News and things
Short game with 10 endings
"Gladiatorial Pew-pew" was rejected as an alternate genre name.
Come see if you're smarter than me.
You've got to really plant yourself to defend properly.
- And much more…
Read our finest words
Respond to our gibber
- TacticalNuclearPenguin : “Yeah, i agree on that part, it was mostly poor wording on my part as i already mentioned that my example might be a tad ...” on Week in Tech: The PC Is Dead, Long Live The PC
- Kefren : “Stick to it, Chris! Many people don't seem to understand self-abnegation (I find that people seem shocked when I talk about fasting), or keeping your ...” on Every Death You Take: Perma-Permadeath in DayZ
- Czrly : “I agree whole-heartedly. As it is, my Alienware 17 has a pixel density that makes anti-aliasing rather unnecessary. I'd much rather have better colours and ...” on Week in Tech: The PC Is Dead, Long Live The PC
- Colej_uk : “Maybe the compromise is you're not allowed to play again until DayZ is out of early access... Whenever that will be!” on Every Death You Take: Perma-Permadeath in DayZ
- Shadowcat : “This reminded me of Vietcong and its checkpoint save system. As much as checkpoint saves can be a massive PITA; when they're forced upon you ...” on Every Death You Take: Perma-Permadeath in DayZ