Resonance Cascading Onto PC June 19

By Adam Smith on May 17th, 2012 at 7:00 pm.

Before Francis, there was Francois Girard. And Bill was originally a 40 year old, divorced office manager.

Mr Cobbett has already offered an opinion on the first act of Wadjet Eye’s upcoming point and click adventure Resonance. Despite some backtracking and irritation due to a limited inventory of sorts in the handling of memories, he was full of praise for the dialogue and characters declaring “I can’t wait to play the rest of it”. He’ll have his chance soon enough. Preorders are now open, with a $24.99 boxed version (with Steam key) available, or a digital download through GOG for $8.99. The game will actually be released on June 19th and there’s a trailer below.

There’s a demo arriving shortly as well, so that’s good.

, , .

Sponsored links by Taboola
  1. Demiath says:

I’ve been following the development of this game for years, so it’s great to finally see it come out. I would have thought that by far the most logical way to get Resonance finished sooner would have been for Vince Twelve to achieve unemployment and put his kid up for adoption, but I guess collaborating with the fine Dave Gilbert and his Wadjet Eye minions of indie adventure game publishers was also a pretty reasonable (if somehow less expected) solution.

2. Highstorm says:

A digital version actually costing less than the boxed copy? What madness is this?

Edit: Ah the boxed is a collector’s edition. Carry on.

bear912 says:

The name may mean that I never shake the feeling that it’s got something to do with Half-Life…

Hodge says:

A graphic adventure where you control Mos Def, Halle Berry, Stephen Merchant and Billy Gould? SOLD.

5. sinister agent says:

“Generic guy. Rough guy. Black guy. Woman. We have them all!”

I really need to get round to playing the Shivah, don’t I?

6. SlappyBag says:

The image makes me think of a new Left4Dead.

• GreatGreyBeast says:

You beat me to it. That lineup is suspiciously similar.

7. Tancosin says:

I read “Resonance Cascading Onto PC” and immediately thought “HALF-LIFE 3?!”

8. celozzip says:

looks good but i really need to finish playing gemini rue first.