By Jim Rossignol on October 8th, 2011 at 9:10 am.
Respond to our gibber
- Scelous : “I bought Solium Infernum, and while I absolutely loved the concept, the execution was a bit lacking. The whole "no multiplayer except through email" is ...” on Roguelikeboardgamelike: Cryptic Comet’s Occult Chronicles
- tnzk : “Oh my gosh the dead brother twist! I completely forgot about that one.” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- JackShandy : “Fantastic link, thank you.” on PopCap On Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Fliver : “To The Moon didn't have much backbone period. The value of authenticity at a time when death is near and the usefulness of lessons learned ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman
- Fliver : “The game's not going to be infinite. You could argue for games that have far fewer choices but don't dovetail (eg Witcher 2) being better, ...” on Telling Tales: Molyneux Vs Vanaman