjekt extract from the Test Drive Unlimited 2 school of thought and simply not give a fuck about the game after launch, bugs and all?

6. Dominic White says:

I’d hope that the GAME-RUINING CONTROL FREEZE bug will be fixed, which CDProjekt have known about since V1.0, and even mention in their readme file. Their advice? If it happens, roll back to an earlier save because you won’t be able to continue any further. Given that it happens once every hour or two for me, that’s terrible.

A proper tutorial would be nice.
    Maybe a ‘Previously: On The Witcher’ bit to get new players up to speed?
    Addressing the inverted difficulty curve, where the start is harder than the end? That’d be nice.
    Make the combat moves chain intuitively. Right now, some moves link, others don’t, and there’s no rhyme nor reason behind it all

• Fierce says:

A proper tutorial would be nice.
      Maybe a ‘Previously: On The Witcher’ bit to get new players up to speed?

The tutorial being wrapped in a “you’re in jail, now play through your interrogation’s explanation of how you wound up there” was exactly all of the “Previously on…” you needed to know. Having played the Witcher 1, I know for a fact that they made the Witcher 2 purposely new-guy friendly by taking out all of the unnecessary exposition from Witcher 1 (that newbies wouldn’t have cared about anyway, and you know that’s true) and stuck to the critical essentials of storytelling by plopping you down into the middle of recent in-game events. That you’re interested in the character’s backstory and past is just incentive for you to maybe buy the Witcher 1 Enhanced, or perhaps look into the author and the books. Updating those very same new players on the deep backstory preceding the game they’re playing is not the games business or purpose, and I think they handled the chasm jump between the two very well for all corners.

They addressed that in the previous patches, with both damage received, damage dealt, and tutorial descriptions tweaked to accommodate. I’m not sure if you’ve played the beginning recently to compare it to how it was at launch, but if you haven’t, give it a try.

Unless I’m mistaken, the combat moves (I’m assuming sword swings, either speed) chain one into the other based on your mouse clicks. It isn’t a simple tempo you have to regurgitate, it’s more about watching what Geralt is doing, noticing when his swing ends, and clicking accordingly to continue. This is especially pronounced in the Strong style when you right click according to when he’s finished his swing, and the swings get more elaborate later in the chain, taking up far more time. If you try this in the tutorial, you’ll see right away you can click out Geralt’s full 10~ swing combo from the get go. No other rhyme or reason is necessary.

If you’re referring to mixing sword swings with dagger/bomb use, I can’t comment as I usually bust out the Batarangs after coming out of an evasive roll. Those link quite nicely.

• Caleb367 says:

@Fierce:
      Hmm, good thinkin’ on that roll-then-dagger-in-the-face thingy, I have to try it. However, must add that mixing fast and slow attacks works pretty damn well: one or three fast strikes to throw baddie off balance, followed by one or two strong strikes, repeat. Drops drowners and endregas like flies. Oh, and I freaking love parry counterattacks, dude.

• Fierce says:

@Caleb367:

Actually, I abhor the daggers with a passion and stuck exclusively to bombs. I didn’t even bother wasting the skill point on unlocking daggers, since they only damaged single targets rather than multiples in a group, were relatively expensive to craft compared to bombs, and if my memory serves were NPC-Store required to craft when bombs could be made in the field out of random plant leaves and spit, like Gerald was some sort of medieval SpecOps MacGyver.

But yes, my explanation was also for mixing Quick and Strong attacks as well, as the same timing technique applies. Even before all the patches and balance tweaks, getting through everything from the tutorial to the last boss fight came equally down to paying attention to what Geralt was doing, what the enemy was doing and acting accordingly.

Use bombs. They’re fun.

• Zenicetus says:

The combat control still feels a little weird to me. It works most of the time, but Geralt sometimes takes an annoyingly long time to get a block up, even with full Vigor. He takes too long to fire off a Sign after coming out of an evasive roll too, which makes that tactic feel clumsy instead of the smooth maneuver it should be.

Aside from all that, it feels like there’s a very slight disconnect between how I move my mouse and hit keyboard keys, and the resulting action on screen. I’m getting very smooth frame rate, so it’s something in the mouse driver handling. Or just my computer, I dunno. I just wish it felt as tight with mouse and keyboard as say, Arkham Asylum. And I don’t wanna hear “play it with a gamepad” either. :p

Other than those relatively minor complaints, and a few difficulty spikes that could have used better balancing, it’s a terrific game. I’ll be doing my second play-through soon.

7. goosnargh says:

“a noodly, AOR music video featuring some silly rocker”

What the hell jerk, Riverside are ace prog rock.

8. adramalech says:

Wow, I owned the game since release date (purchased on GOG.com) but the patching issues I had after downloading said files from GOG.com caused me to abandon the game for a bit. I believe I am going to just purchase it on Steam and let them handle all the patches for me. I love supporting GoG and their no DRM stance, but things like this push me back to Steam (I live in the US, so I don’t get screwed by the exchange rate like you all do).

Other than that, I love the game. The story is deep and making a choice that I believe is the right thing usually comes to bite me in the rear later on. Can’t wait to see what 2.0 offers!

• Optimaximal says:

In all fairness to GOG, they’re not really geared for patch management. :)

• Pemptus says:

Also, the patching in the Steam version is/used to be seriously borked – you had to download 9GB for each patch for some reason.

• Fierce says:

Meh, that 9GB re-download issue only happened once, was explained in the forums, and was summarily fixed both by later Witcher 2 patch implementation and then doubly by Steams updated delivery system.

I was there too. It was sort of painful to wait -mostly because the patch arrived in the middle of everyones Witcher 2 hard-on and blue balls is never enjoyable- but frankly, the warm glow Witcher 2 gave everyone at the time made it “worth it” and the re-download issue generated FAR too much drama for what it was worth, IMHO of course.

As for 2.0, I honestly can’t think of anything to get excited about, and not so much due to the lack of details. I say this because the patches have done “enough” (particularly by including the freakin’ storage system, a godsend of godless-like proportions) and whatever they’re going to introduce for 2.0 is unavoidably going to include / be done alongside the console porting of it to X360. The game already had functional gamepad support at launch, and outstanding quest/NPC/text issues are minor, so unless they’re going to optimize the graphics engine for massive gains under Ubersampling or something (which could easily backfire by reducing overall image quality, and is more AMD/nVIDIAs domain anyway), I have to say I’m pretty wait-and-see about what “improvements” they’ll be bringing to the table.

I’ll love it cause it’s free, and it shows developer passion which I reward with future wallet openings, but I’m not sure I’ll be performing a replay over it.

Nonetheless, go go CDProjekt Red and et cetera.

• PoulWrist says:

So, uh, going to thewitcher.com and clicking “download patch” is troublesome? I guess not ever buying new things from steam means you don’t get to take advantage of whatever it is it offers.

• Fierce says:

Adramalech didn’t elaborate on his “patching issues” PoulWrist, and I don’t see “troublesome” being mentioned anywhere except in your post. Seemed to be making an observation more than complaining from my view of it…

Patience is a virtue, but so is not jumping to conclusions.

• adramalech says:

I installed the game when it came out and then when the patches were released (I downloaded them from GoG), I was getting error messages left and right stating that this patch cannot be installed and so on. I finally just reinstalled the game and the patches worked fine. Might have been a borked install.

9. razgon says:

Awesome news – The only sad thing is, that CD-R is one of the developers who continue to support their products way after release, contrary to what is normal business these days (EA closing their servers after a year?) and then get heat for it, by people who think the game is unfinished.

In my eyes at least, CDP is one of the good guys in the industry – probably because they can afford it of course (Due to gog.com), but still – Good for you!

10. Symitri says:

It’s awesome they’re still patching and adding things, they could have easily not bothered but the fact that they do warms my heart. If for nothing else, it’s why Witcher 2 comes out ahead of Dragon Age 2 for this year’s better RPG hero story. It has it’s own problems but it’s still a work of love and that shines through in a way that Dragon Age 2 didn’t.

11. cmi says:

My biggest problem with Witcher 2 was, that the combat system is very unforgiving (especially in the first half of the game). Especially bossfights are somewhat hardcore and unfair, it’s not fun. The first boss isn’t that hard once you figure out how to trap him. But first fight against Letho or later the Operator. I can’t imagine to beat them on hard. Same goes for some tougher “normal” “bosses” like the Endrega queens. If you are unlucky they just instagib you.

The problem is: some bosses sometimes get the first strike. Sometimes you lose your buffs. (E.g. buff yourself with Quen > cutscene > Quen gone – yay…)

Fun thing: the last fight was just LOL.

• Anthile says:

I actually played through The Witcher 2 not only on hard difficulty but also concentrating on the alchemy path, which effectively made it hard-hard difficulty. Most of the fights can be cheesed by either spamming grapeshots or stacking snare traps. That said, every fight for which you can’t prepare becomes incredibly difficult. The draug boss in chapter 2 was just impossible. No time to lay traps or drink potions, which means I was about as powerful as during the tutorial against him. Not only that but he would also hit me for half my HP before the loading was even over, with no time to react. If the AI didn’t glitch out, there was no way I would have made it. I’ve almost beaten the Operator, though. Again, no time to lay traps and the gargoyles would either one-shot or stunlock me, so getting hit once and the fight was over.

12. Rii says:

It’s always nice to see ongoing support for a game, but especially in this case as it provides a convenient opportunity to revisit the game and explore the path not taken!

13. Velvetmeds says:

Twice the crap? Plus, this is more like the real 1.0 seeing as how it’s a 360 port and all we got before was the 0.5 beta-testing-for-the-derp-360-market version

• razgon says:

Surely, you can troll better! Come now, I implore you – it’s not 2010, and even trolls are required to have a certain standard these days!

• Velvetmeds says:

okay.

BEST GAME OF 2011 LOLZ.

Unbeatable trollage^

• Fierce says:

It’s Monday morning and whatever you have in your beverage, I have a distributor I’d like to connect you with…

Either that or trolling is an art, and you’re no Picasso.

• Velvetmeds says:

I’d say “seeing” is an art and many blind people are around.

• Fierce says:

Alright, I’ll bite. Please elaborate as to how Witcher 2 at launch was beta-testing for consoles in disguise, or how Witcher 2 overall is somehow an X360 port.

Note I’m not arguing with you, nor will I probably reply to what you say. I’m just actually curious what you’ll pull out of your hat to justify your position(s), rather than some allusion to “falling for it” or “feeding” you.

• Velvetmeds says:

If you’re not arguing then i don’t need to bother arguing either

• Fierce says:

I graciously accept your white cloth on a stick, Sir. You may keep your sidearm.

• Ergates_Antius says:

Er, you do realise it’s a port to 360, not from. Right? I mean, it’s not difficult.

• PoulWrist says:

Well the interface was quite horridly console like in appearance and usage.

• Jim Rossignol says:

Please highlight a console game with a similar interface to The Witcher 2. And that’s an honest question, because I really want to see how that is specified.

14. Orija says:

“WHAT A LOT OF EMOTION HE HAS.”

Geralt actually has more emotions and sensitivity than all other ‘macho’ game protagonists put together, heh.

15. Arbodnangle Scrulp says:

Eh, I quit Witcher 2 in early act 3 last night because of a number of things, mainly not being able to go back to towns you’ve been in previously because you didn’t know you couldn’t go back and buy that amazing blueprint thingy that you were eyeing before your next mission cut it off forever, plus needing an ingredient for a wicked sword and/or quest item that can only be obtained back in a region you can’t visit again, plus the mad inventory system that wouldn’t let you compare what you were equipped with versus what a vendor was selling, plus not knowing how many you already have of something while you’re crafting more, and so on. I love the game but it does my ploughing head in, how badly trade and inventory screens are designed, plus the whole no going backwards thing. I will give it another go when v2 hits I guess.

• PoulWrist says:

Oh no. Choice! The worst thing ever :O

I will give you that the interface was/is horrible. Maybe this 2.0 will fix it. I stopped playing it after about 2 hours when I heard about all the patches coming along.

16. AMonkey says:

CDProjekt are pretty much the best developer when it comes to treating consumers right.

They removed the DRM because it was impairing the game.
    They have added patches and DRM that 99% of other publishers/developers would charge for.
    They had a ridiculously good value for money collectors edition (just compare it to The Old Republic or Skyrim).

I’m happy to support these guys in any way I can.

17. manveruppd says:

Hehe, just my ridiculous luck! I bought W2 on release and didn’t have time to play it. Was going to start in about 2 weeks, but now I’ll just _have_ to wait for the patch instead! :D

18. povu says:

The Witcher 2 Ultimate Augmented Enhanced GOTY Edition 2.0 Plus!

19. Teddy Leach says:

I promise I’ll buy it as soon as I have the money.

20. Kleppy says:

I played TW2 back to back twice and I don’t want to touch it again for the next few years at least. It just didn’t give me the buzz I got from the first Witcher or other RPG’s. I actually think it was something to do with how shitty everything is in the Witcher 2′s world. It’s not a place I’d want to spend any amount of time in: first you get your ass kicked in a dungeon, then you go to a town where the only good guy dies saving your girlfriend, then you spend hours in a camp with assholes who you don’t want to help (or some dwarves who are pretty cool actually, but their town is ugly and surrounded by beasts who are far too easy to kill) and then you go to another town where you are once again surrounded by politicians and in which nothing is actually solved.

I suppose it’s realistic fantasy at it’s best, but playing it I just didn’t feel that special buzz I get from a really good game I’d want to replay over and over again (compared to say, Deus Ex, the Fallouts, Baldur’s Gate, even the first Witcher.)

21. Pobblepop says:

I was so disappointed by this game. I am the bad-sword-dude, give me things to hit. Oh no, hang on I have to run out to the forest to meet someone, who tells me to run back to the town to see someone, who tells me to run out to the forest to see someone, who tells me to run back to the town to see someone etc…. After 2 hours of running backwards and forwards with only whacking a few goblin things on the way, quit in disgust and uninstalled.

22. MythArcana says:

They can port this game all over the world for all I care, it’s always been a console game at heart. This would have been a console marketing dream for them if they secured the licensing rights on time.

23. Valvarexart says:

I uploaded a higher quality version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-zUpGosgrE Don’t ask how I did it

24. evilmatt says:

I wonder if they’ll fix their graphics engine so multimonitor works for both Amd cards as well as Nvidia. Oh wait, (allegedly) Nvidia paid them to intentionally cripple Eyefinity so only NV Surround works so that’d be a no :(

25. Big Murray says:

It’s the greatest compliment to Bioware that people are constantly assuring themselves that The Witcher is “better than Dragon Age”. CD Projekt must be so p’d off that their game can’t be mentioned without Bioware’s name coming up in short succession.

• Kaira- says:

And vice versa – everytime BioWare is mentioned, the time before Witcher/CD Projekt is mentioned is around 5-10 seconds, give or take 5 seconds depending on the site’s size.

• Navagon says:

Given how damning people have been towards DA2 (I haven’t played it myself, but damn does it look ropey) I don’t think that it’s something that Bioware relishes. But yes it’s no compliment to CDPR that their game is being compared favourably to one that the person making the comparison thinks is a bit crap.

• Fierce says:

Hmm, it’s a little shortsighted to think such a common dichotomy is a compliment. Context matters, and the context here is 1) people comparing similar things -such as highly anticipated high quality RPGs- is natural, 2) this is the Internet age (spoiler: we’re posting on it) and 3) people are frequently noticing one is better than the other often enough that you posted about it.

While the old saying “There’s no such thing as bad publicity” comes to mind, I can’t help but wonder if Sega or Steve Ballmer consider it a compliment when people say “Mario games are much better than Sonic games” or “iPhone absolutely destroys Windows Phone 7″…

It’s only happening because BioWare had something great and then ruined it badly, thus sowing massive disappointment to fuel the “better than X” comparisons. CDP is probably -and rightly- ecstatic they’re constantly acknowledged as having beaten the short reigning King Bar Setter for RPGs.

Context always matters.

26. Navagon says:

Sadly it bloody needs a massive patch. But at least they’re making it, I’ll give them that. Slowly but surely the game moves towards being something I’m not left feeling alienated by.

27. mAk says:

After doing some investigating (with the help of videogameszone.de), I found this photo.
    You can totally see the release date: 29/09/2011 and this little bit of info: “”Available for free through automatic update for all new and existing [something - copies?].”

P.S. I hope I didn’t screw up the html >_<
    P.S.S Hi, everyone. This is my first post.

• honolululu says:

That’s some damn fine investigating there mAk.

Thanks for sharing! Might have to do a second playthrough before then.

28. passerby says:

Namco sued CDP over DRM removal and hold off payments for western european Witcher 2 retail sales. Then after CDP announced that they will publish x360 ver with THQ Namco sued them again over rights to publish x360 ver. Maybe they want to publish this 2.0 PC ver with THQ too, and cut off from Namco that way. Because after patches it really doesn’t need an overhaul. Namco brand is nowhere te be seen on this GC booth from the foto mAk linked…

29. Brynden says:

So far the witcher has delivered all that was promised, Best Game of 2011 Best graphics(easily too) and best RPG of well down to where the witcher 1 was released.
    the world is sooooo immersible that its ridicules, i have had troubles lately finishing games up but this one, i had already finished twice (chapter two as we all know is totally different when played differently)

To Geralt i love u
    TO CDPROJECT please keep breathing life unto this amazing world

Comment on this story