By John Walker on March 1st, 2012 at 8:06 am.
InMomentum, the runny-jumpy leap-em-up from Digital Arrow, is getting its first major patch. Which brings me to the realisation that “runny” isn’t a good word to describe a game. Ew. However, it does mean the game is getting a bunch of new content, maps, as well as tweaks and improvements.
So amongst the new bits and bobs is a ghost feature. That’s a pretty sweet inclusion for anyone looking to compete against themselves. There’s also three new maps, Flux, Echo and Reflex, and you can skip tutorials. There are also improvements to the multiplayer lobbies, along with a “next game voting feature”. Here’s the full list:
• Added Ghost feature
• Debugged and re-added Trail feature
• Added Toggle Ghost interface element
• Added Toggle Trail interface elements
• Fixed Menu not saving the last played map, now it also saves last map played after the game was quit
• Restart Map now does not restart the music track in progress
• Music system now plays a new song when a new map is loaded
• Music system plays all tracks from OST before re-playing any song twice
• Added new map Flux
• Added new map Echo
• Added new map Reflex
• Tutorial segments are now skippable for faster advancement
• Updated multiplayer Lobby System
• Updated multiplayer Level changing
• Added multiplayer “Next Game Voting” feature
• Fixed a bug where mouse sensitivity change would crash the game
• Fixed various smaller bugs and leaks regarding the game menu and game controls
• Fixed screen tearing problems in Fullscreen
• Optimized Fullscreen in Widescreen play
You can read why Alec thinks it’s a game you should play here.