Wish You Were There? EG Expo Session Vids

By Alec Meer on October 1st, 2012 at 2:00 pm.

CHet is very tiny

Hello. Hello you. Did you go to the Eurogamer Expo this weekend? Did you have fun? Because I couldn’t go, so I couldn’t have fun. My bitterness could destroy worlds. Fortunately, I can catch up with at least some of what I missed, as Eurogamer have posted videos of a great many of their developer sessions. Valve! Hitman! Molyneux! Tomb Raider! Assassin’s Creed! DayZ! Remember Me! WARFACE. I’ve embedded those I am personally most interested in below, selfish twit that I am, but you can see the whole lot over here.

Valve’s Chet Faliszek:

Peter Molyneux’s ridiculous meta-game about compulsively clicking on a box:

Hitman: Subtitle:

Crytek on level creation in WARFACE

I would add the DayZ vid too, but YouTube has had it stuck on ‘processing’ for several days now. Let’s all shout at Tom “Tom Bramwell” Bramwell until it’s fixed.

, , , , .

1. bonjovi says:

what happened to putting rest of the article behind the link?

2. Makariel says:

I only see 4 times Halo 4
    o_Oa

3. Surlywombat says:

Hello. Yes I did, yes it was fun. That is a shame.

4. Metalfish says:

Are they using Prezi? Good alternative to powerpoint that.

5. Ninja Foodstuff says:

I was there, and as I pointed out in the forums, I took some photos.

6. Williz says:

FARCE WA

7. phenom_x8 says:

Developer session are my most favorite part of any game show (I’ve watched every Rezzed dev session before) . I’m curious about E3, is there any Dev session there?? When I saw E3 video, there are only about press conference from the big player and some misleading trailer (like SC recently). But, when I read Penny Arcade Report, there are certainly something happened in every developer booth behind the main stage that uncovered by mainstream media. Is this caused by the culture differences between US and EU? Honestly, I thought US and EU are the same western culture, but when I saw these kind of game show there’s pretty big gap there.

• Sparkasaurusmex says:

I don’t know if it’s to do with geography or the size and price of the shows. E3 is really just a publishers show now, even if developers are there. E3 is hollywood, Rezzed is BBC… again it seems like geography, but it has more to do with budget and intent.

8. Hmm-Hmm. says:

Molyneux is really a bit.. off.. isn’t he? I’m kind of worried he might be the kind of man who in his naive enthusiasm comes up with insane mechanics and ways to motivate players which run the risk of being used by companies like, say, Zynga to the players’ detriment.

9. wodin says:

Dear me Peter is away with the fairies….

Oh I enjoyed Powermonger.

It seems he has an idea he thinks is amazing but no one else could give a shit…shame.

10. Sweedums says:

It always strikes me how inspiring talks from Valve employees are. I think that, between various animation festivals and guest lecturers at uni, I’ve been to a few now and they have always been outstanding, they seem like such an enthusiastic and creative bunch!

Probably something to do with the work conditions and the type of people they hire i guess…

11. KenTWOu says:

It’s a shame that Eurogamer Expo didn’t upload Dishonored presentation on youtube. So Dishonored IGN Live Stream.