Rezzed: Planetside 2, Watch Sessions Online

By Jim Rossignol on June 20th, 2013 at 11:00 am.

A last-minute addition to the Rezzed 2013 line-up will be my current favourite game, Planetside 2! I’m sure there will be plenty of our determined PS2 players there, and if you haven’t tried it yet, you’ll be able to sit down and have a go. We also have word that the developer sessions, which include things such as Chris Avellone mud-wrestling with Ragnar Tornquist (I can dream), will be streamed online via the Eurogamer YouTube channel. So even if you can’t make it, you can feel like you are (in some weird, solitary way) part of the party.

Speaking of parties – Rezzed attendees please note Saturday night drinks. See you there.

__________________

« | »

, .

1. amateurviking says:

I hope it’s a great success chaps. Sorry I can’t come, one of my friends has rather selfishly decided to get married the same weekend.

• dahools says:

As I am moving house this weekend I too am unable to go. But thanks for the link to the live streams Jim as I may just be able to make a little time over the weekend to see what’s occurring at the NEC.

• eliza321 says:

before I saw the draft saying $9144, I be certain that my mother in law was actualie making money part-time online.. there brothers friend started doing this for only about and at present paid the mortgage on there mini mansion and bought themselves a Mercedes-Benz S-class. we looked here, kep2.com

2. lowprices says:

You had me at “Mud wrestling”, but then you lost me at “Dream”.

3. mickygor says:

Looking forward to some PS2 goodies! Also, can’t wait to get RASD.

4. Gunsmith says:

i’ll be at RASD, I doubt I’ll be drinking much but I’ll be damned if I’m not bringing my CaH set for some drinks and giggles.

5. Rei Onryou says:

Indeed there will be RPS PS2 players in attendance. We’re organising a meetup in this thread: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/forums/showthread.php?10471-Rezzed-2013-Organisation-Thread

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

6. realitysconcierge says: