News and things
Cards: The Roguening sounded too much like a White Wolf book.
Local city overrun by horrific bipedal, one-nosed monsters.
It's going in the bin if I can't have a bear defense army.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- LTK : “The Extra Credits Humble Bundle sold this game to me, and I've been enjoying it a lot. Building a labyrinth of cards is a really ...” on Top-Decking The Perfect Dungeon: Hand Of Fate
- DrScuttles : “Party configuration is causing me undue stress in Grimrock 2 and I've barely dented the game. Same thing happened in Grimrock 1 though. But then ...” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- DRodders : “I really like it. It's got a lot more content than I thought there would be, and it's pretty easy to control, if stupidly difficult ...” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- Morph : “Lots of Borderland Pre Sequel in co-op and solo. It's not as good or polished as BL2, but it's fun to have more content. We ...” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- DanMan : “I've been "following" this on Steam. I thought this was more about cards, but it seems to be more about face punching, and very simple ...” on Top-Decking The Perfect Dungeon: Hand Of Fate