Wot I Think: Brothers – A Tale Of Two Sons

By John Walker on September 9th, 2013 at 5:00 pm.

Originally released on 360 last month, Starbreeze’s uncharacteristic single-player co-op Brothers is a story of two sons on a quest to save their father’s life, and has now reached Steam for £11.99. As RPS’s leading expert on experiencing emotions, I set forth to find out wot I think:

Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons begins in sadness. A father is dying, and a man in the village tells his two sons – one a young teenager, one maybe ten – to follow a map to find something to cure him. It then immediately becomes a game about these two siblings cooperating against the elements, desperate to save their dad. So it never disguises its tone. Still, I really wasn’t expecting to be, a few hours later, hacking the leg off a dead giant with the massive axe in his hand to clear my path, so I could couldn’t down the stream flowing with blood, to see the ritualistic sacrifice taking place.

Brothers is a compellingly beautiful game, yet remarkably dark. It’s a story of death, gloom and decay, contrasted by the efforts of these two kids and their effort to save their adored single father. And of course it’s a single-player co-op, executed sublimely.

This works with each brother assigned to one analogue stick on a controller, combined with the corresponding trigger. The controls are kept that simple, because there’s nothing simple about it. Operating the game, having the two brothers work together, requires engaging a part of your brain you might not have known you have access to. It’s the ultimate in rubbing your belly and patting your head at the same time, as you try to divide control over each hand to each of the brothers, remembering which is which, and then forcing your brain to stay in that place against all the odds. And while that may sound frustrating, it’s a fascinating experience, and amazingly rewarding when you get it right.

That means the PC version does require a controller to play. While keyboard/mouse controls would have been interesting to see implemented (it seems they are, despite the game’s Steam page insisting that a controller is needed to play), the port from the console has made no such effort. Not even for menus.

The game itself, however, is stunning. Relatively short – just three or four hours I’d guess – and with occasional missteps, it’s otherwise an astonishing exploration of both the relationship within a family, and the relationship between a player and the controller. It would be diving deeply into the pool of spoilers to reveal how, but there’s a moment in this game where simply pressing a trigger is astonishingly moving. Not the action it produces on screen – the action of pressing the trigger itself.

With each brother set to a side of your controller, it means each can be controlled independently of the other, allowing them to work together via separate tasks. This is introduced slowly with simple ideas like the older giving the younger a leg up. But eventually becomes more involved, perhaps swinging from ropes held by the other, or operating machinery in different parts of an area. It never becomes difficult, the game instead choosing to focus on forward progress over stumping puzzles, and only occasionally are there sequences that require careful timing, or are unforgiving of your brain forgetting which kid is on which stick.

It’s packed with really splendid little details. A great deal of the environment can be interacted with, getting different responses from either brother. There’s a cat that when picked up by the older brother struggles and squirms, but gives the younger a purring cuddle. Or people will be asked sensible questions by the elder, and teased or pranked by the younger. Then there are a couple of moments where you can altruistically help animals you pass, or simply run past. But I shouldn’t like to meet the person who could run past some struggling baby turtles.

While I don’t want to compare it to Journey, because I found Journey a vacuous experience, there’s clearly a similar emphasis on wanting you to keep moving onward, to experience what it wants to tell you. Unlike Journey, this is far less ambiguous, and far more directed. That’s a lot to do with the involvement of Swedish director Josef Fares, working with developers Starbreeze. (That’s right, the same studio who just released Payday 2 after acquiring developers Overkill last year – has one studio released two more contrasting games in a single year?)

And it’s important to mention just how stunningly pretty this game is. It’s ceaselessly breathtaking, gorgeous backgrounds foreshadowing areas yet to be reached, or simply offering beautiful vistas. Aware of just how nice it is to look at, as you play you’ll frequently find benches to sit on. Do that with either of the brothers and the camera will drift to show you the epic views. It’s generally worth it, if a little contrary to the rush to save their father’s lives.

Troll-habited countryside, ruined castles, and giants’ battlefields make for amazing locations, and the cooperative nature combined with the non-language speak of the characters unavoidably evoke a welcome aura of Ico. It is extremely impressive in all it sets out to do. The only real slips occur when it does the same thing too many times in a row – you’ll have had enough of rope swinging once that section’s over, certainly. And climbing walls could definitely have done with a few more ideas injected in. But it’s all quickly forgiven as you move on to the next eye-wateringly lovely scene.

It may well look like a kids’ game, but be warned that things do get surprisingly dark in places, and you’d end up having some pretty difficult conversations with any little ones once it’s over. These are adult themes, presented in a mature way, via the lives of two fantastic children. And well worth your time.

, , , , .

1. Sparkasaurusmex says:

Is there a problem with higher resolutions or are they not even available?

• Grey Ganado says:

I haven’t heard of any major problems with higher resolutions except the credits get cut in half when playing with a 2560 x 1440 resolution.

• sejm says:

Plays fine at 2560×1440 but credits are cut in half. I thought that was a stylistic thing though as there are 2 brothers so thought I had to press a button to show the other half.

Seems I was over thinking it…

• crazyd says:

I played in 2560×1600 with no issue. Not sure what John’s talking about. There’s also keyboard support, though I didn’t use it, and I’d imagine it would be more awkward.

• Mctittles says:

I’m usually concerned with a refresh other than 60 allowed. This information is usually hard to find but makes a LOT of (newer) games unplayable on my monitor. Any word on that?

Erlend M says:

A Swedish game starring two young brothers who travel through a surprisingly dark fantasy world? Sounds to me like the developers were heavily inspired by The Brothers Lionheart. That would be a very good thing; I loved the book and the film when I was young.

• UncleLou says:

That was my immediate reaction when I saw the trailer a while ago. Brothers Lionheart must be one of the most formative books of my childhood.

• Feriluce says:

Oh my god! I’d completely forgotten that book existed. I vaguely remember them from when i was a wee lad. I’m pretty sure that book gave me the same feeling as both this game and to the moon gave me.

3. povu says:

When Totalbiscuit declares a puzzle platformer game to be his new favourite game of all time, you know it has to be something really special.

• Serpok says:

It’s quite a special puzzle platformer indeed.
      What makes it a special one is that there are no puzzles in it.

Review fails to mention that if one seeks to exercise his/her brain – one shall look elsewhere.

Other then that, I guess it’s alright.

• Red_Avatar says:

I thought he was mental. I think this is more an interactive story than a game from everything I’ve seen so far and I think it’s very weird that you would call it your favorite game ever when it’s not really even a game. I like emotional games like Dear Esther if they can create a really compelling atmosphere but I wouldn’t call them “game” games. Dear Esther managed to really grab me and shake me – especially since I played it using 3D Vision glasses and headphones – but I’m worried that this game looks too cartoony to draw me in. One of the very few cartoony games that could do that, was Persona 4 which was very adult as well. I guess I’ll have to try it and see.

• LennyLeonardo says:

This is definitely a game. Interactivity is absolutely integral to its success.

• botonjim says:

Or rather something really easy. As in, with neither puzzles nor platforms.

You only have to watch a couple of minutes of TotalBiscuit dealing with a (real) puzzle platformer to know that, by his own admission, they’re very much not his thing.

• chaggo says:

meh, i only watch totalbiscuit for shits and giggles

the guy tends to be the king of bias when it comes to first impression/review videos so i’d never decide wether to buy a game or not based on what he says

4. godofdefeat says:

I guess another game onto my wishlist :)

5. Paul says:

I saw screenshot on steam forums with keyboard configuration. One brother controlled by wsad and the other on numpad. Is that not present in the game?

• lhzr says:

it is, but there might be problems when pressing too many keys at once, depending on the keyboard, so it’s hard to tell if it’ll work ok for you or not (unless you’re sure you have a keyboard that registers a whole bunch of keypresses at once)

• Barnaby says:

To add a bit more info, this issue of registering key press events is called Key Rollover. I think traditional USB keyboards are limited to about 6 key presses in an instance. PS2 keyboards (PS2 the interface, not the console) have No-Key Rollover (NKRO) meaning you can press as many keys as you want at once, and all presses will be registered.

Some USB keyboards have NKRO even through USB, through fancy software magics. Alternatively you could always use a USB>PS2 adapter to make your keyboard have NKRO. Regardless, I doubt this will really be an issue because we are talking about registering >6 keypresses at the millisecond level. None the less, it may be an issue and if you want to read more about it check this wiki out.

• Mctittles says:

So why did we switch to USB? I for one find the damn rectangle slot impossible to find most of the time.

• GameCat says:

“PS2 keyboards (PS2 the interface, not the console) have No-Key Rollover (NKRO) meaning you can press as many keys as you want at once, and all presses will be registered.”
          Nope. I’ve had many PS/2 keyboards and in ALL of them you couldn’t press more than few buttons at once. It was even depend on which keys you’re pressing.

• gunny1993 says:

Actually yeah, USB is limited to 6 keys and 4 modifiers due to (technical stuff i don’t get)

This explains it … somewhat

• mr.black says:

Just to warn the populace, I had that particular issue, even though I have my Genius Keyboard (yeah, i know, but still..) plugged into a Ps2 port. And yeah, there comes a time it can get unplayable – direction keys for one brother in action scenes simply won’t work anymore.
          Since I don’t have a controller in this city I’m currently in and don’t have enough means to buy another, I’m gonna try work some magic with Autohotkey and mouse or something, apart from that, I don’t know if I’m gonna be able to finish the game..

6. jonahcutter says:

You can control the game with kb/m. It works reasonably well, but a controller does feel more natural.

One of my favorite things about the game is just when you are controlling the two brothers running down a path. Because of the mentioned “rubbing your belly as you pat your head” aspect you’ll sometimes get one ahead of the other, or they kind of wander around on the path a bit. They go in stops and starts, one pausing as the other catches up and passes by.

It really summoned up the feeling of how kids move around together.

If you play it, take your time and look around. Use the interact button often, and don’t be afraid to just take in a scene or vista. Sometimes you’ll be rewarded.

7. Eight Rooks says:

I’d say Brothers was certainly more immediately meaningful than Journey – That Moment touched a chord in me that Journey never did, for all its posturing and big finale. At the same time, I never once found Brothers as jaw-droppingly gorgeous. It had nothing to match the sheer rush of childlike glee from Journey’s sand-surfing, or the sense of danger from the war machines, or the pathos from the frozen mountain… Christ, I’m going to miss that game when I sell my PS3.

But I do understand why someone would call Journey vacuous, much as I liked it. Brothers was a far less polished experience but had a lot more thought put into what the point of it all was, and That Moment was an absolutely fantastic capstone to the whole thing, for all its simplicity. The darkness also worked a lot better in some ways – I have to say despite all the blood later on I never felt any real threat, but where Journey wrapped its story up in a genial “Eh, it’ll all work out in the end” Brothers went for “Hey, sometimes life just sucks, am I right?” and felt far more well-rounded for it (narratively if not technically).

• Sheng-ji says:

I think the thing with journey is that it entirely focused on interacting with another human being – I would count it among my all time most favourite games but I freely acknowledge that if I hadn’t met the person who I played through with the first time, it probably wouldn’t even register in my top oner hundred. It’s the only game with an element of social interaction that I enjoyed and honestly I well up just a little when I think back to some of the people I have made the journey with – stories about people who’s name I will never know – like the person who fell from the cliff and leapt with joy when I was waiting at the top for them to get back to me or the person who was targeted by the things and their attack was inevitable so instead of doing what everyone does and heading for the shelter, just in case, they lured it away from me so I could get through unharmed!

I have to admit though, this game looks really nice too, I am looking forward to exploring the world and getting lost in the story. I’m very happy it’s only a few hours long as well, much as I love long games, I can only really give one or two a year the time they deserve so a short precise experience that has people raving like they are is just what I want!

Bluerps says:

I was sad when I realized that the person I’ve travelled with for the last twenty minutes was suddenly gone for some reason.

8. JohnnyPanzer says:

The game IS great, and as the author mentions, the main career of Fares only improves on it. Even though computer games have tried to emulate movies for a lot of years, I find it facinating how instantly obvious it is that an actual, celebrated director was involved in this. Even the smallest pans of the camera seem to scream “Yeah, I’m pretty comfortable with cameras and how to set up a scene correctly”.

Also, if you can find them with subtitles (for all you non-swedes out there), I strongly urge you to watch Fares movies. He’s a very good filmmaker, with comedy as his main focus. And as a final side-note, I’m not sure “Swedish-based Armenian” is the best way to describe Mr. Fares. He’s been living here as a swedish citizen since he was ten, and I’m pretty sure he considers himself more Swedish than Armenian.

• Livebythesword says:

According to Wikipedia he’s Aramean, not Armenian. He’s originally from Lebanon.

• Fanbuoy says:

Yes, that’s what he/she said. More Swedish than Armenian. But even “Swedish-based Aramean” would probably be a bit off the mark. And do watch his movies if possible. Some of them are great.

• Skabooga says:

Speaking as someone who has a similar life-story, while I’ve certainly adopted many of the overt forms of the culture in which I grew up and now live in, knowledge of my lineage has subtly but nonetheless profoundly affected my approach to and view of the world and influenced what I create.

Granted, that may not hold true for Fares, who knows. Certainly, there are probably those who wouldn’t think my lineage has colored my view of the world as much as it has.

• Zeewolf says:

It is interesting that he has this background. Because despite Scandinavia and especially Sweden having an incredibly vibrant games industry, I can’t think of ANY game that feels more distinctively Scandinavian than this. You’ll find the same Scandinavian vibe in stuff like The Longest Journey and Dreamfall, but in Brothers it’s more than a vibe, it’s the entire identity of the game.

9. pupsikaso says:

Well worth the $50+tax to buy a stupid controller?

• Mimic says:

Although I hate consoles mostly because I hate controllers… yes, buying a 360 controller seems like a worthwhile investment for this one. I originally bought it to play FEZ, but have since played Mark of the Ninja on it and was somewhat used to it by the time I got my hands on Brothers. I guess, although I never thought I’d say this, having a controller at home is a good idea for a PC gamer. Even if it’s only for a few very specific games and isn’t used most of the time.

• Serpok says:

Why does everyone insist on getting 360′s controller?

I know of no games where having any other one was a problem.

Or by 360 people mean a generic 4-on-the-face|4-on-the-shoulders|2sticks+cross?

• HadToLogin says:

Probably because X360 pad works flawlessly with games, while others sometimes require additional software/drivers/settings/others.

• KenTWOu says:

Probably because X360 pad works flawlessly with games…

I guess, X360 pad just means X360 compatible pad. And that’s not true, by the way, especially wireless version of X360 pad has lots of compatibility issues.

• Sweetz says:

There are several games now, Brothers included, that only support XInput compatible controllers – that means a 360 pad – not necessarily a Microsoft branded one, but one that is functionally equivalent.

There are a few programs out there that will let other gamepads emulate an XInput controller, but most non-XInput gamepads lack analog triggers and therefore don’t well work in games that use some degree of range on the triggers (which is mostly just racing games).

That said, the 360 controller is a damn fine controller. Very comfortable, well built, lots of functionality. So why NOT get one? It’s easily worth the price premium over crappier 3rd party

• deadly.by.design says:

I have two wireless 360 controllers. Can I just buy the USB connector for each and use them wired? I’d rather do that than bother with the usual battery recharge.

• Armante says:

^ deadly.by.design ^ I use a wireless Xbox360 controller with my PC with no problems, via a Microsoft wireless adapter. Just plugs into a USB port, and the small receiver can pick up signals from around the room, meaning I can game on the couch in front of the big screen or on the PC in front of a monitor

• Jack Mack says:

Having a non-standard controller has consistently fucked me over in indie games like Monaco. I’d advise anyone who’s looking into it to save themselves the hassle and get a 360 controller.

• Jenks says:

Why the aversion to gamepads?

• onsamyj says:

It’s a PC master race thing.

• Jenks says:

Extreme love of word processing perhaps?

• onsamyj says:

I’m proudly use MS Word with MS Xbox Conntroller for Windows.

• yuri999 says:

Ugh, couldn’t be further off-base. M&KB is preferred because of the precise controls and accuracy. However, if the game is not a good port and just emulates mouse control then no doubt controller is the way to go.

• derbefrier says:

oh BS you do realize controllers of all kinds have been a PC gaming staple for decades right. It wasn’t untill this PC master race silliness came up that you see these anti controller comments everywhere when before it was just use whatever works best sort odf thing. I mean hell even the old Tie fighter games required a joystick and had absolutely no support for keyboards.

• Eddy9000 says:

“Precise controls and accuracy”

I’ve never understood how the M&KB brigade always seem to forget that while a mouse is certainly more precise than a controller stick, a keyboard certainly isn’t. Plenty of games benefit from dual-analogue controls that only a game pad can provide.

• Moraven says:

Maybe for RTS and FPS, but dual joysticks you simply are not going to be able to mimic well. M/KB is very imprecise in this control scheme once you start using the keyboard.

Touch based games being ported are just as bad.

Having gotten a 360 controller with receiver, I now take advantage of controller based games that go on Steam sale that I normally would buy on console. The receiver can work with more than one controller so my exiting white 360 controller can link up and we can play the Lego games co op and others.

• Jack Mack says:

People don’t want to buy an extra thing. That’s all. It’s not a philosophy, it’s not part of their personality, it’s not about how they identify as a Consumer or whatever. They don’t want to spend money on another object that they’ll use for one game.

• bfandreas says:

I find it’s mostly very young people who refuse to use controllers.

Those of us who have been gaming on PC for the last 20 years still remember that we used to have a plethora of peripheral input gadgets. I still have my trusty Thrustmaster flight stick + throttle control + pedals, sturdy digital sticks(which sadly don’t connect to PCs anymore since the game port has gone the way of the dodo) and other assorted knick-knacks.

It used to be quite common to buy specialised controllers for your games. Some things demand a second analogue control method which simply are impossible to emulate with a keyboard. If you desperately need a reason to feel superior to the console gamers you should really look elsewhere. In fact properly designed analogue controllers and support thereof is the one benefit we as PC gamers got from the consoles. Analogue PC controllers were crap in the 90ies and were only supported by games that could deal with two joysticks. And you might have needed a second game port. And do the full calibration song&dance.

So my message to those people is: Get off my lawn and grow a pair.

basilisk says:

I don’t know about this game in particular, but let me tell you this: I’m a lifelong PC gamer and though I never expected to say this when I experimentally bought one, I do love my 360 controller dearly. It’s actually gotten to the point where I’m really annoyed if a game doesn’t support it (including FPSes, oddly enough). Sure, the humble mouse is much more precise, but when it comes to user comfort, the superior ergonomics of a controller wins every single time. It’s a device that was made for gaming, and it shows.

10. flatline says:

Just a small correction: Josef Fares is Swedish, and his ancestors are from Libanon. He’s done quite a lot of decent-to-good movies.

11. onsamyj says:

While keyboard/mouse controls would have been interesting to see implemented, the port from the console has made no such effort. Not even for menus.

ORLY?!

12. yuri999 says:

“I found Journey a vacuous experience”

Wow, you just lost me there. You are literally the only person to have said that. You must have no heart :-o

• Serpok says:

Having or not having Heart wouldn’t matter here. ‘Vacuous’ means that Journey requires no Mind.

• DXN says:

I was taken aback when I read it. I guess it just goes to show how differently people can experience things even when they seem to have similar outlooks. Journey is hands-down my favourite game, and in my top 10 ‘works’ in any medium… precisely because to me, it was so emotionally, visually, even spiritually rich, meaningful, and because it so fully engaged my heart/mind/did-you-know-that-heart-and-mind-are-actually-the-same-thing.

To me, it’s games that rely on giving the brain or the fingers busywork, and dressing it up in childish rubbish (space marines! dungeons and dragons! soldiers! whatever!) — i.e. most of them — that are vacuous, empty, unengaging, not inspiring or really worth any deep consideration.

Not that I don’t quite frequently enjoy mental busywork dressed up in childish rubbish. Really. It’s cool to like that stuff, and I do. But to me, games like Journey — not that there really are any other games like Journey — give the lie to the idea that that’s all the medium can give us.

But maybe this is just a difference in ways of perceiving and enjoying media, like this: http://stormingtheivorytower.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-visual-intelligence-of-pacific-rim.html

13. GameCat says:

Damn, “Brothers…” have one of the best locations ever done in any videogame ever.
    Boat ride (I DEMAND boat with 2 paddles simulator right now) through huge frozen lake/sea was so beautiful.
    All locations make you feel that you’re just one (erm, two) small guy totally lost in huge beautiful (yet often deadly) unexplored world filled with things you people wouldn’t believe.
    I love also contrast between cheerfull activities like riding a mountain goats and these scenes with cutting arms of killed giant people to unblock the path.
    And some parts are just terryfing as hell.

I hope they will make another game in this universe.

14. LennyLeonardo says:

This is a really wonderful game, and one that uses the control scheme as a metaphor. Get it!

15. twaitsfan says:

Huh – I was really unimpressed by the demo. Maybe it picks up later…

• LennyLeonardo says:

Yes, it’s all about the… (I’m so sorry)… Journey

16. Penguin_Factory says:

“While I don’t want to compare it to Journey, because I found Journey a vacuous experience”

We can’t be friends anymore, Journey is one of my favorite games of all time. You are hereby uninvited to all future lavish birthday celebrations >:(

Anyway, this game looks cool. I’ll have to check it out.

17. chaggo says:

is it really that good ?

i kinda watched totalbiscuit’s video on it and i think he really overrated it, i mean, i haven’t played the game yet, but he basically said it was one of the best games ever made, i think hype got the best of him tbh lol

• njolnin says:

I thought it was pretty good, but hardly exceptional. The visuals and gameplay didn’t leave much of an impression on me, but the music was great, and responsible for much of whatever emotional connection I felt to the game. The aesthetics and themes of the game reminded me of Shadow of the Colossus, only they didn’t resonate nearly as strongly with me.

An event leading up to a crisis near the ending struck me as so silly and contrived that it deflated much of what came later. I couldn’t get emotionally invested with the ending as a result.

On the other hand, interacting with animals-especially one in particular- evoked a strange mix of wonder in melancholy in me. In those wordless moments, the game’s decision to avoid actual dialogue let my mind wander and consider the wonder and melancholy of things outside the game. But such moments were few.

I wish there were many more ways to go off the beaten path-I think the linearity of the gameplay detracted from my experience (and don’t get me wrong, I don’t think there’s anything inherently wrong with very linear games). In this case, though, that linearity was designed to utilize the gameplay mechanic by funneling the player into simple obstacles. These rarely elevated the experience for me. I would have preferred more opportunities to explore the world they’d created.

The good thing about these types of games is that they’re often judged on their artistic merits, rather than something more common like shooting mechanics, loot progression, or multiplayer balance. Of course, that means that opinions tend to be quite varied, and it’s much tougher for me to weigh reviews. Hence, my skepticism on relying on TB or John ‘Journey was a vacuous experience’ Walker. You should give me the same or more skepticism, though, since you can’t exactly go and read reviews that I’ve written to understand me better.

One needs an open mind to appreciate these types of games, but even then I think your experience can vary quite a lot. You know your tastes better than anyone.

• UncleLou says:

As a game, it’s very good, with a unique, completely original control scheme that works exceptionally well, and lots of clever, albeit mostly easy, puzzles. I was also constantly surprised just how good and polished the controls are in “special” situations (trying not to spoil anything here).

But it’s more than just a good game – it’s a wonderful, classic fairy-tale and adventure story you rarely see in games. The poster before me mentioned Shadow of the Colossus, while I was reminded more of Ico.

Best game ever? I don’t think so, but I can easily see why someone would, and would recommend it to anyone to whom the trailer or screenshots appeal even a little bit.

18. Rutok says:

Hmm, the review feels weird:

- simple yet confusing controls (means they do everything by themselves after you press action)
    - console port with limited graphic / controler settings
    - very short
    - repetitive (ropes and helping each other up)

but it looks pretty and has good music… so get it.

• Low Life says:

Your interpretation of the review feels weird. Let me just quote this part:
      “it’s otherwise an astonishing exploration of both the relationship within a family, and the relationship between a player and the controller. It would be diving deeply into the pool of spoilers to reveal how, but there’s a moment in this game where simply pressing a trigger is astonishingly moving. Not the action it produces on screen – the action of pressing the trigger itself.”

• UncleLou says:

“I think the problem here is that it kind of fails as a game while it would have made a nice movie or book.”

No. As the review points out, the game is full of interactivity. Be it the puzzles you need to solve to progress, or be it dozens of non-mandatory interactions with the environment,

• Sheng-ji says:

Are we not over the “short = bad” thing yet?

Harlander says:

so I could couldn’t down the stream flowing with blood

What’re you trying to say here, Mr. Walker?

20. sizzle says:

John Wanker, more like. Could couldn’t ? And please look up what an adverb is and why at worst you should minimize their use and at best do away with them completely. Sorry about the wanker bit; couldn’t resist.

21. PhilLThomson says:

ℳy classmate’s step-sister ℳakes $82/h hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for 6 ℳonths but last ℳonth her pay was $20983 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read ℳore on this site…

——>>>>> http://www.Rush60.com