News and things
Cards: The Roguening sounded too much like a White Wolf book.
Local city overrun by horrific bipedal, one-nosed monsters.
It's going in the bin if I can't have a bear defense army.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Vortex_ : “Lots of runs in Shattered Planet!” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- Jackablade : “They're books that I've really enjoyed. Don't go in expecting anything like the complexity of A Song of Fire and Ice, but for a solid ...” on The Witcher 3′s Intro Cutscene Has All The Special Effects
- dethtoll : “Because I am out of my mind I've decided to play through all of the modern (read: 1990s and up) Aliens FPS games, starting from ...” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- Llewyn : “Got sucked back into WoW recently... Lured in by dear friends, but spat back out by cheap Blizzard tricks, so this weekend will be focused ...” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- LionsPhil : “Those are some huge DeLoreans. RPS, cast your early-access--ga~ this way?” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?