What’s Your Game Of 2013 So Far?

By Jim Rossignol on May 6th, 2013 at 11:00 am.

We’ve got a few things going up today, but as it’s National Nap-In-Armchair Day in the UK, things will be pretty quiet. You can do us a favour though, and answer two questions for us:

1) What’s your favourite game of the year so far?

2) Are you playing a multiplayer game regularly, and if so is what is it? The same as your GOTYSF?

Speak!

welverin says:

I’ve mostly been playing games from last year, but for games released this I’ve probably enjoyed Crysis 3 the most, yeah I said it!

Well, for PC games anyway, I really like Guacamelee!, but that’s not on PC yet or even announced though I suspect it’s likely.

The only online games I play regularly are Left for Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, and Mass Effect 3 (and my play of that has died down since the weekend challenges ended).

Foosnark says:

I suppose the only 2013 game I’ve played so far is Neverwinter.

Up to now this year, I’d been playing Guild Wars 2, Champions Online, and Bejeweled 3 mostly, with a bit of Don’t Starve, Little Inferno, and Torchlight 2 in there.

ErraticGamer says:

Favorite of the year? Bioshock Infinite, so far, though Blood Dragon is shockingly fun for a $15 downloadable title. Oh, Tomb Raider was real good, too.

Also really enjoying Monaco, and Dyad. The year’s starting out really well.

On the multiplayer side, I’m enjoying the Hell out of Neverwinter.

DeVadder says:

GOTY for me will most likely be SMITE. Assuming it actually gets released in 2013 but it appears to be that case, the open beta is going strong, more and more professional e-sports teams and cash tournaments as well as announcements paint that picture.

What i am playing is unsurprisingly SMITE, Neverwinter and Eve Online, in that order.

5. plugmonkey says:

GOTY so far is Bioshock: Infinite. Even though I’ve found it slightly underwhelming so far, it’s still better than anything else that has come out.

Multi-player GOTY is World of Tanks. Still. I can have that, right?

6. Mr.Nice says:

A bit late to the party, perhaps, but I’m feeling like chiming in nonetheless. My GOTY so far is easily Bioshock: Infinite, whilst my online Heart is dedicated to the Swarm, and recently to Neverwinter as well.

7. Barchester says:

Bioshock Infinite. There has been no other game quite as compelling for me as that for years.

8. Grobmotoriker says:

1. Trials Evolution
    2. Warthunder Beta

9. BritishTexan says:

This was not a 2013 release but believe or not I only just started to play Skyrim recently and I’m loving it.