Hello! Come Play Games With The RPS Community

By RPS on September 10th, 2013 at 4:00 pm.

While we seem to spend our time reading and reminiscing, we’re actually a site about playing games, and not just alone in a room in the dark, but alone in a room in the dark connected to the internet of people! Yes, there’s loads of them, and they play things as diverse as Dominions 3, and Mechwarrior Online. Yes, there are subforums and threads for many things – games you can join in on. Games like Guild Wars 2, or Battlefield 3, SWAT 4, or even racing games. Yes, even them. There are many others. So jump in. Join in. We’ll be waiting.

(There’s even a Steam group!)

Sponsored links by Taboola
  1. guygodbois00 says:

How about Hawken?

• PhilLThomson says:

ℳy classmate’s step-sister ℳakes $82/h hourly on the internet. She has been out of a job for 6 ℳonths but last ℳonth her pay was $20983 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read ℳore on this site…

——>>>> http://www.Rush60.com

• okhfrank says:

Hi everyfriend, I just do a new game site.I am sure.You will very like it.

May you check it? Many thanks.:) Amazing Games.:) secret..

The game | cool games | racing games | arcade games | cooking games

2. GernauMorat says:

I’ve been quite enjoying War Thunder, a rarity for me since I’m not a ftp fan

Tom De Roeck says:

You’re all welcome to join the fray tonight, Battlefield 3 is happening again! Meet up on the RPS mumbly, and prepare for teambased funtimes!

4. airtekh says:

The Natural Selection 2 group is still having a few games twice weekly; also we have our own server now. All details for hot Alien vs Marine action are in this thread.

Also, if a forum admin/mod could sticky that thread I would be very grateful. I did PM some forum admins but have not received a response.

5. starmatt says:

Don’t forget the awesome DOTA 2 community ! Our Rock, Paper, Stun Now! guild has just reached 200 RPS members (and most of them are quite nice!)

6. Eskatos says:

How about a subforum for the Dominions folks? That is, unless you’re happy to have the general board cluttered up with dozens of posts when Dominions 4 is officially released.

7. hamburger_cheesedoodle says:

~~~

• Gurrah says:

Why remove your comment on MWO? It was well written and the majority of the RPS-Mechwarrior group is in agreement with you. I myself am baffled that RPS hasn’t picked up on what’s been going on in the MWO community for a couple of months now.

Shar_ds says:

Don’t forget, if you also want to be continually frustrated by the laws of probablility, you can play in the Blood Bowl leagues!

9. Scumbag says:

A paradox has occurred where I have re-entered education and I am actually doing work, so game time is null and void. IT DEFIES LOGIC!!!

…OK I’m playing solitaire on my laptop a lot in the library.

10. wodin says:

Dom 4 out soon..Dom 3 was an under rated classic. It had everything and more and there isn’t a feature I didn’t like or want to improve in some way.

11. DestructibleEnvironments says:

Are the pigs in the picture the console gamers?

12. GGno says:

None plays Wargame: Airland Battle?