Beta Path To Crusader Kings II

By John Walker on October 11th, 2011 at 3:13 pm.

Just how great are you, Britain? EH?

As of now you can sign up to be on the closed beta for Paradox’s Crusader Kings II. Do you want to do that? I can’t help you answer the question. But if you do, make your way over here, and put in all your most private details such that the publisher can clone your identity and sell you to Russia. This one’s by the people behind Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron and Victoria, and we’ve written tons about it. So go research, then perhaps sign up for the map-based combat. The full game should be out early next year.

, , .

Sponsored links by Taboola
  1. Springy says:

The best puns are the ones that don’t work if you use the American pronunciation.

• Jams O'Donnell says:

Bah, here I was, all ready to make a pun-based pun about pronunciation and you went and stole it. RPS commenters are the worst!

• westyfield says:

More like pununciation, am I right?

• Springy says:

By all means, don’t let me hold you back.

• Chris D says:

Actually I reckon you can make it work both as beat-a-path and bait-a-path. The second one is admittedly more obscure but you can make it work if you play up the cloning-identities-to-sell-to-Russia angle, and since when has a pun being too obscure stopped anyone at RPS?

• Hmm-Hmm. says:

Better path, even? Then again, I’m not a native speaker so I’m not sure how viable that is in pronunciation.

2. nimzy says:

The epic LP of all the Paradox games in a row made Crusader Kings look great. I’ll have to take a look at the beta.

3. utharda says:

I cannot express how badly I want to be involved in this. I just signed up, and they have a historical research category of tester. How hot is that. I’m ready to move back to Sweden and stock Frederick Wester, CEO of paradox interactive. :)

I’m kidding Frederick. Well not about repatriation, but the stalking. I’l have to return to visby, so you’re safe, unless of course you come down in the summer.

(I may be a nerd.)

4. fauxC says:

There’s no need to rush to sign up for this. Just wait till the game is released, buy it, and as if by magic, you’ll become a Paradox beta tester.

In fact, the only way to avoid being a beta tester is to wait about 3 years before getting involved.

5. Ranger33 says:

Map quality, stability, and polish of Sengoku + wacky European family antics = the ultimate game of thrones.