By Jim Rossignol on October 8th, 2011 at 9:10 am.
News and things
Superhot meets Frogger
It's the simple things. And the exploding things.
Short game with 10 endings
"Gladiatorial Pew-pew" was rejected as an alternate genre name.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Gap Gen : “Oh yeah, good point, I didn't try multiplayer. Sure, will let you know when I'm around. Yeah, I played it as the Union against a ...” on Wot I Think: Pike And Shot
- Viroso : “Typical feminist game, it's everything that's wrong with the industry.” on Superhop Superhop Superhop Superhop: Froggy
- rondertaker : “"gushing out its cloaca" oh no alice no no big no” on Superhop Superhop Superhop Superhop: Froggy
- arisian : “Another issue here is that what you consider "natural" is based largely on what you've been exposed to (and there's actually some science to back ...” on How Green Is My Uncanny Valley
- 0WaxMan0 : “Did many others find them selves by the end of the second paragraph wanting to shout 'Noo DON'T do it' and shaking your monitor furiously. ...” on Every Death You Take: Perma-Permadeath in DayZ