News and things
I just want to make nice rollercoasters, okay?
Multiplayer starve 'em up
Now on inevitable Kickstarter inevitably
The Garden of Forking Paths
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- scatterbrainless : “No mention of the two, utterly awesome Dawn of War games? I guess they don't get a seat on the hate train. Good, that train ...” on Eyes-On: Mordheim – City of the Damned
- Hypnotron : “I think one of the interesting takeaways from this article is that ANYONE is susceptible to spending "too much" money on a game. And I ...” on Dote Night: How Did I Spend £215 On A ‘Free’ Game!?
- Philotic Symmetrist : “That's a good point, I'd probably even find sleeping more useful in single player if the time was not lost but could instead be used ...” on Come Die With Me: Don’t Starve Together
- Muzman : “I imagine the point is making games is hard; artists, coders, modellers and level designers don't grow on trees.” on Former Deus Ex And BioWare Devs Announce Sienna Storm
- socrate : “with all the DLC put in games today i doubt this is gonna end up a good things” on Atari Reviving Alone In The Dark & RollerCoaster Tycoon