– Rob Hale, the chap behind Waves points me to this game, Sonar, which is about navigating around a maze using sound pulses. It’s a bit like a simplified Devil’s Tuning Fork.
– Digitanks has a a demo, a campaign update, and a Pay What You Want just here. The game is moderately entertaining.
– Sketchbrawlers looks bonkers. Will probably look at this again soon.
– Rebuild 2 is very similar to the original post-zombie apocalypse management game: time-consuming.
– The demo of exploration-heavy side-scroller Unepic can be found here.
– Spiderweb have a big old sale of all their RPGs on.
– Oh, also, spectacular arena shooter Scoregasm (pictured above) is out now, too.
Sponsored links by Taboola
More from the web