Radian Games Launch Four Games At Once

Radian Games are doing a bit of showing off in converting their games to PC and Mac, I think, because they’re release four of them at once on January 24th, basically setting up their own bundle in the process. The $10 bundle includes Inferno+, Ballistic, Slydris, Fireball, and a tech demo. AND he’s giving a slice of the money to charity. AND the games are all fairly entertaining. AND there’s a slightly more expensive version that includes Super Crossfire. AND it’s Friday! Hooray!

“Quadtastic” and Super Crossfire trailer below. (Cheers, Lewie.)

Sponsored links by Taboola

More from the web

From this site

1. Swabbleflange says:

These go some way to easing the absence of Geometry Wars Retro Evolved 2 on PC.

2. somini says:

link to youtube.com
    The worst day of the week!

RobF says:

This is fantastic news. Got a real soft spot for Luke’s games so glad to see them come wholesale to the PC in new and improved shiny forms.

To the buymobile! Which is a bit like a playmobil but scarier.

4. G-Lord says:

Super Crossfire is fun, might get the bundle.

5. johnpeat says:

Very pleased to see Fireball in there – my favourite RadianGame!!

Super Crossfire improves on the XGLIG versions in every possible way – we can only hope the other games are similarly excellent.

We can also only hope he’s changed leaderboard suppliers as whoever he used for Super Crossfire are incompetent monkeys.

6. johnpeat says:

In case anyone is wondering/wavering about this – let me just say

Inferno is basically a twin-stick shooter version of Gauntlet

If you still need a push – you’re a freak…

RobF says:

“Inferno is basically a twin-stick shooter version of Gauntlet”

But not rubbish!

*hides*

• johnpeat says:

He’s deranged – Gauntlet is the best game ever made ever ever ever…

RobF is about to die – needs food badly ;)

RobF says:

Don’t mind me, I’m just standing around waiting for the exit to appear so I can get out of this one.

7. NaloaC says:

I got super crossfire from the Indie Royale bundle and it’s great. Nice and relatively simple, but hectic and well paced. Very pretty too.

Nice to see more well-made games like this being released, though I still want to see Pixel Junk Shooter on PC.

8. Zakk Scar says:

Looks pretty cool, probably gonna get it just because. I got Super Crossfire in the IndieRoyale bundle, fun little game.