By John Walker on August 20th, 2011 at 1:28 pm.
News and things
Measures are being taken against anti-social vrooms.
Videogames, they said, and such it was.
Proc! Gen! Jam!
Skill based high scoring FPS action
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- BooleanBob : “He also takes the best screenshots. Yes.” on Wot I Think: Train Fever
- draglikepull : “I supported Broken Age on Kickstarter. I'm still getting the full, promised game. Is it taking longer than expected? Yeah. Am I annoyed by that? ...” on Spacebase DF-9 Development To Cease, Game To Release
- Crafter : “By free demo I think you mean the prototype that was released with the kickstarter campaign ? If so the game has evolved a lot ...” on Spacebase DF-9 Development To Cease, Game To Release
- vorazan : “I found that most of the time, looking at the Goods overlay, the refinery will maybe send 10 Goods via the road to the city ...” on Wot I Think: Train Fever
- Moraven : “While outside, sports are pretty repetitive games also. And likely these top players are earning more than the average US salary.” on LoL World Championships Kicks Off, Has Ridiculous Trailer