Sky(rim)’s The Limit: Skyrim Adding Legendary Levels

By Nathan Grayson on March 5th, 2013 at 8:00 am.

Tired of screenshots that feature dudes shooting/cutting/bro-fist-bumping other dudes? Well then, here's A MENU. How about that?

If you’re anything like everyone else in the world, you’ve probably put at least 347,867 hours into Skyrim. Now you’re pressed up against the level cap, face like a grape about to burst against its impenetrable ice. Yours is the hardest life. But soon, you’ll never have to stop leveling ever again. In short, legendary levels will “effectively remove the overall level cap.” Also incoming: a new legendary difficulty mode to match. But how will it all work? Well, wouldn’t you like to know. And you can, but only if you’re capable of braving the notoriously merciless difficulty of the unforgiving realm beyond the break.

Hail, brave adventurer. I somehow know that you’re the head of 72 different guilds, Dragonborn, and a magnificent figure skater, but even you probably aren’t ready for… more of the stuff you’ve already been doing. Here’s a (very small) bit of info about how it works:

“Skills of 100 can be made Legendary. This will reset the skill to 15, return its Perks and allow the skill to affect leveling again. This effectively removes the overall level cap.”

Legendary difficulty, meanwhile, is perhaps the more exciting feature here, though it mostly depends on how Bethesda approaches it. Right now details are scarce, but hopefully it’ll be more than just a cheapo stat boost for enemies or a new dragon that’s slightly bigger than all the other dragons. Then again, this is a free patch for a game that’s well over a year old. I’d love to see new enemy behaviors and abilities, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Still though, the ongoing support is appreciated, and of course, this patch also eliminates more bugs than an anteater who’s figured out bendy straws. Bugs like “couriers who would appear only dressed in a hat,” which… actually, that’s kind of incredible. Ugh, stop ruining everything, Bethesda.

__________________

« | »

, , .

1. P7uen says:

So doesn’t this make your character weaker, or does it become 101, 102, etc? Can someone explain this?

• Kitsunin says:

Umm, if I remember right, this makes your character much weaker in the short run, from the skill loss. But I guess as you re-level the skill, the levels will count towards your own level, which means you’ll have a bit higher of HP/Stamina/Magicka. Kind of pointless, but hey, whatever.

• Tuhalu says:

Leveling gives you the ability to add 10 to health, magick or stamina and the ability to pick one new perk. With enough levels, you could have every perk and be awesome at everything.

• solidsquid says:

It sounds like you still have the points for perks that you previously spent in the skill tree, so once you re-train it to 100 you have all the same skills as before, plus the perks you earned from levels you got re-training. It’s a way to increase the number of perks you have access to and (very, very slowly) gain every perk in skills you’ve mastered

So short term it weakens you, long term it strengthens you. I’m curious how dropping your skill will effect difficulty though, after all if it’s at 100 it’s probably one of your primary combat skills

• brulleks says:

The problem being that, after all this amount of time spent playing, there’s pretty much only the short-term left. How is someone going to squeeze enough juice out of the game, if they’ve already hit the level cap, to warrant going back and rebuilding skills from level 15?

Pointless. Just remove the cap and stop faffing about.

• paddymaxson says:

Well hey, at least you can level smithing/pick pocketing back to 100 over and over easily!

• welverin says:

Each magic skill has one spell that raising it quickly, so you can use those to do it fast as well.

Or you could just use console commands or mods and not waste your time.

• TsunamiWombat says:

The way the ninnies did leveling won’t allow that, because your gain rate is based on the level of your skills – the higher your skill levels the slower they improve, and the more improvement you need to proc a level. So removing the level cap, it would still be impossible to level, because it would be sooooo slooowwwww.

• whorhay says:

Meh, not that hard. There are easy to do console free ways to max Alchemy and Smithing from base to 100 in just a few crafts. It’s the old Alchemy Restoration Skill boost potion plus +alchemy gear trick. Use that to produce a few dozen +smithing potions or +restoration potions with crazy numbers. Then use those potions to make an item or two that are so valuable they max the relevant skill in one or two items. Then sacrifice those skill levels and do it again.

• malkav11 says:

It specifically says you don’t keep your perks.

• Sic says:

Then I honestly don’t understand this.

You should just be able to make it legendary and be able to level it beyond 100. That’s the only thing that makes any sense whatsoever. Make the game so that you can have a maximum of 2 legendary skills, and put the skillcaps at something like 130.

I mean, honestly, in what world does resetting skills to 15 and removing perks make any sense? That would just mean that people should never put perks in that tree and therefore gain a lot of perks that can only be put in a legendary perk tree after it is 100. It’s Oblivion all over again.

Sometimes I’m simply baffled by how horrible Bethesda is at game design. It’s honestly completely baffling.

• Yglorba says:

You sort-of keep your perks. Here’s what happens.

When you make a skill Legendary, you get back all the perks you invested in it. You can immediately re-invest them elsewhere, or you can retrain the skill and invest them in it again once you meet the prerequisites again.

Additionally, as you retrain the skill, you will gain more levels from skill increases, which will give you more perks.

If you have the patience for it, you can retrain a skill as many times as you want, gain as many levels as you want, and get enough perk picks to learn every perk.

Even if you’re not the kind of person who would grind endlessly to do that, this still allows you to reallocate your perk selections after hitting 100 in a skill, to try various builds.

• fwfulton says:

I just wanted to continue to score points making armorer after I reached 100 and finally being able to create Dragon Armor – like I was not going to making armor anymore; I need Dragon Armor. Same thing with Enchantment etc…
      I always thought there should be diminishing returns after 100 to level 200

2. skittles says:

Huh… that sounds really stupid. Let us nerf your skills so you can keep accumulating an arbitrary number, but you have to progress your skills again for no reason other than we would like you to. It would make more sense if they allowed skill progression past 100, unfortunately this just sounds shoehorned in.

• Snargelfargen says:

Shoehorned in? No. Well, sort of, but not for consoles. See Bethesda have put themselves in a funny position by creating a massive game where it’s relatively easy to hit the level cap. Not good, especially when they want to keep selling dlc to those high level players, who now can’t progress. I bet the devs are kicking themselves for not anticipating this issue.

Yes. there’s lots of mods out there that already overhaul Skyrim’s levelling, but balancing new dlc for Weedlord Bonerhitler’s SuperSaiyan Levelmod would be a nightmare (and Bonerhitler’s mod won’t work on consoles).

The resetting of perks is kinda dumb but optional. Maybe it will make sense as a sort of Newgame+.

The good news is this means more substantial content is in the works.

• Baines says:

It is Call of Duty’s Prestige mode, except for individual skills, and without Prestige-exclusive emblems.

• Doganpc says:

Problem is you leveled your character by advancing skills. Everytime you level, you get to increase Strength, Stamina or Magicka. When you could no longer advance skills your character stopped leveling. So by resetting a skill tree you get to advance skills again and continue leveling pushing your stats higher.

Personally I wouldn’t do it, game was more fun for me to take different approaches through multiple play through’s. However i’m not everyone and a lot of people get attached to their main character

• Sic says:

Yes, and by letting the level cap on skills be higher, you could gain more player levels, skill levels and perks.

With this system, we’re basically back to the absolute nonsense that was Oblivion. You have to be careful not to place perks in a skill that you’re using a lot, because that’s bad. You essentially have to do something a lot, so that you can gain the levels in the skill, then reset it, and only then start putting perk points into the tree.

It’s completely bonkers.

3. OutrightErrant says:

Really Bethesda? I get that you feel bad after the abortion that was Heathfire, but surely you could have copied one of the dozens of mods that have been created that already do this, providing additional perks in the skill trees or increasing their effects based on the skill level?

• Anthile says:

Heathfire was primarily made for console people who don’t have access to mods.

• Teovald says:

Bethesda is doing its best to make the players feel like demigods..
      I think it ruins the experience but it looks like the majority likes it…
      In my opinion I should not be able to become the master of all the guilds and skills and definitely not able to pown all the ennemies passed a certain level cap…

• Klaus says:

So don’t. I never master all of the guilds or all magics or all martial skills. It’s not too much of an issue, and it’s nice to know the option is there even though I will likely never utilize it.

• Teovald says:

That would solve my unwanted “I am a walking demigod” syndrome for sure.
          It would not do anything for the fact that all the quests in that game implements “the Only One” trope. It is very common in games but never as strong as in Bethesda’s games.

• Snargelfargen says:

That’s intentional actually. The Nerevarine, King Martin’s prophecied saviour and so on. A lot of games fall into that trap but “Chosen One in a sandbox world” is basically a hallmark of every TES game.

Still a valid criticism, and it’s telling that there’s lots of mods that focus on making the player less powerful and increasing the liveliness of the world.

• nemryn says:

Not really, no. In TES3 you may or may not have been the Chosen One, and in TES4 you were the Chosen One’s sidekick.

• Klaus says:

I think they need to work on assuming the player is doing X all the time. Maybe I didn’t want to join the College, maybe I just actually wanted a tour. Even if you’re there for an entirely different quest they push you up the ladder.

As for the only one thing; I guess I understand that you’re the dragonborn, but yeah, you’re pretty much the only one actually working to improve the guild.

• Snargelfargen says:

@nemryn

There is definitely a lot of ambiguity if you read into the plot (which I think is very cool, btw, especially in Morrowind. I always liked to to think the Nerevarine was actually the result of the Daedra deciding to have some fun with local superstitions).

That doesn’t change the way quests are structured though. Events revolve solely around the player. Even in Oblivion, Martin needs the player to sort out all of the work. The Blades don’t actually do anything without input.

• nemryn says:

@Snargelfargen: I tend to think more along the ‘self-fulfilling prophesy’ line. Defeating Dagoth Ur is the Seventh Trial, remember; doing it is proof that you’re Nerevar reincarnated, instead of something that you as the Nerevarine are destined to do.

But okay, yeah, in terms of mechanics and gameplay, they’re firmly in the Chosen Hero genre.

• Ringwraith says:

…this is why it’s a patch and not a mod. They’ve thrown a ton of things from mods into the base game already, not sure how this is much different.

4. Klaus says:

People actually use Heavy Armor?

• drewski says:

Some people like to role play, not min max.

• frightlever says:

My nephew was describing his “Paladin” build for Skyrim and the cool perks he got as a shield-user that really helped in hand to hand combat. It took me a moment to grasp how he played as my first contact with most enemies was picking over their arrow-riddled corpses.

• pakoito says:

I tried to roleplay until the moment I got facehugged by pretty much everything in the game. Apparently I chose wrong in every turn making a battlemage with heavy armor, mace and lighting. Heavy Armor doesn’t protect enough, mace doesn’t stagger often and lighting doesn’t drain enough mana from enemies to stop casting,

• Yosharian says:

You need to specialise in one method of damage dealing early on, splitting yourself between different skills doesn’t work, unless you’re playing on normal difficulty of course in which case you can just sneeze on enemies and they die.

Consider grabbing the Lord Stone, which gives you +50 armor and +25% magic resist, very very useful. Other than that, get better armor and better weapons.

• Yglorba says:

I’d say combining Conjuration + Archery + Stealth works well, because Bound Bow with the perk grants unlimited daedric arrows and both Archery and summoning work well from stealth (you also need the Illusion perk to cast spells silently, but you don’t need anything else from there.)

• drewski says:

Some builds work better than others.

I’m playing a pretty similar build, actually. It’s…challenging.

• smeaa mario says:

I have a max level battlemage wearing dadric armor and I am literally invincible (master difficulty all along) now. What you need to do is get your magic resistance to max, level your heavy armor skill and get all necessary perks and then choose your shool of magic. I picked destruction (yeah, no surprises) plus some conjuration and I never had to use a weapon.

• Klaus says:

I don’t min max. But then, I don’t purposely limit myself either. I try to keep it balanced.

• randomgamer342 says:

People actually use light armor?

• Tacroy says:

Well yes, if you’re a good enough smith light armor will have 90% of the protection of heavy armor while weighing less.

• pruchel says:

Well, and due to the fact that you can hit the armor cap with fur armor, if you’re so inclined.
          The choice of armor is purely cosmetic if you’ve put a few hours in.

• GoliathBro says:

And wots wrong with heavy armour? It is the coolest, most badass armour there is.

• Klaus says:

Light Armor seems to do better for less. The initial slowness also makes me feel like a snail. And I also think many of sets are ugly.

• brulleks says:

My full suit of Daedric armour is gorgeous.

• Klaus says:

I don’t like the Steel or the Imperial or the other steel one. It might be faster to list the one’s I like: Dwarven, Ebony, and I kinda like the Ancient Nord armor. Daedric armor always reminds me of Sauron.

• wisnoskij says:

I has been awhile since have played, but I think the idea is that in either build you will reach maximum armour pretty easily eventually. And without its higher armour rating heavy armour is significantly inferior to light.

• Davie says:

Damn right, son. Heavy Armor and Block. I can charge a hundred feet to knock a bandit mage off a cliff with my shield, soaking up lightning and arrows all the way. It is immensely satisfying.

5. BTAxis says:

12 hours actually, according to Steam. But Steam is probably lying, I think I played it for at least 20 or 30.

• RobinOttens says:

The best way to play these games. 30 hours is enough to finish the main quest, do some side quests, explore a bit and see everything there is to see, without spending the hundreds of hours on repeating those few things.

And you even get to keep the magical feeling that the world is huge and still has lots to offer you!

• Schmudley says:

What?! I’ve logged more than 30 hours and most of the map remains a vast, unexplored, blank canvas!

Admittedly, slightly OCD like tendencies to exploration probably haven’t helped me.

• RobinOttens says:

By ‘seeing everything there is to see’ I meant, ‘see everything the game actually has to offer without entering into the OCD realm of repeated gameplay’. I’ve got about 70 hours of total game time logged, and most of my map is still unexplored. But that’s a positive, since the stuff I haven’t seen is probably not that interesting or surprising. I’ve spent about 12 hours exploring all there is to see in the very first village, but no way am I going to do that for every city on the map.

I like Elder Scrolls games to feel big, exploring every inch of the map and becoming master of every guild makes it feel smaller and smaller.

• Schmudley says:

Yup, one cave full of bandits is pretty much the same as any other. A game like Skyrim does need a more efficient approach, going out of your way to ignore some less interesting things. Although I hadn’t thought about it in terms of how deliverately avoiding some stuff actually makes the world feel bigger, which is an interesting idea.

• Jason Moyer says:

Skyrim is unlike the other Elder Scrolls games though, in that most of the dungeons have some sort of story to them if not an actual unique quest that’s triggered at that location.

• Nick says:

Thats pretty true of Morowind too.

6. MOKKA says:

A higher difficulty level is the last thing I want in Skyrim. Not because it’s too hard, it’s just that i think it does not add anything to the game.

• frightlever says:

The combat is still pretty feeble so I can’t see it becoming more fun if it takes you even longer to wear down an enemies health. I’m reminded of New Vegas when some human bosses could take a million shotgun blasts in their naked face and still keep coming. Probably shouldn’t have included “naked” and “coming” in the same sentence like that. Still. SEO.

I want a legendary mode that turns me into a lava-spewing, mountain-levelling, army-smiting god. Or point me at a mod.

• bfandreas says:

Bad to mediocre combat has always been the hallmark of Elder Scrolls games. I’ve been playing them since Arena. In an ironic twist Arena was first designed to be a fighting game.

Before I picked up Skyrim I already had put 300 hours into Kingdoms of Amalur which has a very good combat system(that becomes irrelevant the more powerful you become). So it took me quite a lot of time to actually like Skyrim.

The only thing Skyrim got right was shooting bows. With the right perks this was quite a lot of fun. The most fun I ever had was taking out vampires that would cream me using stealth and bows. Took me 4 hours. Pity Skyrim doesn’t know about headshots…

Now my character can singleshot nearly everything.

• RedWurm says:

I gave up on heavy armour characters after oblivion when “harder” enemies just led to about 5 minutes of spamming melee attacks until one of us fell over. Less boss fight, more cow clicker.

• Guzzleguts says:

I played it just after Witcher 2 and Dark Souls so imagine how I felt! But I think the thing they got right was the lighting and weather. Now I’ve improved my Illusion skill and just hand a chill-pill to any rogue bear trying to ruin my strolling simulator. Live and let live.

• wisnoskij says:

But that is the problem with ES games. I had the same type of character. And it seemed to me I either single shouted everything, or my arrows did basically 1% damage and the return fire would instant kill me.

You might be able to kill some lord of demons in a high level quest in 1 or two shots, but there would still be some random wolf that killed in in two strikes or that random enemy NPC that apparently had 100 times the heath and ability of pretty much everyone else.

7. Blad the impaler says:

SkyRe+Uncapper. Bethesda, don’t muck up our mods! You’re just creating more work for volunteers!

• RedWurm says:

Yup, started playing again recently with oh so many mods installed, and my first reaction was “I can already do this”. And thanks to this somewhat convoluted tweak (“You want to get more levels from stabbing people? Okay, just dump all the perks that let you stab people right up and start again from scratch) I’m probably going to be fiddling with my mods again.

I dunno about the legendary difficulty, but since my mods (prolly one of the SkyRe ones) fix high level enemy scaling, I kinda have that too.

• RedViv says:

Yeah, I pretty much have all of these things, and not implemented in the weird circuitous fashion that Bethesda apparently aims for.

8. Tom De Roeck says:

I actually started a new character just for Dragonborn, after only doing the mage guild & main plot (and of course, a plethora of general quests)

• Tom De Roeck says:

Also, I think Skyrim is a small but fun game, where you can try out different fighting styles. I have used both heavy and light armour, and I found them both to be fun.

9. Stevostin says:

“Legendary difficulty, meanwhile, is perhaps the more exciting feature here, though it mostly depends on how Bethesda approaches it.”

I may be wrong but just playing in a world where you’re level 80 with none of the perks may be indeed very difficult.

Anyway, playing level 80 is just stupid grind, like leveling light armor when you’re level 70 already 100 in heavy armor. The game just isn’t build for that, and it’s perfectly fine like this. WoW paradigm sucks somehow for a real RPG.

A legendary difficulty wouldn’t hurt thus. Playing “very difficult” was the only enjoyable mode for vanilla and once buffed up a bit it tends to also need to ban quicksave to avoid being tedious. That being said I am fine with that cocktail myself.

• drewski says:

I think you can pick individual skills to reset, rather than having to take every skill back to 15 (and thereby losing all your skills).

So if you want to just focus on archery, a weapon and an armour, you can, without losing lockpicking or speech.

10. Bork Titflopsen says:

lol n00bs lrn 2 play you arnt even legendary yet lawl

11. drewski says:

I know a lot of Fallout 3 players complained that even when they still had things to do, once they hit the level cap they felt like there was no point continuing to explore. So I guess this is a way of bringing back a point to exploration for a previously maxxed character for that particular kind of player.

12. bigjig says:

There’s no point to a legendary difficulty if you’re not going to balance the game to that difficulty. Just giving everyone more HP would only serve to make the game more tedious if anything.

13. naetharu says:

From what I have seen the main feature of this new ‘Legendary Skill’ system is a kind of respec for max-level characters. You will be allowed to swap your skills over, and thus roll a new ‘class’ but only once you have maxed out your first one.

The up side to this is that (1) it allows you to try something new and thus keep the game interesting late on without having to re-roll while (2) still locking you into your choices for a long while.

It’s not the best system but I can see why it would be done. I guess they wanted to keep things fresh and allow some form of re-speccing while not wanting to make a major expansion around it.

• Innovacious says:

They already added respec in dragonborn. After you beat it there is a room where you can spend a dragon soul to reset all the perks on a chosen tree so you can re-distribute them. Doesn’t reset your actual skill level either.

14. Davie says:

I honestly think I’ll miss the naked couriers. Nothing quite like being in the middle of fighting a dragon when a skinny dude sprints naked out of the the blizzard to let you know that a bandit has died and bequeathed you 20 gold.

15. remoteDefecator says:

The thought of someone spending enough time in vanilla Skyrim to actually care about this level cap thing is hilarious.

I’ll keep chugging on my 160+ hour level 89 dude in SkyRe who hasn’t maxed a single skill, tyvm.

16. sophof says:

Skyrim became a whole lot more enjoyable for me when I started skipping fetch quests and turned down the difficulty. I doubt the increase in difficulty is going to be anything but of the ‘more HP’ variety sadly. Skyrim is beautiful, but like oblivion I feel like they are improving the wrong aspects of the elder scrolls series. There are a lot of tedious bits I need to ignore before I start enjoying myself.

Kind of weird actually, I was OCD about stealing all the things and raiding every possible dungeon, until I figured I always had enough money anyway and it was just busywork. The game got way more enjoyable after that realization. The same for alchemy, I love the idea of crafting my own potions and poisons, but imo the system as it is just doesn’t make sense and requires way too much work and inventory.

Also, I’ve never ever finished an elder scrolls or fallout game, I always end up wandering around, I kinda feel bad about it :P

• naetharu says:

I have to agree with you regarding the ‘busy work’ aspect of the game. I too love the idea of alchemy. I really want to play a deadly assassin and to use poisons and other alchemical brews, but in reality it becomes a major chor to do that. Running around for hours trying to find plants is not fun. Likewise the economy is stupid. You can earn all the money you need from catching butterflies and brewing them into potions that sell for hundreds of gold each. Making these systems balanced, interesting and rewarding would be a great update to the game. As it stands I love skyrim in spite of them, not because of them.

17. tehsorrow says:

I hope Legendary isn’t just “you do 25% damage and enemies do 200%” like Master. That’s such a bogus way to make a game harder.

18. Zogtee says:

Nathan, that doesn’t explain anything about how it works.

19. Burning Man says:

As meaningful additions to gameplay go, even Blizzard’s pointless dailies are better.

20. NathanH says:

I play Elder Scrolls games semi-permadeath and with levelling speed vastly reduced… it’s been a long time since I’ve approached 100 in any skill, so I don’t expect I’ll ever be doing this.

21. aliksy says:

Yeah, not really seeing the allure of this. Let me know when they make combat more engaging. I suggest locational damage and a low HP ceiling. Or just learn from Dark Souls.

22. Michael Fogg says:

>>>Companions will equip better weapons and armor if given to them<<<
    It took them over a year to fix THIS?! FUUUUU-

23. Lagwolf says:

I always wondered why they didn’t allow you to just armor your companions. The take away stuff from them until they wear the right piece of kit is tedious if effective.

24. Nick says:

how will it work? It won’t till moddes fix it.

25. Sami Hamlaoui says:

Personally I’m using a SKSE mod that removes the 100 cap on skills. It still caps the bonuses gained from that skill to 100, but ensures a) all of your actions in the work keep progressing your character level and b) you can keep accumulating perks. The mod also lets you determine how much the level up bonus affects your stats if you don’t want to become too overpowered once you hit the (original) level cap of 81-ish.

Take a look here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1175

26. Strangerator says:

Things that need patching include:

Entire Lockpicking system (currently no reason to take any perks here)
    Currently the only reason to take perks here is roleplaying or impatience. Not only do locks need to be a lot harder, the but the loot needs to be a lot better. With zero perks, you can defeat master locks with enough patience. Locked chests need to be populated with uniques and uber powerful stuff.

Entire Smithing system (gear gets far too good, you can buy the best metals, etc)
    I’d straight up remove potions and gear that boost smithing/alchemy/enchanting skill. I’d also add levels of quality to random and storebought loot in the game (ties well into making lockpicking more tempting). Anyone else find it weird that the player is the only person in the world able to make things of “fine” quality or better? You see blacksmiths using whetstones and workbenches all day, but they churn out basic level stuff. Remove all ores and ingots from stores. Why would a blacksmith sell you ore when his whole trade is turning that ore into things to sell at a higher price? Maybe smithing skill could have a chance to increase the amount of ore you get while mining. Make ore and ingots worth a bit more so mining and selling ore might be a nice alternative for those who don’t want to do smithing.

Armor – A nice side-effect of fixing smithing is it somewhat helps balance armor. Heavy armor really should be the best protecting, maybe increase the max protection on heavy to 85% (from 80) and reduce light armor’s max to 75%.

How the Legendary system should really work.

Spend dragon souls to be able to increase skills beyond 100. Maybe 1 soul increases the cap to 110. 2 increases the cap to 120.. up to 150? These ranks should be significantly harder to gain, so that players would be hard-pressed to max any of them out.

Personally I’d like ways to continue leveling without having to rank up every single other skill that doesn’t fit my character playstyle.

27. sinister agent says:

Ih. They’ve never made their games actually difficult before, have they? They just turn every two-bit bandit fight into a tedious damage-soaking slog. I spent most of my “play” time last week testing a bajillion mods that make it more difficult rather than just upping all the numbers, and I can’t see this being of much interest to me. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever even got a single skill to 100 in any Scrolls game, it always gets so wearily grindy long before then.

Still, it is good that they’re making an effort, and perhaps there’re a lot of people who will like this.

28. satax300 says:

one question, if i get all the perks, can i keep leveling that skill? because that would be pointless, and how many times can you reset it? there must be a max of times.

Comment on this story