News and things
I'm scared and confused in a brilliantly light universe.
Cards: The Roguening sounded too much like a White Wolf book.
Local city overrun by horrific bipedal, one-nosed monsters.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Coldyham : “Same mostly. Installed frostfall etc after the survival week post, but also hopefully testing my text adventure if I get round to doing anything on ...” on What Are You Playing This Weekend?
- MrJenssen : “Dude I know exactly what you feel, and Insurgency is your game then. Aim is important, sure, but not nearly as important as teamwork. And ...” on Into The Night: Insurgency Adding Dark, Dark Co-op
- Michael Fogg : “Good thing some devs from Poland create less shitty games, like for example H8tred.” on Interview: Warzone Survival In This War Of Mine
- El_MUERkO : “I wish Football Manager was a subscription service rather than a yearly thing, monthly patching to steadily improve features and constantly update the player database ...” on How To More Interestingly Hate Football Manager
- Pockets : “Basingstoke is bad, but it's not Stoke bad. It's a shitty version of Milton Keynes kind of bad.” on Better Than Stoke, I Guess: Basingstoke