Jordan Weisman Aiming To Kickstart Shadowrun Returns

By John Walker on April 4th, 2012 at 7:30 pm.

It's like there's no divide between past and present any more!

Excuse me… sorry, coming through… pardon me… hi, sorry, can I just get past… Uughhh, phew. Hello, gosh, sorry about that – just trying to get past all the Kickstarter projects to drink my coffee. Hang on, what’s that sound? Oh no. Oh God no! It’s a Kickstarter AVALANCHE!

Can anyone still hear me? I’m typing through this tiny hole in the piles of Kickstarters, to try to tell you that there’s another one for a sequel to Shadowrun. Wait, no, sorry Jane Jensen, I’m trying to talk about Jordan Weisman’s project. No, Al Lowe, I’m talking to you later tonight. Come on guys, get back in line.

It was inevitable, but boy, people aren’t being exactly novel with their timing. Rather than waiting for the fusses to die down on the current crop, and the wallets to refill from those willing to pay, just about every recognisable name in gaming seems to be piling in. But heck – it’s working out for so many (The Banner Saga guys are now 360% over their target, for instance). And Weisman seems to be off to a pretty good start, already at $64k (edit at 7.30pm: now $127k) of his $400,000 goal.

Of course, this is a direct sequel to the original Shadowrun game, not the 2007 spin-off thing, and not quite the pen and paper RPG it’s all based on. Shadowrun Returns intends to be a 2D turn-based RPG, single player, and made just for PC and tablets. For fans of the Shadowrun world, this is a nerdgasm in the making, as the Kickstarter page describes in great detail.

This is being made by Weisman’s new studio, Harebrained, along with very many of those who have worked on the Shadowrun world for the last three hundred years. Even someone responsible for the Vista-hawking shooter.

I imagine this one is going to make it, simply by the fact that it went up $10k in the time it took me to write this. Heck, by the time I actually post this it’ll probably be done. 24 days to go.

, , , , .

1. dude163 says:

Sweet! Im glad you put this up, I was one of the guys that emailed about it!

• Koshinator says:

As was I…. and probably a few hundred others

• Meat Circus says:

All of my money takeAll of my money takeAll of my money takeAll of my money takeAll of my money takeAll of my money takeAll of my money take

• ceriphim says:

You’re goddamn right! Notified one of my old Shadowrunning buddies and we pledged $100 each! So stoked for this.

2. mouton says:

Kickstarter is much better than bundles, though. Even though the hype will inevitably harm it, it has true potential and I hope it thrives.

• Hoaxfish says:

I think it’s two sides of the same coin. Kickstarters can get games made, while bundles promote done games. Essentially both funnel money to the developer in a way that keeps them alive.

• mouton says:

I do believe bundles will not live much longer, though. They have been way overdone recently, I have no interest in them for a while now. They just pump my Steam list, and that got boring years ago.

• DickSocrates says:

Well that’s your own fault for buying bundles you didn’t really want or need. I have games in my Steam list that I’m not sure I’m that bothered about playing. No one’s fault but my own.

• InternetBatman says:

Don’t believe that they’ll be over. They’ll just take a different form. Remember in the nineties we had those 350+ games on a cd bundles. The snes had mario all stars. There were plenty of dual-jewels. Etc. Bundles are a good idea because it lowers the risk of buying a game you don’t like to the purchaser.

• InternetBatman says:

Is it? Bundles have introduced a lot of people to indie games they might not have otherwise played.

3. ResonanceCascade says:

Guys, stagger this shit by at least a paycheck. This is getting ridiculous!

4. lordcooper says:

Including Kickstarter, pre-orders and alpha funding, I have now paid for 23 games that do not exist yet.

5. Jesse L says:

OOoooo boy do I ever want to play this too. Good luck Mr. Weisman and Co.!

6. Spinks says:

Wait, what? Jane Jensen has a Kickstarter project? Cool, I’ll read the rest of this post later …

• Khemm says:

It’ such a shame she can’t kickstart Gabriel Knight 4.

• Meat Circus says:

Is it possible to give anti-money to a kickstarter? The woman who killed adventure games wants your money to do it again? I’d like to give money to make this not happen. Quick, somebody create KickStopper.

“Jane is known for games with complex, dark plotlines ala Dan Brown.” (Brrrrrrr.)

• qrter says:

Her whole plan reads terribly vague.

“We might do this game, or that one, or the sequel to the one that wasn’t very good.. what’s that? You’d like to know more about those other possible games? Look at this non-descript concept art..”

• LionsPhil says:

MOUSTACHE.

• Acorino says:

@Meat Circus: People shouldn’t forget GK3 had not only one of the worst puzzles, it also featured the best, most complex and intricately designed puzzle chain ever: Le Serpent Rouge. Sadly, it appears much too late into the game for most, and the cat hair mustache puzzle sets a bad precedent at the start that makes it hard to trust the design of the game any longer.

By the way, as Scott Bilas attests in an interview, Jane Jensen didn’t design the cat hair mustache puzzle. It was thought up by the producer to replace another, I presume more sensible puzzle designed by her that couldn’t be implemented in time.

To quote:
      “Jane had a puzzle that we had to kill which was unfortunately replaced with the famous “cat hair mustache” puzzle that the game’s producer designed. The gaming site Old Man Murray gave us an award for killing adventure games because of the cat hair puzzle, as I remember. The team hated that puzzle, but we were trying to ship a game, and so we just let it go. Funny to think about it now.”

• Premium User Badge Ninja Dodo says:

Interesting. Never knew that. It did always seem strange that someone would put such a stupid puzzle in an otherwise good game.

• Premium User Badge phlebas says:

Indeed. It’s not quite as stupid a puzzle as is generally made out, though – only the last bit (with the cat hair) lets it down. The OMM article is based on the fallacy that you can tell how good a puzzle is by reading the walkthrough.

7. Premium User Badge Lars Westergren says:

Awesome. I always wanted to play the console original, heard so much good about it. And yes, this one will probably be fully financed in a few days. I hope the Jane Jensen one does well too.

I’m saving the big bucks for if/when Obsidian does a Kickstarter though. I imagine that they will wait until the Wasteland 2 drive is over so the projects don’t leech money off each other and fans become overwhelmed by choice. Even more than we are now, that is.

Speaking of Wasteland 2, only $130k left until Avellone is in, if you include the PayPal donations. I’m confident they will reach this during the final surge.

• battles_atlas says:

I adored this on the SNES, one of the few games I actually remember playing on that machine.

However does 2D mean top down? The SNES game was isometric, so whats that? Fake 3D? Basically I’m only interested in this if its isometric. Someone lift my confusion please.

• kibertoad says:

Nope, 2D means “Not 3D”. Sometime isometric perspective is being called “2.5D” which is all kinds of wrong. I think that isometric perspective is almost a given, since strict top-down is almost dead by now.

• rustybroomhandle says:

Actually “2.5D” is typically the term used to describe games with a pre-rendered background, with real time 3D characters on top, a la Syberia, TLJ, etc.

• LionsPhil says:

Well if we’re going to do the smug “actually” thing, then actually 2.5D means sod-all because it’s another ill-defined nonsense phrase someone spat out.

It’s been used to mean DOOM-era FPSes too, since apparently revisionism says that Duke Nukem 3D isn’t 3D any more.

Wikipedia even lists a meaning as putting a highlight and shadow effect on a UI element.

• rustybroomhandle says:

Nothing smug about it, and yes it means nothing, but read “typically used”.

• battles_atlas says:

Any website where a question about the decimal point of a dimension can spawn an argument is a website I’m proud to be associated with.

8. jellydonut says:

I think it’s alright, because most of these have zero overlap. Personally I have no interest in Shadowrun, but I pledged $100 for Wasteland 2. I’m sure others will feel the opposite way. Etc.

• Toberoth says:

I’m afraid I’ve funded both, and I’ll never have time to give either of them the attention they deserve.

9. Hoaxfish says:

Thankfully I’ve never been a fan of fantasy in my cyberpunk, so I can sit this one out.

10. Premium User Badge Skystrider says:

Need… Air! Need… Spacing! Need….

*my wallet gasps, suffocates and falls over dead*

But I can afford just oooone more. Or two. Okay, maybe three.

11. Premium User Badge Yachmenev says:

Don´t really care about this, but the Jane Jensen kickstarter is awesome. Gray Matter 2!

12. Premium User Badge RedViv says:

Yesyesyesyesyes

13. Blackcompany says:

You know…I like it.

I know folks are worried the hype will kill it. I sincerely hope not. While strange to pay for a game that’s not yet extant, this system lets developers bring their ideas to people, and together with fans, developers decide what games to make. Developers get the money, not publishers. And publishers get nothing, including a say in development or to place restrictions on development time or direction.

Speaking for me, this is exciting and I am pleased to be a part of something like this. I hope it ramps up, though I do agree, pacing is needed. Without pacing, kickstarters that might have made it will ask for money at a time when fans are bled dry from previous kickstarter campaigns.

• Koshinator says:

If the Kick it Forward campaign started by Brian Fargo catches on in a big way, I don’t think kickstarter funded games will go away anytime soon…

• frightlever says:

The point of hype is that it generates excitement – NOW is exactly the right time to be doing this because in six months time people may well have more money in their pocket, but if no-one is covering Kickstarter projects any more they will have no inclination to pledge that money.

Is anyone covering the really bad, no chance of success, Kickstarter projects or do those generally not get through the vetting procedure?

I still feel no inclination to pledge money for something that will take 2-3 years to materialize. It’s not an instant gratification thing, it’s just at my age I don’t know how long I have left.

14. D3xter says:

This guy should get some love too :P http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/732317316/starlight-inceptiontm/

His goal seems righteous, bringing back Space Combat Sims the likes of Wing Commander, X-Wing vs. TIE etc., dunno about his methods though, for instance he really seems to love the Vita xD

• ChainsawCharlie says:

Yeah seen that as well. Looks really promising. Especially since he is an old Lucasarts dude. Although the Vita part seems just odd.

15. pilouuuu says:

It’ll be really sad if the world ends in 2012, because 2013 apparently will be an amazing year for PC gaming!

16. Lim-Dul says:

Jesus – SO MANY GAMES TO BACK UP! The thing is – the projects on Kickstarter are clearly games that the devs WANT to make and can design free of publisher pressure and while listening to fans at the same time. I really think Kickstarter might have quietly ushered a new era in video game design/funding/publishing/development. And it’s big names hopping on there with quite big budget requests, not just random people!

Jordan Weisman’s video was pretty ace too. =)

17. Apples says:

“Jane is known for games with complex, dark plotlines ala Dan Brown” errrrr….

• The First Door says:

Don’t forget what they say in the video: “…games with the depth of a novel, not some crappy beach read, but a serious novel like The Da Vinci Code”.

I definitely had my Fry ‘can’t tell if serious’ face on…

• kibertoad says:

This.

I hope Jane hasn’t gone absolutely nuts over the years. Thad would have been… Sad.

• Acorino says:

I don’t think it was meant to be taken seriously. The plot of GK3 had basically the same themes like The Da Vinci Code, hence the rather cheeky reference. Also, the whole video was hilarious! :D Drinking from the holy grail? Lol

18. megazver says:

They seriously need to stagger this shit.

• sneetch says:

There are 23 days left. You can stagger it yourself if you want.

19. Khemm says:

The rise of kickstarter is a testament to how disgustingly rotten this industry is. Games which many people would gladly buy cannot be made because the publishers and console giants aren’t interested in funding anything that isn’t loud, marketable, or doesn’t revolve around pew-pew and explosions.
    Digital distribution already changed a lot of things for the better, crowdfunding is another step in the right direction. It’s up to developers to create stellar products funded this way to ensure that people will want to continue that unique dev-customer relationship.

20. Premium User Badge Jubaal says:

I’m still praying that someone will do a Kickstarter for Hostile Waters 2. I think I’d remortgage my house, sell my wife and kids and live on bread and water for the rest of my life for that.

21. Srethron says:

3rd and 4th editions are my favorites (and this is one of the 1st edition guys), but TAKE MY MONEY! TAKE ALL MY MONEY.

• Premium User Badge Harlander says:

I’m a 4th-edition fan myself too (even got the ridiculously shiny 20th anniversary edition) but at least in a computer version, the “minigames” can’t tie up the GM for ages dealing with a single player ;)

• sneetch says:

Oh god! I remember that, sitting chatting amongst yourselves whilst the hacker rolls 2 bazillion D6 over and over again. :(

Fun apart from that though.

• Premium User Badge Harlander says:

It’s not really a problem in 4th, as going full-VR is what I’d call “strongly optional”; hacking kinda loses some of its Gibsonian thematic coolness, but what it loses there it gains in being something that can be done at the same time as other people doing other stuff.

22. Thants says:

Oh man! I’ve been hoping for a modern update of the Genisis Shadowrun game forever. This is inspired by the Genisis version, right, not the SNES one?

• Premium User Badge Harlander says:

The Genesis version was a lot more RPG-y, but the SNES version had by far the best music.

All together now: ba-ba-ba-ba-BA, ba-ba-ba-BA-ba…

• Meat Circus says:

Isn’t that the Deus Ex theme?

• Premium User Badge Harlander says:

Don’t be absurd, the DX theme is clearly
          DOO-doo-doo-doo-doo, doo-DOO-doo-doo-doo-doo

• apocraphyn says:

ba-ba-ba-BA, ba-ba-ba-BAAAAA~

I was a SNES kid, so I never played the Genesis version. But I fucking LOVED the SNES version, that’s solely what made me back this project. I mean, jesus christ, what is it with these Kickstarters and everything of late? Between a “true Fallout/Wasteland” sequel being made, Baldur’s Gate getting a remake and this…it’s like there’s some sort of mad conspiracy to drain me of all my money, or something!

• Thants says:

I disagree! The Genesis version had great music.

23. Wizardry says:

I have to say, I’m amazed at the increased interest in turn-based RPGs since this whole Kickstarter revolution. It just goes to show that western developers have always wanted to continue making turn-based RPGs since their death in the early 90s, but publishers weren’t having any of it.

Perhaps this could become the first good Shadowrun video game. All the previous ones sucked.

• NathanH says:

I guess the publishers don’t understand how to market products to a massively nerdy audience.

• InternetBatman says:

I don’t think there’s an increase in interest in turn-based games. There’s just a dramatically underserved market and developers are catching on. Maybe some of them have wanted to make a sequel. Maybe some just want to cash in. We’ll see.

I thought the indie market was going to go there anyways before kickstarter caught on. It was kind of inevitable after the last descendant of a descendant of a descendant of the old school cRPG died with Dragon Age 2.

• vorvek says:

Videogames are an entertainment industry just like any other. Just because there’s certain part of the market that would rather have turn-based RPGs instead of First Person Shooters doesn’t mean the biggest corporations are willing to invest on those, when the top-selling products nowadays are at least as easy to make (if not much easier).

• TheWhippetLord says:

I haven’t played any of this new trickle of turn-based games yet, but I’m already waiting for the crappy cynical cash-ins that burst the turn based bubble.
      I want to be optimistic, but I’m afraid I wouldn’t be very good at it.

• Malawi Frontier Guard says:

Can’t be worse than the wave of mediocre console SRPGs that came out a couple of years ago.

24. outoffeelinsobad says:

Pledged. I STILL play the original Genesis game.

25. Ett_1762 says:

I am very afraid for when all these games that are being funded now will actually be coming out. Because I will have to quit my job and cease all communication with the outside world to be able to play them all.
    But hold on, I need to keep at least some friends to play Mobile Frame Zero with! Damnit!

26. MOKKA says:

As much as I like all those Ideas, the amount of cash I’m able to spend on those shennanigans is fairly limited. Please developers, if you want my money, try to put some time between these projects. I’m pretty sure it will be beneficial for them as well as more people are willing to pledge money instead of getting annoyed over “yet another kickstarter-project”.

27. kud13 says:

I loved the Shadowrun books. This has potential to be freaking awesome.

Now, where is my wallet?

28. Gasmask Hero says:

I see no working demo or trailer for this game. I see some dude walking around an office appealing to my nostalgia.

What happened to the RPS statement regarding their responsibility to readers and their money? I’m slightly alarmed over these Kickstarter projects that are coming out without any evidence that that they exist in anything other than the minds of their creators. I’m even more alarmed over such comments as you can find above that express concrete faith that all these games are coming out.

There’s no such thing! There’s even less proof of it than an alpha funded game. I’m sure the people who paid for the likes of Cortex Command expected it to be out within a reasonable amount of time and yet here they all are, still waiting on the basis of an alpha that looks promising enough indeed.

This whole thing is a classic bubble. Drawing cash in on the basis of promised returns that will only materialise in one or two cases and it…will..only…take one of these high draw projects to fail before the thing collapses. I mean ffs, Wastelander 2 is giving people a projected shipping date…do they even have an alpha yet??

• WhiteZero says:

@Gasmask Hero, get a clue. “Kickstarting” a project is literally giving the developers the money they need to actually make the game. How are they suppose to have a demo or trailer for a game that doesn’t exist without the necessarily funding?

It’s a system that is breaking with traditional publishing, where a large publisher would give a dev company the funds to make their game in exchange for publishing rights and a cut of the profit.

“Kickstarting” cuts out that middle-man and lets us fund the games we love directly. Could it be a failure? Just like any other game could be, of course.

• nzmccorm says:

Actually relatively few funded Kickstarters fail to deliver. This is in part because for “creative” projects (IE games, films, etc) there’s a vetting process that involves showing the Kickstarter people your budget and that you have the resources/ability to finish the project.

I think that that if it pops, it’ll be because of the big wailing and gnashing of teeth when the games actually come out. Based on the budgets and scope most of these titles are probably going to be on par with Xbox Live games. For some of these games, the 2D RPGs in particular, I think people are going to go in expecting Baldur’s Gate or Fallout 2 and get mad when they don’t get it. There’s a reason that the design and workflow tools from Obsidian are what Fargo always stresses when he talks about bringing them on-board. There’s also a reason that Shadowrun is shipping with a campaign/level editor, and including fan-made modules in the final product.

I think that some people have realistic expectations, but I don’t know if it’s even most of them at this point.

• equatorian says:

I’m all for Kickstarters, don’t misunderstand me, I’ve backed quite a few. However, I do wonder how this vetting process works in the case of that guy who owns a fast-food chain and wants to make the dream MMO that nobody else in the market could make? It’s just so far-fetched, I had to wonder how he even thought it’d be a good pitch, and I’m generally not likely to laugh at people’s crazy dreams.

• theleif says:

“I don’t think enough people are sufficiently aware of what these kickstarter projects entail.”
      I think hope you are wrong. When you give money to a kickstarter project you give money to an idea, nothing else. That is worth having in mind.
      I’ve now chipped in for 5 projects, and I’m fully aware that some or maybe even none of them will result in a good game. But that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

29. GiantRaven says:

I do believe I’ll have to get in on this once the Wasteland 2 kickstarter is over. There just aren’t enough old-school CRPGs in my life right now.

30. pandora says:

And one sunny day people will stop and remember that throwing money at things does not solve all problems and does not create necessarily good works…

• qrter says:

Hopefully, those same people will realise on that same sunny day, that most people will know about the risks involved.

• pandora says:

Unfortunately I think you overestimate majority – I’d guess way too many backers cheap in rushed by “and with the next million” or just out of sentiment or from the hype kickstarters now get. Just why developers won’t wait until people get their next month’s money? They understand they’d get less even if people have more resources.

Not that I’m against, I backed what I wanted too, but there will be much crying out loud in the ‘Net after first game will have came out.

• Thants says:

Throwing money at game developers to get them to make a game is still fairly effective.

• LuNatic says:

But throwing money at a man who has a long, evidenced history of making really great games may indeed solve some of our problems. I didn’t fund Schafer, cause I’m not interested in adventure games. I didn’t fund the Banner Saga guys, because the only game I could find that they were credited at working on is TOR which I haven’t played. I didn’t find fund Takedown, because the guy making it is credited with the 2 Ghost Recon titles that killed my interest in the series. But Jordan Weisman has had a hand in every Mechwarrior, Shadowrun and Crimson Skies game ever made (AFAIK), and I liked a of these titles so I’m willing to trust him with my money.

31. S Jay says:

Oh god, what a time to be unemployed.

32. Zeewolf says:

Off Topic, but I wish Brian Fargo would quit the constant nagging. He got the money he asked for, way more in fact, there’s no need to come up with one reason after another (milestones) for us to cough up more cash. We have other projects to back, Brian. Make your game now. If it’s any good you’ll get plenty more money from sales.

On topic, this looks interesting. Might back/pre-order. On the fence about Jane Jensen’s Kickstarter, but she is one of the great game designers and I hope she succeeds. If need be, I’ll pay up.

• buzzmong says:

Don’t forget, the more time you spend designing and creating content ends up being reflected in more time spend on QA due to the latter having to go through more content. Time is money afterall.

If there’s anyone out of the kickstarter bunch I’m going to trust on the “more money = better game” front, it’s going to be Schafer, Fargo etc…. Especially Fargo considering he *was* a publisher at Interplay and will have a good handle on how much money is actually required to expand the scope of the project.

33. mwoody says:

Hrm, bit disappointed that the android/ios versions don’t seem to be included in the tiers. It’s mentioned once in the text and never again.

Also really put off by the in-game benefits at different tiers. Big studio AAA blockbuster or Indie kickstarter, giving in-game stuff for preorders sucks.

• kud13 says:

the only thing I noticed was the “special ability, available to backers”, that’s supposed to not be balance-altering. the DocWagon is available to everyone, but backers don’t have to pay for it in-game.

34. fallingmagpie says:

Anyone got $10K lying around? One of these left!

PLEDGE $10,000 OR MORE
    2 BACKERS • Limited Reward (1 of 3 remaining)
    Previous rewards + Mike Mulvihill, who led Shadowrun game development at FASA Corp., will COME TO YOUR TOWN TO RUN A TABLETOP GAME OF SHADOWRUN FOR YOU AND FIVE OF YOUR FRIENDS. (He’ll even buy some snacks.)
    Estimated Delivery: Feb 2013

35. ZyloMarkIII says:

Does anyone have an idea of what ruleset this game will be using? Are we having wired or wireless deckers? Are there otakus/technomancers? And what time period will this be set in? Is it around the time of Dunkelzahn’s Will (in my opinion one of the greatest things ever made for a GM to work with), Chicago and their city infested with bug spirits, the Crash 2.0, or the collapse of the Renraku Arcology? I checked their Kickstarter page but didn’t see anything solid enough.

This is ZyloMarkIII, reporting in with the hard questions.

• ceriphim says:

From what details I’ve put together from the video, my guess is pretty much bog-standard, vanilla 2050 rules.

Let’s be honest, otaku and technoshaman introduced a whole raft of weird shit into the game that would be … interesting … to deal with. In fact, I’d bet (and really HOPE) that they’ll be basing the game from the beginning of 3rd Ed. Pre-Renraku Shutdown, death of Dunkelzahn, etc.

The real missing piece here are riggers. We’ve got magic, matrix, and Mossberg – where’s the machine?

• JackShandy says:

“The real missing piece here are riggers.”

Oh, yes! Riggers! Probably should have capitalized that first letter, mate.

36. kud13 says:

2050′s, in the FAQ. the main kickstarter page.
    given the previous games took place in latter parts of 2050s.

didn’t play the PnP RPG, so can’t say much more. I expect them to have a forum up soon

37. Vandell says:

See the great thing about Kickstarter is that they don’t take your money right away. So all this spending actually DOES fit in my budget.

Although I may have splurged too much for Shadowrun. But, fuck it, I grew up with that wonderful dreck, so $100 in a month is totally worth it.

• ceriphim says:

My thoughts exactly. And, well, let’s be honest, DocWagon Basic just ain’t gonna cut it, chummer.

38. lphsaud says:

This is certainly the cheapest Tablet PC! http://t.cn/zOKU7lZ

39. Brise Bonbons says:

I agree with the sentiment that these guys need to string the kickstarts out a bit more. My budget can only take so much abuse in one or two months, no matter how much I want their games to be made.

That said, in the end I just sigh and decide that supporting this sort of project is more important to me than “prepurchasing” GW2 (which is sort of a ludicrous idea to begin with, especially considering they already have a publisher with deep pockets).

Either way, the fact I have such a choice at all is pretty darn cool.

40. equatorian says:

…………..I think it’s time for people to start spacing these out a few more. We’re not a limited resource, man, we’ll always be around.

Our wallets, though, do periodically need to refill.

41. icemann says:

“Of course, this is a direct sequel to the original Shadowrun game”

Which Shadowrun game? There has been several. You have the SNES game (which in my opinion is the best of the lot), a Genesis game and a Sega CD game.

I’d LOVE to see sequel to the SNES game however unlikely it is that I’ll ever see a sequel to it.

42. neolith says:

This is pretty cool… but I was hoping for a Crimson Skies game. :(

43. mckertis says:

Frankly, at least Wasteland had some long time nostalgia association to it, Shadowrun wasnt presented on PC at all, so i dont know anyone among my friends who would care about this project in any noticeable way.

44. dude163 says: