The RPS Bargain Bucket: What The Hell

By Lewie Procter on September 1st, 2012 at 10:00 am.

It’s all going off this weekend. It seems to me that with quite a few big games on the horizon, we’re right towards the end of the Summer drought. As such, quite a few places are taking the opportunity of this quiet time to slip in one last sale. But how to possibly know which are the best deals? Don’t worry, as always I’ve got your back. Firstly there’s my constant chronicling of the best deals over at SavyGamer.co.uk, and secondly there’s a little thing called the Bargain Bucket. Which looks a little something like this:

Just Cause 2, Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, Supreme Commander 2 & Tomb Raider: Underworld – £5.99/€7.55/$9.50
All of these register on Steam, except for Tomb Raider: Underworld. This is from Amazon US, so you’ll need to enter a US billing address.
This would be a decent price for any two of these games, never mind five of them. In terms of scale I think Just Cause 2 is the biggest open world game I’ve played in a long time. Parachuting from one side of the map to the other would take ages. Lara & the GOL is a brilliant arcadey coop game that doesn’t really lose anything when being played single player. Kane & Lynch 2 is a hideous, ugly game. But it’s supposed to be. SupCom2 is a fine RTS, although I’ve not played the first to compare it to. I didn’t much care for Tomb Raider: Underworld, but maybe you will. This is a very cheap bundle of games with no obvious weak link. Give it a shot. If you already own any of the games, each one comes with it’s own code, so you can always split it with a friend.

Various Paradox Bundles
Bear with me, this one is a little complicated. Amazon have got three different bundles of Paradox games for absurdly cheap. Here’s what is available:
Crusader Kings II DLC (but not Crusader Kings 2), Majesty Gold, Majesty 2 Collection, Warlock: Master of the Arcane – £4.72/€5.95/$7.49
Crusader Kings II + DLC, Magicka Collection, Majesty Gold, Majesty 2 Collection, Victoria II & Warlock: Master of the Arcane – £5.99/€7.56/$9.51
Crusader Kings II, Magicka Collection, Sword of the Stars [Complete Collection], Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter & Victoria II – £7.21/€9.10/$11.45
These all register on Steam, and each item has its own code, so these bundles can be split up and shared between friends. Which one is the best deal? Well that really depends on what mood you’re in. Perhaps reading Adam’s thoughts on Crusader Kings II and/or Warlock: Master Of The Arcane might help, or indeed Alec’s opinion on Majesty 2.

Analogue: A Hate Story, Da New Guys, MiniFlake, Shattered Horizon, Super Amazing Wagon Adventure & Waves – £3.16/€3.99/$5.01 at time of writing
Price will fluctuate over time, as explained here. Analogue: A Hate Story, Shattered Horizon & Waves register on Steam.
An excellent and diverse little bundle. Waves was one of my favourite games of last year, it’s a smart twin stick shooter with more particle effects than all the other games put together, a set of brilliant combo/scoring mechanics and controls that are tighter than a really tight metaphor. Shattered Horizon too is a rather shiny multiplayer FPS set in space (SPACE!) where there is no up except relative to your orientation. The HUD is radical, also. Alec opined on Analogue: A Hate Story over here and Adam did the same for Da New Guys over here.

Mass Effect 3 – £7.49
UK only.
Because Origin gives EA a “direct connection to the consumer”, EA are able to charge totally different prices to different regions, and even run region specific promotions and discounts. Much like this one. Do they not realise that people in different countries can communicate with each other with relative ease these days? It’s a shame that there’s no intermediary third party between EA and it’s customers to ensure that a bare minimum of service standards and pricing unfuckitude is followed. Seems to me that this direct connection benefits EA and no one but EA, but what the hell do I know?

This is what the hell I know: I prefer it when developers and publishers make games, decide on a fair price for it, and then let everyone buy it for that fair price, in the way that they want to buy it. EA’s strategy seems to be more along the lines of seizing control of distribution, constructing an elaborate network of IP checks, and then setting local pricing for games in a manner that is (presumably) geared towards maximising revenue. Delicious revenue. That’s what the important thing is.

Mass Effect 3 is a game about shooting aliens or something.

Deal of the week
Quantum Conundrum – £1.99
Apply coupon “GFUKAUG2012″. Registers on Steam
I was hella surprised to see this so cheap so quick, I initially thought it was an error, but it seems not. Normally games, even those which aren’t that well received, get discounted much slower that this. Let’s not ask too many questions, though. I think this only available in the UK, but since you get a Steam code it’ll be easily data-smuggled. I’ve not got much of an opinion on this myself, I got a short way in and got bored so stopped playing, and I’ve not gone back to it since. That certainly didn’t happen with Portal, but for all I know it gets much better after the bit I stopped at. Alec played the whole thing, and thought these things about it.

Also of note:
Strategy Promo at GOG
Deus Ex: Human Revolution: The Missing Link DLC – £1.80. Apply coupon “GFUKAUG2012″, registers on Steam.
Hitman: Contracts – £1.59. Apply coupon “GFUKAUG2012″.
Amp, Watts & Circuit – Pay what you want
Botanicula, Machinarium & Samorost 2 – £6.99
Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII – 99p/€0.99/$1.49
Penny Arcade’s On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 – £1.79/€2.39/$2.99
Pure, Split Second & Tron: Evolution – £5.67/€7.15/$8.99.
Alan Wake Collector’s Bundle & Alan Wake’s American Nightmare – £7.87/€9.93/$12.49. Registers on Steam.
Costume Quest, Psychonauts & Stacking – £6.30/€7.94/$9.99. Registers on Steam.
Nexuiz – £3.15/€3.98/$5. Registers on Steam.
Max Payne 3 & LA Noire [Complete Edition] – £18.90/€23.85/$29.99. Available as a Steam version or non-Steam version.
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones & Prince of Persia (2008) – £7.87/€9.93/$12.49
Syndicate – £6.30/€7.94/$9.99. Registers on Origin.
Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus, Oddworld: Munch’s Oddysee & Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath – £2.51/€3.17/$3.99.

Lots of games on sale this week, huh? If somehow this isn’t enough to satisfy your hunger for discounted digital entertainment software, hit up SavyGamer.co.uk at your convenience.

1. phelix says:

That’s quite a few games on sale there.

• Gnoupi says:

And more than half of them on Amazon US. Meh, it’s frustrating to see this amount of nice deals and no way to really access them.

Because lying on your billing address isn’t really legal (tax-wise), and several banks (including mine) block the transaction if the billing address is seen as invalid (other country, etc). And the other banks add fees.

• I am Grand says:

It is possible to use Amazon US for these deals with your non-US billing address, actually.

• Hunam says:

How?

• alundra says:

After the changes in steam’s SA, I wouldn’t advise it unless you live in the allowed territories. I know, it’s stupid, you want to *legally* play but they won’t grant you permission, dunno what to say about it, other than it’s just plain idiocracy.

All of a sudden I got “banned” from get games, whatever the reason, something to do with certain games not available for my territory, I haven’t even bothered to ask, specially after the steam’s SA bullshit.

• sophof says:

It would be rather nice if you also explained how…

• Donkeyfumbler says:

I’d like to know how too as I tried leaving my billing address as my UK address and changing the delivery address to a made up American one and it wouldn’t let me buy.

I’ve seen a few people say its possible but then they never reply when asked how, which leads me to suspect they are talking out of their rear or are just mistaken and don’t want to admit it.

• quijote3000 says:

It’s simple, just buy the game, using an US address. That’s it. I have bought a dozen games with no trouble whatsoever

• Saiko Kila says:

I do it by simply giving an US address I used when I lived there. But now I live in Poland, and use a card issued in Poland (so the correct address would be the Polish one). Apparently my bank and Amazon allow that, they don’t care. Maybe not all banks are so… lenient. Also, I usually have no issues with registering it on Steam, though some codes are region locked, i.e. only correct for North America. Only then you need to use other means of registering.

• BestFriends4Ever says:

are you based in UK? (as in your actual address and banks are in UK). I’ve never had problems. Which banks are the evil ones?

• Gnoupi says:

In France, actually. And I had that kind of issues even with buying on a UK site (GetGamesGo), because their UK price was half the eur price. My transaction got cancelled by my bank because of that.

• BestFriends4Ever says:

That sucks. My condolences, sir or madam. In UK we’re experiencing the so-far-so-good scenario. Let’s hope it lasts.

• Saiko Kila says:

GetGamesGo is strange. They say they allow PayPal, but when I want to buy something, they need a card details, together with my address and all. For digital download. They also say that buying on their site is the easiest thing, but apparently it isn’t, there are many sites where I bought something in half time I needed to go through only first stage of buying at GetGamesGo (it was an ultimately unsuccessful attempt). That’s why I don’t buy here.

• mnem says:

Create an account here: borderlinx.com

They will give you a legal us and uk address. You can also buy physical items and send it there and those guys will send it to you.

• Gnoupi says:

This won’t help if your bank is checking that the billing address matches to your normal address, or at least the country, though. Like in my case.

Interesting idea, though. Really shows that there is a gap in international, no-border service, if such sites emerge.

• alundra says:

If you want to do it, fine, but know you might be getting into trouble:

You agree that you will not use IP proxying or other methods to disguise the place of your residence, whether to circumvent geographical restrictions on game content, to purchase at pricing not applicable to your geography, or for any other purpose. If you do this, we may terminate your access to your Account

Make sure you use a valid US address, don’t pull one out of your ass, there were a couple of cases reported last summer sale in which Amazon temporarily blocked accounts for using fake address, such accounts where reported to be restored but I don’t know how/if things have changed.

I’ve yet to see the first serious report of people getting into trouble for this but be aware that you are basically committing fraud, and to that add the change in the SSA apparently nobody read and think if it’s worth it.

• tobecooper says:

Take into account that you’re writing about Steam, Alundra.
        Steam is known to be get very angry when you use VPN on its shop, but they don’t care about legal 3rd party stores. I haven’t really heard about Amazon blocking someone’s Steam account. There are very few, if any, steam keys that are USA-exclusive. I’d say when you use your Steam key from Amazon on Steam, you are safe.
        But I don’t buy from Amazon, so I can’t offer any first-hand experience.

• Saiko Kila says:

I had some Amazon codes which were North American only, and Steam was rejecting them when entered on this side of the Big Water. One example I remember is Dead Island.

• tetracycloide says:

Got to take issue with ‘basically committing fraud.’ You might be violating their terms of service but that’s not the same thing. The stumbling block is ‘consequent damages suffered by plaintiff.’ I’m not seeing any.

• alundra says:

No, you are using a fake address with your CC, that is called fraud here and in timbuktu. Before y’all get gung ho on me, after getting some games off getgames2go on holidays 2011, now it happens I can’t anymore because of some sort of dick reason.

SSA states VPNs or any other method to circumvent regional locks.

I’m just issuing a fair warning, that’s all, if anybody still wants to go for it, be my guest, but keep us all updated on how it goes.

• Donkeyfumbler says:

And that’s why I prefer not to do it. It’s almost certainly not going to lead to anything and I doubt whether anyone will get into trouble, but you are lying both to Amazon and your credit card company in order to get round restrictions that have been specifically put in place to prevent you buying stuff (regardless of how ridiculous those restrictions are).

Given that there are plenty of decent deals that don’t involve any risk at all, and that Amazon are supposedly going to open a UK download service at some point (it was going to be last year but was postponed for some reason) I’ll wait a bit longer.

2. Shivoa says:

“This is what the hell I know: I prefer it when developers and publishers make games, decide on a fair price for it, and then let everyone buy it for a that fair price, in the way that they want to buy it. EA’s strategy seems to be more along the lines of seizing control of distribution, constructing an elaborate network of IP checks, and then setting local pricing for games in a manner that is (presumably) geared to maximising revenue. Delicious revenue. That’s what the important thing is.

“I couldn’t possibly condone the use of a VPN to circumvent EA’s regional pricing bollocks.”

I’m not sure if this means you’re actually buying the game or if the thing you sign during the checkout/account creation means that you’re just throwing money at EA without gaining any legal right to the purchase. Similar to stuffing a £10 note in an envelope to the Drs/Bioware and then finding a torrent (only using Origin makes EA think that is a great and effective sales platform everyone obviously loves because they use it).

But maybe the contract doesn’t say you can’t pretend to live somewhere (or with an IP) where you don’t. I’ve always been unsure if people paying for a VPN and Netflix US from outside America are actually buying anything but a slightly weirder (and more ethical due to money getting to the distribution network of the content providers) form of piracy.

• Bluefox says:

Buying through Origin anywhere else gets you Mass Effect 3 for $20, or effectively £12.50. I’m not sure it’s worth it to bounce my IP address around like a pinball to save £4. I do appreciate that the price is low enough now to seriously consider a purchase.

I am a little miffed that buying Mass Effect 3 through any service other than Origin costs a full $10 more, barring super sales.

• Wut The Melon says:

Anywhere else? Here, ME3 is still at its full price (50 euros, or $60 effectively), albeit currently discounted 50% at 25. That’s still not cheaper than retail… I would kind of like to play it, and I probably would’ve bought it for ~10 euros.
        Still have quite a backload to keep me until the end of the world anyway, so no worries, but regional pricing should still go find a spiky pit and jump in it.

3. jon_hill987 says:

The problem with Nexuiz was that they decided to hold back Duel Mode for DLC, I mean seriously, how can you release an arena shooter without 1v1? Just go an play Xonotic instead.

LTK says:

Good to see Amazon brought back the Square Enix bundle. That’s a hell of a good deal for five games.

Wait, what the hell? Gamefly tells me the coupon code has already been redeemed on my account. But I haven’t bought anything there in ages. What’s going on?

golem09 says:

I alread bought it the Crusader Kings II bundle two days ago. You can’t say no to CKII + Warlock (now with multiplayer) for 7,50

• Mattressi says:

Oh, do you actually get CK2 with the $7.50 bundle? I looked at it closely and it doesn’t mention having CK2; just all of the CK2 DLCs. I couldn’t tell if it was just an oversight to not list CK2 or if it was a devious ploy to make people buy CK2 later, once they realise their bundle didn’t include it. I don’t really trust people.

• baby snot says:

There are three CKII (Paradox to be precise) bundles that come up on Amazon every now and then. Two come with CKII and one of those two comes with Warlock. The third bundle is mostly CKII dlc for those who bought the original Plentiful Paradox Package bundle when it was first released many moons ago.

golem09 says:

There is a CKII DLC bundle, a CKII + DLC bundle, and a CKII bundle.
        The CKII + DLC bundle is the mid priced one and it contains Warlock. And Awesomeness.

• Mattressi says:

If that’s the $9.50 bundle you’re talking about, then I completely agree. I told myself I wouldn’t spend any more money on games this year…

6. pakoito says:

Ouch, my CK2 keys for trade are gonna devaluate again :(

• Donkeyfumbler says:

What were you looking to trade? I’d rather not do the whole lie to Amazon about living in the US thing, but would like to get hold of CK2 cheap.

7. Sander Bos says:

So it’s labor day weekend in the US.
    There’s a lot of iOS deals in Apple’s app store not available to me (in the Netherlands) either.

But I am patient, so when I see a Max Payne 3/ LA Noire US only deal (which strikes me as amazing, MP3 is just three months old), I only think: “Cool, should be able to pick up May Payne 3 for around 20 euro’s at Christmas then”.

Sales come up so often now, and games are discounted so often, and the whole discount system has become so ‘reliable’, makes one wonder who still buys full price?

• Bostec says:

I have only made one full price purchase this year and that was Darksiders 2. One I like THQ. They at least do some different and interesting games and two I know they are going down the pan a bit so I thought I’ll help out a bit in that respect. Thus concludes my full price buy of a PC game.

• Memphis-Ahn says:

I was planning on doing the same, but I still haven’t finished the first Darksiders. Plus nowadays it’s a better deal to just get the GOTY edition with all the DLC included.
        I did buy Dark Souls: PtDE ‘full price’ (slightly reduced price because amazon pre-order guarantee stuff) though, because I’m a sucker for shitty ports (of admittedly great games).

• NathanH says:

There are still a couple of reasons to buy a game on release: to participate in the “forum buzz” of excitement and discussion, and to play multiplayer when a game is still fresh and mysterious to everyone.

8. bitbot says:

Here’s another deal I was thinking of getting… Pick two games out of four and pay €12, steam keys only. The games are Serious Sam 3: BFE Seriously Digital Edition, Red Orchestra 2 GOTY, Deus Ex Human Revolution: Augmented Edition and Dungeon Siege III + DLC bundle. Seems like a pretty good deal, but it ends in ~28 hours, so buy it now if you want it.

Qwallath says:

This is indeed a pretty solid one. I got Deus Ex and Dungeon Siege, plus the DX: Missing Link deal from Gamefly. I can confirm they all deliver proper steam keys.

corbain says:

The CK2 DLC bundle doesn’t contain the Sword of Islam expansion/DLC, but does include some DLCs which rely on havign that expansion installed to be of any use

• lordcooper says:

No it doesn’t. All the DLC in that bundle came out prior to SoI.

corbain says:

Ah yes, you’re right. Thought “Songs of the Holy Land” was part of Sword of Islam, but was actually released beforehand.

It’s “Songs of the Caliph” DLC which provides more Middle-Eastern type music for the SoI expansion.

10. Fanbuoy says:

Quantum Conundrum is available to pretty much anyone apparently. There’s a list of countries just below the price tag. It says £2.49 for me though.

EDIT: Forgot to apply the coupon..

11. iLag says:

not everyone’s cup of tea, but the Winter Wolves games can be had for 50% less this weekend with the coupon code LABORDAY (http://www.winterwolves.com/) – from what I’ve played so far the VN look is slightly deceiving. gameplay foundations are solid and enjoyable. Planet Stronghold and Loren the Amazon Princess are well worth a look.

12. grundus says:

I picked up Hitman: Contracts and guess what! Issues. The game runs fine but as soon as you move the mouse the frame rate goes mad. I’ll find a fix and post it here for anyone interested.

Also if you have every other Hitman game and enjoyed Hitman 2 I strongly recommend Contracts, especially at that price. My top five favourite missions are all in Hitman 2 and Contracts, I think.

• woodsey says:

I always hated it. There’s dark, and then there’s setting every single mission at night in the pissing rain. SA was closer to Blood Money’s mission-perfection, which actually allowed you to walk around and inspect areas without being shot on sight immediately.

Best mission in Contracts is in the hotel, and even then it’s incredibly game-y in how it moves you around the level.

• grundus says:

I don’t know, I quite liked the AI in SA and Contracts… It felt like it was sort of reliable but with a random margin of error, but the fact is if you were careful then you’d be fine. You just had to be aware of a few things, such as not walking around with a weapon drawn (even though the person you’re disguising yourself as had been not 30 seconds before without being shot), not getting too close, not lingering in front of AI for too long, not creeping, crouching or sprinting, not entering areas you’re not supposed to enter, that sort of thing. Apart from the weapon thing it made a lot of sense to me but at the same time it was kind of odd how the AI always acted as if they were expecting a hitman to come along disguised as one of their mates yet never acted suspiciously of each other. That would’ve been hilarious.

• woodsey says:

Ah, what I meant was the type of missions it gives you. A lot of them in Contracts – from what I remember – were more “sneak into this compound”, whereas in Blood Money you’re in civilian areas, you just need disguises to get through certain restricted areas.

Silent Assassin had quite a few compound missions too, but it was an awful lot longer than Contracts and had a lot of Blood Money-esque levels too.

Vandelay says:

I had a similar issue with Batman AC, where the frame rate plummeted as soon as I started moving the mouse. Closing my Logitech mouse software that was running in the background solved the issue. Not sure if it is the same problem, but might be worth a try.

Personally didn’t think much of Contracts. Don’t really recall why now, but I did play straight after having played 2, so maybe I was just a little burnt out on the formula. Surely, Blood Money had the best levels though?

Fingers crossed for Subtitle.

13. rei says:

The Crusader Kings II + DLC thing finally made me try this whole Amazon US billing address malarky. Worked like a charm! How lovely! Also, how terrifying, because there are so many amazing deals there these days which I’ve thus far managed to pass on because I didn’t want to mess with such things.

• baby snot says:

Spending lots of money on Amazon… What could possibly go wrong?

• lordcooper says:

Good luck accidentally downloading a gun.

• Consumatopia says:

They’re working on that.

• Mattressi says:

I know you’re joking, but here in Oz, people keep talking about that story as if it could actually happen. The “gun” that was made was a plastic receiver for a rimfire rifle, which couldn’t cycle properly. There are so many other parts that are required to ACTUALLY make a gun and many of them are impossible to create with 3D printers (not to mention, they would need to be made from metal and be forged and heat treated, rather than simple plastic, which is all 3D printers can do). Just thought I’d clear it up in case people think everyone is suddenly going to be printing guns (not that it will stop people crying out for a ban on 3D printers anyway).

• arccos says:

Wouldn’t it be possible to create some sort of one-shot weapon out of plastic? I haven’t seen too many zip guns or know all of the forces involved, but it seems like plastic might be able to take one shot. Maybe it if was reinforced with some easily available metal building supplies?

• sinister agent says:

And while you’re getting the building supplies, you can get a nice length of pipe and just twat your target with it while you’re waiting for the prin…. oh. Well, I guess this is still a win, right?

14. NathanH says:

That GOG sale features a lot of very fine strategy games.

15. Godwhacker says:

Quantum Conundrum should last you an evening. It’s pretty good. It’s not as funny as it thinks it is by a long, long way, and the ending is… well. But it’s pretty good!

• Ross Angus says:

Pah – the price is too high. By which I mean I have to get a credit card to buy it. Can’t GameFly offer any alternative payment methods?

16. AshEnke says:

Neither Pure, Split/Second nor Tron register on Steam.
    Please fix your article.

17. flang says:

Could someone double-check the TRON, Pure, Split/Second bundle – do all three games really activate on Steam? Because it’s not indicated on any of the individual pages on Amazon that this is the case.

18. JoeyJungle says:

Mass Effect 3 is on sale on amazon for $15.99 (may be US only):

There’s also a TON of other games on sale, Lewie got a bunch of good deals in the post but there’s still a huge number that he missed cause it wouldn’t be practical to list them all. Worth scrolling the first few pages to see if anything catches your eye

• ScottTFrazer says:

Also, Amazon has the Digital Deluxe Edition of ME3 for only $19.99. Compare that to the UK’s £17.49 and there’s little reason to bounce to a UK address (assuming you are in the States, anyway)

I picked up the deluxe edition because of the extra mission. Which probably gets horrible reviews, I haven’t gone looking. Also, the dog.

19. Jupiah says:

That Quantum Conundrum sale is also good for US residents. What I wanna know before I buy though, if I buy a Steamworks game from Gamefly will they give you an option to just give you the steam code or will I be forced to install their download client?

[Edit] Okay I bit the bullet and it turns out you will still have to make a gamefly account and download the gamefly client. Then you install, open it, sign in and navigate to “games ready to install” window. Click on the game and use the drop down menu in the upper left and select “view product keys”. Then you’ll have manually type out the code because the client won’t let you copy-and-paste it. (Gave me a quick scare when I mistyped it the first try)

So yeah, kind of a pain in the neck to get that discount. Also I’m still not sure what kind of DRM they have on non-steamwork games, but after hearing about how they allegedly screwed over Direct-to-Drive customers when they bought that service I’m not really interested in buying any to find out.

20. MythArcana says:

Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic for $5 at GoG. That is a lot of premium gaming for that kind of money. Actually, the entire list is great over there.

21. Fumarole says:

Jagged Alliance: Crossfire is on sale for $9.99 at Gamefly and it registers on Steam,

22. valz says:

Quantum Conundrum is available on sale in the US with a different coupon code: 1gft82012. This will lower the price of the game to $3 USD.

23. y0k0 says:

Dark Souls is 60% off on g2play, not sure how long it’ll run for. Pretty good offer, I picked it up even though I have it for xbox already. Didn’t want to wait for the expansion to be released for consoles.

24. malkav11 says:

Dunno if this is good outside the US, but Greenmangaming is running a Labor Day coupon for 25% off any game, usable as often as you like over today and tomorrow: GMG25-LABOR-DAYGO

Notable buys:
    Preorder Dishonored for $45
    Preorder Hitman: Absolution for $34.

Also, Skyrim (and/or Dawnguard), Sleeping Dogs, Darksiders II, Dark Souls.

All of the above register on Steam/

• derbefrier says:

and also Borderlands 2 for $37.00. I pre ordered that shit immediately

25. beema says:

you missed Greenmangaming’s labor day sale! 25% off everything!