News and things
It's the simple things. And the exploding things.
Short game with 10 endings
"Gladiatorial Pew-pew" was rejected as an alternate genre name.
Come see if you're smarter than me.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- Ryuuga : “Gimme other FPS-loot-n-shoot~ Seems too much like Borderlands 2, and from what I hear, it does the lack of the wider, more random gun generation ...” on Wot I Think: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- Gap Gen : “"What you're seeing is advanced warfare" *square formation of soldiers that wouldn't look out of place on a Roman battlefield goes HOO-RAH* (I should stop ...” on CoD Advanced Warfare Launches Trailer, Not Game
- atticus : “There should be a mission in this CoD where the player has to rescue Frank Underwood from an assasination orchestrated by CoD-Spacey, and then Frank ...” on CoD Advanced Warfare Launches Trailer, Not Game
- TheTingler : “You don't even need a mod. Just go to Steam's Launch Options on 'Properties' and add: +com_skipIntroVi~ 1 +r_forceaspectra~ 1.8. I added the "skip intro ...” on The Resident Evil Within
- TheTingler : “Um, they just released the HD version, which is on Steam for £14.99. http://store.ste~ It's still an excellent game, despite what RE5 and 6 did ...” on The Resident Evil Within