News and things
Can we bear it?
Of course Kickstarter is the first teleport destination
I just want to make nice rollercoasters, okay?
Multiplayer starve 'em up
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- SAM-site : “I own a Coca Cola can that I retrieved from a vending machine in 1991 that was sealed but completely empty. "Spooky", thought I at ...” on Dote Night: How Did I Spend £215 On A ‘Free’ Game!?
- kavika : “Linux/OSX support would be great :) On the plus side, it is working decently, if slightly glitchily (mostly alpha of textures such as ladders turning ...” on Vagante, That Spelunky-Style RPG, Is Now On Kickstarter
- Jorum : “I'm not sure if games like this aren't instantly weakened by trailers or even the product description/bann~ The fact you know what the scaryiness is ...” on Five Nights At Freddy’s Looks Creepier Than Knotweed
- Hanban : “But pledging is not pre-ordering. The idea with Kickstarter (supposedly) is that you accept the risk and hope that the game gets made with the ...” on Former Deus Ex And BioWare Devs Announce Sienna Storm
- Henchimus : “Yeah I know, it really suuuuucks.... your blood!” on Game Kebab – King’s Bounty: Dark Side Released