Fus RohnoyoudiDahn’t: Super Skyrim Bros.

By Craig Pearson on January 11th, 2013 at 7:00 pm.

Slap yourself and wake up! It's all a dream. This doesn't really exist.... haha, I made you hit yourself
They did. They absolutely, utterly, completely modded a new world into Skyrim that’s based on Super Mario. Super Skyrim Bros. adds a new instance into Skyrim, so you at least won’t be converting all of Bethesda’s chilly wastes to the blocky nightmare you see here. Just a corner of it. A nightmare of question mark blocks, coins, Goombas, Koopas, secrets, and even Bowser. Want to see it in action? You’ll need sunglasses and a quiet room to lie down in after. I’m about to hit my sofa and hide under some cushions.

It’s accessed via a new house near Winterhold. Enter it and you’ll be dragged into the Mushroom Kingdom, to fight Mario’s enemies. In there you can collect new weapons based on Mario’s skills, like the Staff of Fire Flower and the Staff of Koopa Shell, but you’re also welcome to splat the Koopas with any of your Skyrim powers. You know the one I’m talking about.

You’ll probably note it’s a bit shonky looking, but it’s worth it for the experience. Just like sky-diving in the nude, roller-coasting in the nude, and the naked running of the bulls. So strip off and enjoy.

__________________

« | »

, , , .

1. lordcooper says:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present PC gaming to you.

• tehfish says:

Indeed, i love these acts of rampant silliness from the mod scene :D

Makes the consoles seem so sensible and dull in comparison.

• thecat17 says:

I’m not sure I can wait until I finish Fallout 3 to play this…

2. Drake Sigar says:

Why? Why not.

3. SuperNashwanPower says:

Oh FFS there’s a woman’s boob in the picture. Now three pages of comments are going to be dedicated to sadfaces and I will have to wade through several philosophical faeces theses to actually read any interesting comments about the game.

Just remove all breasts from RPS for gods sake. It will save so much bandwidth.

• db1331 says:

Thanks for keeping abreast of this issue. I think this whole recent boob debate has really cleaved the RPS community right down the middle.

• Beernut says:

“Just remove all breasts from RPS for gods sake. It will save so much bandwidth”

(ignoring the intended point of the posting)
      Which brings up an interesting point: Do larger breasts consume a higher amount of bandwidth than small ones? Someone should definitely investigate this, since mobile gaming is such a thing nowadays. Because if we have definitive proof of a direct correlation between a character’s boob-size and the amount of bandwidth consumed for loading the model, developers could draw consequences and offer different models for different networks: Small-boobed characters when only mobile-data-connections with limited traffic-volume is available and full-boobed-goodness wherever there’s traffic-limiless-wifi! I feel that further research is needed in this field!

• SuperNashwanPower says:

Its been known about for some time, and is known as the “Vertex to Spandex” ratio.
        The recent Hitman trailer apparently caused several Galaxy S2′s in Birmingham to crash.

• Kasab says:

I can see it now-
        “We here at Tosspot Studios decided not to include female characters on account of the cost. It takes a team of 100 modellers two months to sculpt a single breast, and we don’t even have twenty modellers. If we were to aim for two breasts, or a more ordinary amount like five, we’d quickly eat up our budget. Thus, there are no women in our game.”
        Possibly why Brink and Stalker have no female characters whatsoever.

• Beernut says:

True. But “bigger breasts for characters” sounds like a perfect “stretch”-goal for future Kickstarter-projects! (get it? “stretch”-goal! *laughs_ awkwardly*)

• lordcooper says:

Seems like you were the only one to mention it. Are you aiming for a self fulfilling prophecy?

• SuperNashwanPower says:

I was actually hoping that any negative reactions to my post would take the form of “Yeah SuperNashwanPower, we SHOULD get rid of all tits – starting with you”.

What a shame.

• f1x says:

Thanks, tits was what I needed to finish the day, now I can happily go to breast

• thecat17 says:

Sometimes, I really do wonder what it is you are yammering about.

• Universal Quitter says:

Troll, idiot, or normal guy having a bad day! Taking all bets!

Seriously, though, complain about the feminism stuff on the actual articles about it. Worse than the fact that you caused the problem you were complaining about, you accidentally started a pun thread.

• MellowKrogoth says:

Whatever was your intention, thanks for making this post. The answers are hilarious.

4. otyugh says:

“I used to be a Khajiit plumber until I took a rainbow star to the knee…”

• SuperNashwanPower says:

As a result of writing this, three kittens have just been executed.
      Please. Think of the kittens

• otyugh says:

“Enough! I will not stand idly by while a fire flower burns my hold and slaughters my people!”

• Grargh says:

It is said the guys from Hammerfell have curved pipes. Curved. Pipes.

5. InternetBatman says:

Who would go to that much effort to recreat Waluigi?

6. D-e-f- says:

Auto-awesome because Waluigi. :)

7. SkittleDiddler says:

“You’ll probably note it’s a bit shonky looking…”

Well, it is a Skyrim mod. Shonkyness goes with the territory.

8. Magnusm1 says:

Wan’t this already posted?

9. mikmanner says:

Yup, RPS has peaked for 2013 – none more better post titles than that.

10. FurryLippedSquid says:

That is, by far, the best article headline I have seen on the internet this year so far.

11. nuhasifa says:

If you think Donald`s story is super,, 4 weaks-ago my mum basically earned $9316 putting in 40 hours a month at home and they’re roomate’s aunt`s neighbour did this for 8-months and easily made over $9316 in their spare time from there pc. the advice available here… http://www.Cloud65.com

12. kalirion says:

Why the dual-wielded hammers? Shouldn’t enemies be dispatched by jumping on them?

13. Arglebargle says:

This is Amazing! This is Awful!

14. PleasingFungus says:

Why would someone kill a Waluigi :(

15. uh20 says:

flash the goomba’s to death with your good looking body.

16. cuiagaha says:

Evelyn. if you think Mary`s artlclee is flabbergasting… on friday I bought themselves a Ford Mustang from having made $7380 this past 5 weeks and-over, 10k last-month. no-doubt about it, this really is the nicest work I have ever had. I actually started 9-months ago and right away started bringing in at least $85, per hour. I went to this site,, http://www.Cloud65.com