News and things
It's the simple things. And the exploding things.
Short game with 10 endings
"Gladiatorial Pew-pew" was rejected as an alternate genre name.
Come see if you're smarter than me.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- bonuswavepilot : “Yes! Ah you have awakened a half-buried memory there... I used to particularly relish being a dirt troll - lots of 'big dirt balls', deployed ...” on Raised By Screens, Chapter 6: Scorched Earth
- Melody : “I played LC some time ago, through forest ambassador, and I thought it was marvellous. The protagonist's model is especially lovely. I'll definitely play more ...” on Freeware Garden: Line Crossing
- Henke : “Is that Troy Baker at the start? edit: it is! http://www.plays~ Wow. Well Mr Baker is a handsome fellow so I guess it makes sense ...” on CoD Advanced Warfare Launches Trailer, Not Game
- Aeryne Wright : “Thank you so much for posting about my game! I'm happy to see people enjoying it. If anyone wants to check out my other work/in ...” on Freeware Garden: Line Crossing
- Kempston Wiggler : “Coincidentally, this has been bothering me during my time in Planet Explorers. I'm playing the single-player campaign in which the biomes are large and, although ...” on How Green Is My Uncanny Valley